Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for G. Dear > Reviews

Browse

G. Dear's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Dear "hazeleyes" RSS Feed (IN)

Page: 1 | 2
Easy Spirit Walk4Ever Sling Shoes
Easy Spirit Walk4Ever Sling Shoes
Offered by FootSmart
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like these shoes, March 26, 2015
I really like these shoes. I am the office manager of a pediatrician's office and a lot of times I am up and down, a great deal. These shoes move right with me!!!! I will buy other colors I am so pleased!

The Best of Motown Christmas - 20th Century Masters
The Best of Motown Christmas - 20th Century Masters
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $13.69
44 used & new from $0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Music for real!!!, June 28, 2013
This CD is the best!!! I love MOTOWN!!!! I put this CD on repeat and oh how I enjoyed it!! I listened to this CD just the other day! It's not even Christmas, but hey good music is good music!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!!!!, June 28, 2013
I absolutely adore this shawl! I received so many compliments on it. I wore it with a black dress to give the dress some POP and boy did it! One person even expressed that it had a Indian flair! I am quite, quite pleased with this purchase!

The Last Victim: A Novel
The Last Victim: A Novel
by Karen Robards
94 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy!, June 28, 2013
I was really, really, disappointed! I adore Karen Robards! Usually. This paranormal manifestation was a bit much for my taste. I want the H & H to at least stand a chance. Him being a ghost was just TOO much! The love scenes were just not that great! It might be okay if the ghost was going to be a guide and help with the crime fighting, but the ghost as a love interest really tanked for me!

New York to Dallas (In Death)
New York to Dallas (In Death)
by J.D. Robb
313 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first sight!, November 2, 2011
I simply loved this book!!! I thought that it was going to be a book of shorts. So glad I picked it up and read the inside flap! My gosh this book was on from the first sentence! I even liked the graphics on the inside cover. I simply could not put this book down unil I had completed it. J.D.Robb is a master storyteller. I always feel as if I myself am right in the thick of things with the other characters.

Delicious (The Buchanans, Book 1)
Delicious (The Buchanans, Book 1)
by Susan Mallery
63 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tasty Treat Indeed, February 23, 2009
I simply enjoyed this book. I am really a die hard romantic suspense reader and its not often i even pick up a book that doesn't have some murder and mayhem in the first chapter. I was simply drawn to this book because i enjoy series books especially when I can purchase at least two or three books at once. This book was just wonderful. The characters were immensely believable and I simply wanted to eat at The Waterfront myself. All around a tasy treat indeed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2009 5:44 PM PDT

The Mercenary
The Mercenary
by Cherry Adair
65 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fast Read, May 16, 2008
This book moves swiftly from the first page. I developed an early rhythm for this book.

Wanting What You Get (Stepp Sisters, Book 2)
Wanting What You Get (Stepp Sisters, Book 2)
by Kathy Love
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply wonderful!!!!, May 16, 2008
I simply enjoyed this book beyond measure. This is my first book by this author and I promise it will not be my last. Excellent from start to finish. The character development was gradual and beliveable. THe storyline was not rushed or hurried it was simply wonderful.

Taming Clint Westmoreland (Silhouette Desire)
Taming Clint Westmoreland (Silhouette Desire)
by Brenda Jackson
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, March 17, 2008
I've just recently got on the Brenda Jackson bandwagon and it's full steam ahead. I simply loved Taming Clint Westmoreland it was a real romance. Even though the lead characters were african americans it was just a love story. Any one of any race would have enjoyed this book. The characters were believable and interesting. My only complaint is I wish the story had been longer, maybe another 100 pages or so.

A Cold Day In Hell (Bayou Books)
A Cold Day In Hell (Bayou Books)
by Stella Cameron
115 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars no rhythm to this, March 10, 2008
I don't know about this one. Stella Cameron's work is starting to get confusing to me. To many sub plots and extra people from other books or upcoming books hanging around. I much preferred her early works.

Page: 1 | 2