Profile for George Corbin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

George Corbin RSS Feed

Nexus 5 Case, Spigen Slim Armor Case for Nexus 5 - Retail Packaging - Champagne Gold (SGP10566)
Price: $18.22
3 used & new from $15.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little casse, January 3, 2014
fits perfect, not as much protection as I truly wanted but a very good and solid case for the money.

BlueRigger High Speed Mini HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet (10 Feet)
BlueRigger High Speed Mini HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet (10 Feet)
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $18.99
6 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BluRigger cables are great, August 15, 2013
Using this HDMI as the connector from my HTPC. I had an old GTX 460 graphics card laying around that I put in the computer, and it only had the mini HDMI port. The adapter that I was using broke so I ordered this cable. I have played games, blu rays, and 3d Movies through it with no problems. The price is perfect vs some other HDMI cables that I have previously purchased. You could go spend $50 or more on a cable that will do the exact same thing as this one for a third of the price. Think I now own 5 BlueRigger cables and will have plenty more as time goes on. Quality and price cant be beat and they work perfectly.

iSpring® Reverse Osmosis Water Supply Connector 1/4" #AFW2+ABV3
iSpring® Reverse Osmosis Water Supply Connector 1/4" #AFW2+ABV3

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quality control, August 13, 2013
As the title says and the other reviewer said its a horrible product. No matter what you try the feed water adapter will leak. There isn't enough Teflon tape out there to fix the issues. I even solder mine and it still leaks. If I could have went with a different option I would have. Due your self a favor and stay away from this fitting. The ISpring RO machine works great when not leaking.

Corsair Hydro Series H70 High Performance CPU Cooler CWCH70
Corsair Hydro Series H70 High Performance CPU Cooler CWCH70
2 used & new from $246.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it, November 3, 2010
Ok so I bought this after doing a pretty in depth review of all option in liquid cooling. Decided on this on just because of ease of instillation and with a 3 year old running around didn't want the radiator outside of the case. I cant give an exact number on temp drops due to replacing my old NZXT case with an HAF 932. But here is my results with this cooler and case. I would run prime 95 or Everest stress test and be sitting at 70C in about 7 min. Thought my old therm tech cooler wasn't seated properly so tried to reseat it several times. Used different thermal past with the same result. This was on a stock Q6600 CPU sorry forgot to specify that at the beginning. Now for the fun part, CPU is now stable at 3.6MHZ and after about 2-10 hours of stress testing the highest temp recorded was 51C. I know the case helps too so cant give an honest answer on how much of a drop this cooler actually made but was a great purchase and would buy again. The only thing bad about this and its in every review is the installation instructions or lack there of. Just get on youtube and you will find thousands of videos showing you how to install it. Depending on case you have to take your motherboard out so might grab a new case at that time too. All in all seen excellent results and have nothing bad to say about this cooler. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on a liquid cooling system, or not sure about your skills on installing one then this is a great buy.

AGPtek 7200mAh Laptop Battery For ASUS Eee-PC 1001 1101HA 1101HGO 1005 1005H 1005HA 1005HAB Series Laptops P/N: Al32 AL31-1005
Offered by BrainyDeal
Price: $31.99
4 used & new from $24.29

5.0 out of 5 stars great little battery, November 3, 2010
Bought this for a EEE PC 1005HAB. After doing the charge and discharge cycles I get around 8 hours of battery life with wifi on. So for 50 bucks you cant go wrong with this battery.