Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Matthew N. Miskiewicz > Reviews

Browse

Matthew N. Miski...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matthew N. Miskiewicz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bullet Shaped Whiskey Stones - Chills Drinks - Stainless Steel Gift Set - 6 Stones Rocks Cubes for Chilling Vodka, Whiskey & Scotch - Tongs & Storage Bag - Alcohol Ammo
Offered by BarMe
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 18, 2016
Bought these as a birthday present - my dad loved them!

SUPON Rubber Air Blower Pump Dust Cleaner for Lens CCD Camera Red

Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $27.11
7 used & new from $27.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, and tastes good too, January 6, 2016
Love this stuff. Much easier on my stomach / body than other energy drinks. Makes me feel awake and alert without the jitter that is typical with bottled energy drinks.

MONDAYSUIT Men SLIMFIT 3Piece Striped Suit Set with 2-Button Tuxedo Vest-38L 32W
Offered by MKS AMERICA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Suit, July 13, 2015
This suit is great - and absolutely incredible for the price I paid (99.9)! I'm a bit lanky, so the vest and jacket are slightly too big as expected, but the arms, shoulders, and waist fit great. The pant bottoms are unfinished, and they need to be taken up a few inches, but that's expected as well.

Overall, I highly recommend buying this suit.

Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla (2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 20, 2014
This review is from: Godzilla (2014) (Amazon Video)
One of my favorite movies of 2014, no doubt.

Iced
Iced

5.0 out of 5 stars Best season yet!, April 23, 2014
I've been watching CSI from season 1. This is the best season yet! The episode format's vary quite a lot compared to previous seasons. We get more episodes that focus on 1 tough case, some episodes with as many as 4 separate cases, and episodes with subplots for all of the main cast, including Brass and Ecklie. This is quality TV, bar none. I hope season 6 is just as good!

The Conjuring (2013)
The Conjuring (2013)

4.0 out of 5 stars RIVETING, November 15, 2013
This was a great film. It was super tense, always kept me on the edge of my seat. A couple of jump-scares, but you could see them coming and prepare yourself if needed. I admit, they got me a couple of times even so. Nothing too gruesome, no foul language etc. But I definitely would not recommend to small children.

R.I.P.D.
R.I.P.D.
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, October 26, 2013
This review is from: R.I.P.D. (Amazon Video)
This movie was a ton of fun! I had plenty of laugh out loud moments. Cmon people, don't take it seriously, just have a good time!

The Lost Boys
The Lost Boys

4.0 out of 5 stars Good 80's flick, October 20, 2013
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Amazon Video)
I enjoyed most of it. I just gotta say, the last line of the movie was awesome! I also liked the 80's soundtrack.

Fiio E07K Andes USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifier Black
Fiio E07K Andes USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifier Black
9 used & new from $132.89

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, October 4, 2013
This thing works wonders. I use it with my Mac book pro when I am on the go. Since it connects via USB (or at least, that's the best way), the audio transfer is digital and hence no sound quality lost. I can tell a big difference using my HD 555's. Definetly worth the money for any audiophile :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3