Profile for Gypsy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gypsy "gypsy" RSS Feed (Rochester, New York USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Kershaw Ken Onion Blur Folding Knife with Speed Safe
Kershaw Ken Onion Blur Folding Knife with Speed Safe
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS KNIFE!!!, July 19, 2014
My husband bought this Kershaw for me about a year ago, he has bought many other Kershaw's for me since, and this is the one I grab every morning. I use it pretty much every day, and am just having him sharpen it, for the first time today. I have never had a problem with the lock not working, and I have no problems with the grip or clip. My most favorite knife!!!

Skechers Womens Zig Swag Casual Sandals
Skechers Womens Zig Swag Casual Sandals
Price: $44.95 - $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, June 1, 2014
I bought these at a Skecher's outlet store (not really very cheap!!) and love them they look very nice and are very comfortable!!!

Taylor 1470 Digital Cooking Thermometer/Timer
Taylor 1470 Digital Cooking Thermometer/Timer
Price: $16.19
63 used & new from $14.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Not accurate - UPDATED 5/6/14-Very happy now, May 3, 2014
I have had this model in the past and they have always been wonderful. This one is very inaccurate. I put it in the thickest chicken breast, when it reads 165, I check with a different thermometer, and that one reads 145. I have only used this new one 3 times, and unfortunately it is too late to return it.

UPDATE: 5/5 I read the comment from Taylor and emailed them, explaining the situation. 5/6 I received an email back, offering to replace the thermometer. I will definitely order their products in the future. Wonderful customer service.

Update: 5/12/14 - Received a new one in the mail. Works beautifully. Very happy with the wonderful customer service.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2014 7:38 AM PDT

Bluetooth Keyboard with Tech-Grip Case for iPad 2 Tablets
Bluetooth Keyboard with Tech-Grip Case for iPad 2 Tablets
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $27.67
30 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what she wanted!, April 12, 2014
My daughter saw this in a local Staples store and begged for it. I ordered this for her for Christmas, it was half the price than if I bought it locally. She loves it and hasn't touched her laptop since she got it!!

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple (does not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch)
Price: $39.99
25 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, April 12, 2014
I tried to go cheap and bought 2 different Kindle Paperwhite cases, returned them both and bought this. I love the feel of the textured leather, and it smells so nice. I am glad I finally broke down and got it. I wish it was a little cheaper, but I would definitely buy it again!!

Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Carving Set, 2-Piece
Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Carving Set, 2-Piece
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!, April 12, 2014
I have been looking for a serving fork like this, and finding the 2 together was great, I was able to complete my Knuckle Sandwich set!!

Doctor Who Life-size Stand-up Cutout- The Doctor
Doctor Who Life-size Stand-up Cutout- The Doctor
Offered by Penny Lane Gifts
Price: $34.95
9 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very realistic, April 12, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas, Matt Smith is her first and favorite Doctor. Everytime I walk in her room, I jump, because it looks like there is a man in there!!!

Magnetic Leather Smart Case Cover standar for New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite with Auto Sleep Wake Function + Stylus Pen + Screen Protector
Offered by hymax
Price: $10.69

1.0 out of 5 stars warped, April 9, 2014
The cover was warped and would not stay closed. It felt very cheap, and did not feel or smell like real leather.

Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic in Ribbons
Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic in Ribbons
Offered by Hollywood Ornaments
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 9, 2014
I bought this for my daughter to use as a pencil case for middle school. She loves it. I may buy a couple more in different colors for her.

Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: $24.96
108 used & new from $12.93

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Disney Movie EVER!!, April 9, 2014
We saw this at the theater, and had to get it as soon as it came out. Have watched it at least 4 times, with more expected!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7