Profile for sherry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sherry RSS Feed

Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder
by Paul Mason MS
Price: $12.07
131 used & new from $6.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!! Awesome Book!!, March 25, 2014
This book was a great tool for me to evaluate whether or not someone that I love might be struggling with BPD. I learned so much, and I can't wait to read it again!

NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract Natural Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement, 180 Count, 500mg
Price: $29.13
19 used & new from $22.13

5.0 out of 5 stars This product works!, February 4, 2014
This was the 2nd brand that I tried and what a difference! In 3 weeks, I have lost 5 lbs and I am thrilled. Thank you, Naturewise.

Leveret "Santa" 2 Piece Pajama 100% Cotton (Size 6M-5T) *Christmas Collection* (5 Toddler)
Offered by Leveret

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, December 5, 2013
Great pajamas for a reasonable price! They fit well and look great. My son loves them all of the time.

A Lineage of Grace
A Lineage of Grace
Price: $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings bible to life!, June 6, 2013
I loved this book. It really filled in the blanks for me. I feel like I understand these women of the bible and stories so much better. Thank you Francine.

In Our Backyard
In Our Backyard
Price: $5.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, April 19, 2013
This review is from: In Our Backyard (Kindle Edition)
This is a must read for everyone! It was easy reading, I learned so much that I was simply unaware of prior to reading this book. Please read it!

Crazy in Paradise (Paradise Series)
Crazy in Paradise (Paradise Series)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice easy read, July 25, 2012
I really enjoyed this book. It had a slower pace than some of the more intense mysteries that I like to read. However it was just what I was looking for. It kept me interested the entire time. The characters were fun and very likable. I definitely recommend this book.

The Ultimate Gift
The Ultimate Gift
DVD ~ Drew Fuller
Price: $6.59
28 used & new from $2.59

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome movie!!!, June 1, 2012
This review is from: The Ultimate Gift (DVD)
Wow! I ordered this movie for my 12 year old. I watched with her and was really moved by the message of this powerful movie. I strongly recommend it.

Big Girls Don't Cry: Sexy Romantic Suspense (The Blonde Barracuda's Sizzling Suspense Series)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't stop reading!!, June 1, 2012
This was my first Taylor Lee book and I really enjoyed it. It had twists and turns that kept me reading and wanting more. I will be reading this author again soon.

Charmin Ultra Strong, Mega Rolls, 4 Count Pack (Pack of 6) 24 Total Rolls  [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]
Charmin Ultra Strong, Mega Rolls, 4 Count Pack (Pack of 6) 24 Total Rolls [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]
Offered by ICEMANS THUNDER
Price: $45.95
6 used & new from $36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, February 22, 2012
This is a great price for toilet paper delivered right to my door! The rolls seem to last much longer than what I typically purchase.