Profile for monarch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

monarch RSS Feed (Massachusetts)

Page: 1 | 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360
Offered by Fulfillment Solutions Wholesalers, LLC
Price: $20.75
443 used & new from $2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS GAME RIGHT NOW!, April 21, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is amazing (just so you know).This game has beautiful graphics and the campaign is epic. The campaign consists of many levels and each one is awesome, this game has a special ops mode where you can play by yourself or play with a friend. In spec ops, there are several missions with specific goals. There are only three difficulties in spec ops. normal,hardend,and veteran. Special ops is very fun. Modern Warfare 2 has a great multiplayer with many maps. Great guns, great graphics, great campaign, special ops, this video game is worth every penny.

Homefront - Xbox 360
Homefront - Xbox 360
Offered by jonmusic
Price: $11.94
251 used & new from $0.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Homefront for xbox360, April 21, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Homefront - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I thought this game was going to be very cool, when I first got tried this game I was exited. But my excitement quickly came to disappointment when I beat the campain in about half an hour. The game only has seven levels,however, I did think the missions are fun but they go by quickly and eventually you will be stuck with nothing to do but play the cheap multiplayer. In multiplayer, it is likely that you will get disconnected and it is too easy to kill people. This game is a waste of money and you should not buy it.

0_0
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2011 11:03 PM PDT

Kindle Leather Cover, Black (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
Kindle Leather Cover, Black (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
3 used & new from $14.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Damages Kindle - do not buy!!, February 6, 2011
Loved this case at first, but have now figured out (as have many others) that the metal hooks that hold the kindle in place are the cause of the mysterious, frequent reboots/freezes. Do not buy this type of cover! Instead, buy one that holds the kindle in place with straps. There are some nice options available.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Xbox 360
Offered by Media-Recovery
Price: $26.99
281 used & new from $9.98

2.0 out of 5 stars COD: Black ops, January 23, 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
My Friends and I all thought this game was going to be the best Call of Duty ever made when we first heard about it.I Pre-ordered the game and so did my friends but when we got it,it just didn't meet our expectations. First of all the graphics were different than the past Call of Duty's, Modern warfare2,World at War,and Modern warfare. The guns in the game are ok,multi-player really isn't fun. In this game there was a mode called zombies that they also made in World at War. When you play zombies online you have a 99% chance of getting disconnected almost every time you play, as in multi- player you still will likely get disconnected but not as much as zombies.In zombies you are always supposed to get down in a full 2 hits,but almost every time you will get down in 1 hit even with a perk called juggernog that is supposed to make you able to get down in about 5 hits.This has been majorly annoying for my friends and I.Some of my great friends still play this game a lot so I sort of have to have it, but I would not recommend this game to you.

Fisher-Price Super Special Friend Kai - Lan
Fisher-Price Super Special Friend Kai - Lan
Offered by JadeCollectibles
Price: $52.85
14 used & new from $9.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fun!, January 4, 2010
My 3 year old daughter loved getting Kai-Lan for Christmas and has played with her quite a bit. So far we have not had any trouble with the mechanics or motor, but we've only had it for a week or so. My sense is that my daughter will get bored with her fairly soon, but will probably come back to her from time to time. The toy is a nice size, but with the hard plastic and oversized head it's not really something that a child can cuddle or do much more with than stand her on a table or floor and press her hand (to activate her). After a while that may get old.

Mark Feldstein TBX6T 6-Compartment Wooden Tea Chest with 8 Bigelow Tea Blends
Mark Feldstein TBX6T 6-Compartment Wooden Tea Chest with 8 Bigelow Tea Blends

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking tea box, January 4, 2010
Nice box for keeping tea. A little smaller than I expected, but that was my fault for not reading the dimensions carefully. My only issue is that, as others said, the cover does not close completely when filled with tea bags.

Pressman Hello Kitty Flip N Match
Pressman Hello Kitty Flip N Match

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game for preschoolers..., January 4, 2010
My 3 year old daughter loves Hello Kitty and matching games, so this was a big hit. It would be nice if the pieces were built in so they could be flipped in place without the constant risk of losing one of the many, small pieces. But, for the price it was definitely worth it. Lots of fun.

Moxie Girlz Jammaz Guitar
Moxie Girlz Jammaz Guitar
5 used & new from $42.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fun!, January 4, 2010
This review is from: Moxie Girlz Jammaz Guitar (Toy)
This was a big hit at Christmas for my 3 year old daughter. She loved having her own guitar and she liked all the different ways to make music. However, the price was quite low before Christmas and as of this writing is much to high for this product.

Fisher-Price Loving Family Nursery
Fisher-Price Loving Family Nursery
Offered by Buyersparadise
Price: $77.81
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fun!, September 23, 2009
This is probably my 3 year old daughter's favorite room in the Loving Family house. She puts the babies to bed every night right before she goes to bed. the pieces are sturdy, colorful and fun. The changing table lights up and plays a lullaby, which is a nice feature.

Rolodex Pink Ribbon Business Card Case, 36-Card (1734451)
Rolodex Pink Ribbon Business Card Case, 36-Card (1734451)
Offered by My office innovations
Price: $9.93
22 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and useful, September 23, 2009
I also bought the larger size Pink Ribbon card case, but wanted this one as well for when I wasn't carrying a briefcase or large purse. This one is easy to tuck into a small purse but it still a great way to carry around contact info for my most important contacts.

Page: 1 | 2