Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Mary > Reviews

Browse

Mary's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Women's Plus Size Cardigan In Shaker Knit Ivory,1X
Women's Plus Size Cardigan In Shaker Knit Ivory,1X
Offered by Woman Within
Price: $54.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sweater Ever, December 21, 2014
This has become my favorite sweater of all. Great fit and I get compliments all the time.

Chromo Inc Bundle of 20 Vibrant Colorful Premium Stylus Pens for all Touchscreen Smartphones and Tablets. New Color Coded Matching Tips
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Stylus, April 3, 2014
I ordered these just for the ease of using a stylus. The price was great and with so many I didn't have to worry if I lost one. When I opened it, the colors just popped. Love every color in the set. Great price and a great product.

RND Apple Certified Lightning to Reversible USB 6FT Cable for iPhone (6/6 Plus/6S /6S Plus/5/5S/5C) iPad (Pro/Air/Mini) iPod and Siri Remote Data Sync and Charge 8-Pin Cable (6 Feet/1.8 M/White)
Offered by RND Power Solutions
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable, January 7, 2014
I needed a cable that would work with my iphone. This cable is definitely better made than most. Some cables say that it's not charging or isn't compatible with iphone 5. The thickness and length of the cord is excellent.

Innoo Tech** Purple Led Indoor String Lights Fairy 10M/100 Led Linkable Lighting Decorate Christmas Party Wedding
Offered by Innoo Tech(US)

5.0 out of 5 stars LED Lights, December 30, 2013
I hung them right away on the tree and loved their look. A little bluish tint, but they worked well with all the ornaments.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Curtain, December 30, 2013
Saw this on Amazon and decided to change up my bathroom. It was cute online, but even cuter in person. It changed the whole look of my bathroom. Love it!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dooney Lover, December 30, 2013
I have a lot of Dooney bags. When I saw this one and saw the price, I was worried about its quality. To my surprise when I received it, it was exactly what I ordered. The green is a little deeper than the picture, but it is very much a Dooney bag. WOW!!! Super looking bag!

Justin Boots Women's Gypsy Collection 8" Soft Toe,Bay Apache/Pink Cow,9.5 B US
Justin Boots Women's Gypsy Collection 8" Soft Toe,Bay Apache/Pink Cow,9.5 B US
Price: $89.95
11 used & new from $83.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Boots, December 3, 2013
I ordered the boots hoping they would fit and they fit perfectly. I ordered a half size up since I wanted to wear thicker socks for the winter area. Love the color combination. I'm not a pointy toe type of girl, so the rounded toe was just what I needed. Great price for a great boot.

Gigatent Portable Indoor Outdoor Picnic Vacation Camping Kids Adjustable Sleeping Backpack Pirate Bag
Offered by sushka
Price: $26.60
20 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's Favorite, October 27, 2013
He's usually here two times a month over the weekend so I decided to purchase a sleeping bag for him. It sure beats making pallets and he really likes it.

Ybf Neutralizing Pressed Powder, 0.05 Ounce
Ybf Neutralizing Pressed Powder, 0.05 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Makeup, October 27, 2013
I've used several products in the past that didn't cover as well as this one does. It's become a staple in my makeup kit.

Gigatent Slumber Girl Sleeping Bag
Gigatent Slumber Girl Sleeping Bag
Offered by MeagaDeal
Price: $26.92
7 used & new from $22.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Product, October 27, 2013
Loved by my grand child. I was worried about the length,but it was perfect for her. She loves sleeping in front of the tv so this was what she needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3