Profile for EasyEro > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EasyEro "if its not good, I didn't like it" RSS Feed (Va)

Diablo III - PC/Mac
Diablo III - PC/Mac
Offered by Happy Ranger (No tax)
Price: $33.79
113 used & new from $9.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Diablo 3 - Review after about an hour's or so of play., May 16, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Long time fan and patron of Blizzard. There last couple of years though has been somewhat of a dissapointment in terms of what I expected versus what was given. That being said I have so far very much enjoyed the new game and am trying to become accustomed to the new system.

The biggest con to this game from what I have read has been that you need to have the internet to use it. I understand Blizzards side, even if it is legitimate or not. Had there been zero warning about the necessity of the internet, I would have been greatly upset and distressed to say the least. But, as a sensible gamer, and frugal with money I like to commit some forms of research before making a purchase. If someone had looked about reviews by the "pros" who were able to do walk-throughs before release, and any information from Beta's, no doubt they would learn an internet connection is required. I know D2 was not this way, as are some games marketed out there that are hack and slash, but before you bomb a game with only 1 star, make sure you have a legitimate reason. Flaming on a game you didn't do research on (for instance not having the video card to run a game, and then screaming about it and thumbs downing it) is your own fault. To the average player though, or to a mass marke, I will agree this does hinder your overall base, and some people truly enjoy just playing the single player (example..Call of Duty and its ever continuing trend to slack on the single-player co-op aspect versus online play only but I digress).

Game-play so far. I've seen people talking about over-simplified or too simplistic I agree and disagree with the sentiment. It is very much structured for blizzard to maintain a great deal of control over skills specifically and the customization of those skills (rotations and such) is highly limited. The rune system is pretty cool and as you level each skill can have a small bevy of compliments based on your needs. I am a Demon Hunter for an example and right now my hungering arrow (first primary skill) I have a rune that allows the arrow a chance to pierce more enemies. As I level my next rune will allow me to change that rune if I so chose to do fire damage, but lose the added piercing target bonus. So initially I am pretty hamstrung by Blizzard in terms of customizing my character, but the runes will make characters unique, albeit not near as unique as previous games. I will note that although people seem to greatly miss D2 and it's talent point system. If you truly got far in that game, you were sinking 20 points in 3 or 4 true skills in each class, if you wanted the full potential. Yes you could customize, but your skill set was still pretty lopsided with what you had versus what you used. I will say outright that I do miss assigned my stat points, but I can live without that, as a messed up stat placement can be a crusher later-on and with no eraser I would rather play a different class. The game-play is very smooth, graphics are solid. I enjoy the new orb system (similar to dark-spore) for healing. At least speaking for Demon hunter I enjoy the already growing rotation of trap, run, arrow with my 3/4 skills I currently utilize. I will try to comment more as I get further. Storyline seems decent as well, and I love the new journal aspect. Added flare with lore for sure. I think I'm just rambling now.

I would recommend this to friends, if that's what this all points to. Will it change hack and slash games forever...no. Will it give me lots of fun through playing it through it's difficulties. You betcha. Can't ask for too much more out of a game than an enjoyable storyline and some quality game-play and graphics.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Glasses on Earth, July 14, 2011
Amazing glasses, not just because of their price. They have amazing mirror quality to them when an outsider looks at you, and they are great for blocking the sun-light. Easy to clean with some hot-water and a cloth and pretty darned durable. I would recommend these to anyone!

Custom Accessories 57721 Chrome 100 PSI Hand Pump
Custom Accessories 57721 Chrome 100 PSI Hand Pump
Offered by Sababa Shopping
Price: $16.95
10 used & new from $8.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Found my old pump, July 14, 2011
As I had this shipped to my house I found my old bike pump. This is a decent run of the mill pump, but what it lacks is a gauge to read the PSI in tires. This is a major let-down for me. I had originally needed it for a pinch, but now it will go in my other car as a back-up ball pump, which is a sad day for this middle of the road pump.

adidas Men's Superstar Vulcano Sneaker,White/White/White,10 M
adidas Men's Superstar Vulcano Sneaker,White/White/White,10 M

5.0 out of 5 stars So great I bought them twice!, July 14, 2011
Look to my first post about these shoes. Bottom line, classic and love them. So nice I bought them twice.

DC Men's Decibel Skate Shoe,Black/Turquoise,10 M US
DC Men's Decibel Skate Shoe,Black/Turquoise,10 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice shoe (if wearing just for style), July 14, 2011
**Note: Never skated them, this is purely subjective as a leisure shoe**

I can't rate this based on how well it sticks up when skateboarding, if it survives grip tape and all that jazz. I wear these because I like the colors and they are comfortable. A nice shoe to wear, easy to move around in and not constricting at all. Only had to lace them up once, which for some pairs of shoes they magically untie themselves all the time. Can be hard to match at times because the laces are so uniquely sky-blue. Over-all though a good shoe and would recommend them to anyone willing to break the classic conformity of black and white shoes.

GO! with Windows 7 Getting Started with Student CD
GO! with Windows 7 Getting Started with Student CD
by Shelley Gaskin
Price: $31.13
166 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars concise and easy to follow, July 14, 2011
It is what it is, fairly easy to read and breaks down PC language for the layest of lay-people. Plenty of visuals to help the reader understand not just the words but the practice and application. Pretty decent text book.

Household Essentials Natural Banana Leaf Storage Bin, Dark Brown Stain
Household Essentials Natural Banana Leaf Storage Bin, Dark Brown Stain
Price: $32.27
15 used & new from $27.43

5.0 out of 5 stars mission accomplished, July 14, 2011
perfect size to hold bathroom books, blends in well and is of nice quality. Easy to fold out and assemble and very easy to store. All around great product for the price.

ASICS Men's GEL-Noosa Tri 6 Running Shoe,Neon Yellow/Glowing White/Oz Trip,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, July 12, 2011
Not many people can pull these off as a leisure shoe, but if you have crazy shoe fashion sense then these are great for just such occasions. There intended purpose I think is for triathalons and I can see how this is true, they are incredibly forgiving on the feet, and there are so many areas this shoe breathes that at times it feels like you are barefooted. I wear them mostly for leisure and tennis, they are attention getters for sure, you will get compliments and complaints, but its always the guys that bash you, and the girls that compliment you. Pretty good break-down if you ask me.

adidas Originals Men's Superstar II Court Sneaker,White/White/White,10 D US
adidas Originals Men's Superstar II Court Sneaker,White/White/White,10 D US
Offered by Foot Paths
Price: $57.99
17 used & new from $49.97

5.0 out of 5 stars classic and comfortable, July 12, 2011
Great for going out, classic look and incredibly comfortable. Have 3 pairs, 2 clean and 1 dirty. I'll buy more when the other two are unpresentable thats for sure.

Darkspore Limited Edition
Darkspore Limited Edition
Offered by TnsDeals
Price: $0.99
67 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, April 26, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Played both the Steam Beta of this game and the open Beta offered by EA and before they even released all the nuances of the game I fell in love. A great dungeon crawler game, with the added caveat that there is a squadding system that allows the play of up to 3 "heroes" on a single level. It starts out easy but as you approach level 3-4 and pass it get ready for some serious strategy play, item customization and co-op play should you wish to have some company. PVP system is pretty nice, only played a couple of games and got trounced, but wasn't in the pvp mindset just wanted to see what it offered. Has solid potential and hardcore gamers could find quite a nice niche in its gameplay style to forge the perfect squad and dominate kiddies all day. Like most dungeon crawlers it can be repetitive at times, but with the co-op play and the ability to make unique squads and unlock new "heroes" it can help wash off some of that tedium. If you were a fan of D2 or Torchlight I highly recommend this it may just become your new favorite hack-and-slash!