Profile for Rose M. Kaval > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rose M. Kaval "Visionary" RSS Feed (Independence, Ohio USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Life Extension RibogenTM French Oak Wood Extract (30)
Life Extension RibogenTM French Oak Wood Extract (30)
Offered by Natural Health Mall
Price: $24.89
7 used & new from $24.89

5.0 out of 5 stars better sleep, and overall better mood, January 11, 2015
I am on my third bottle of Ribogen. I am beginning to see an increase in energy, better sleep, and overall better mood. I am astonished at some of the reviews after only a few pills because the study on PubMed states the positive results were seen after 3 and 6 months. I have committed to taking it the full 6 months to see where it takes me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2015 2:48 PM PDT

Spring Step Women's Redding Bootie,Black,39 M EU / 8.5 B(M) US
Spring Step Women's Redding Bootie,Black,39 M EU / 8.5 B(M) US
Offered by Planet Shoes
Price: $123.48
12 used & new from $123.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and adorable, November 13, 2014
Very cute boot. Very comfortable and so different. I love it.

Nutribiotic Gse Liquid Concentrate, 4 Fluid Ounce
Nutribiotic Gse Liquid Concentrate, 4 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Allhealth Trends
Price: $17.49
13 used & new from $12.30

1.0 out of 5 stars The citricidal is a great product and really effective, November 13, 2014
As another reviewer stated this is not the original product. The ingredient that made Nutribiotic so effective is called citricidal which is a combination of a high concentration of Grapefruitseed Extract and glycerine. YOu will notice on the products now there is no mention of citricidal. The only products that contain it are the maximum strength, small bottle and the "for professional use only" pills. Both myself and a friend who have been long time users of this product did not see any results when using this new formulation.
I spoke with the company and they said something about the manufacturers of citricidal not having submitted the proper paper work to the FDA so it cannot be deemed a nutritional supplement. Not sure how that differs from it being available in the "professional" version but be aware, this is not the original product.

The fact that Nutribiotic is not mentioning this on their bottles seems to be a bit unethical to me. The citricidal is a great product and really effective. I have not found this to be effective at all.

Bernie Mev Womens Lulia Casual Wedge Shoes,Bronze,39
Bernie Mev Womens Lulia Casual Wedge Shoes,Bronze,39
Offered by Shoe Center
Price: $72.70
2 used & new from $72.70

5.0 out of 5 stars I have so many pairs!, August 30, 2014
A friend turned me on to Bernie Mev this summer. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. They are totally stretchy and the wedges feel as if you are wearing flats - so comfortable. I also purchased the stacked heel style and they, too, are comfortable. I can't usually wear heels any more because they throw out my back - not these. You won't be sorry!

Dr. David Williams' ProbioSerene Probiotic Supplement for GI Discomfort and Stress Relief, 30 Sachets (30-Day Supply)
Offered by Healthy Directions LLC
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as promised., July 26, 2014
This really worked as Dr. William promised. I won't make any medical claims so read what he says on his website.

Conscious Union with God: Oneness with the Spiritual Universe
Conscious Union with God: Oneness with the Spiritual Universe
6 used & new from $23.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Hit, July 26, 2014
Another wonderful Joel Goldsmith book. I own all of his books. He was a one of a kind mystic. Wonderful insights for anyone interested in the mystical way.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been taking this for several months. I ..., July 20, 2014
I have been taking this for several months. I can honestly say I notice a huge difference in my energy. I have always taken CoQ10 but this is different. I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and so any help I can get with energy is greatly appreciated.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2015 7:56 AM PDT

Pure Calm-Ultimate Relaxation Album
Pure Calm-Ultimate Relaxation Album
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $11.18
16 used & new from $4.84

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, March 10, 2014
THIS IS AN AMAZING 3 CD ALBUM. THE MUSIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND IT REALLY DOES PUT YOU IN A STATE OF PEACEFUL CALM. I WAS HESITANT BECAUSE SOME OF THE MUSIC IS "THEME SONGS" BUT, BELIEVE ME, THEY ARE ANGELIC THEME SONGS.

Yankee Candle Cherries On Snow Small Jar Candle, Festive Scent
Yankee Candle Cherries On Snow Small Jar Candle, Festive Scent
Offered by Shaqdis Books & Marketplace Inc.
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful smell, January 16, 2014
Although I don't normally like "fruity" candle smells, this is enchanting. I have purchased several so I don't run out.

Experiencing the Mystical Parts 1 and 2
Experiencing the Mystical Parts 1 and 2
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So good to experience Jean Vanier, January 16, 2014
These videos give you a real experience of the saintly soul of Jean Vanier. I recommend you watch if you are familiar with his work and if you are not.

Page: 1 | 2