Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Mommyof2girlygirls > Reviews

Browse

Mommyof2girlygirls' Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mommyof2girlygirls RSS Feed (Louisiana)

2-Pack Scratch Mittens in Pink
2-Pack Scratch Mittens in Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected, June 13, 2012
I shopped around before buying these but they seemed perfect. Ihad already bought the matching hats. And the price wasnt ridiculious . So when i received the they were alot bigger than youd think. My 4 yr old could put her hand in them. So when baby arrived I tried them. they wouldnt stay one her hands. Even with the elastic in them. Wasvery disappointed

Marina West 2 PC. Girls' Star Swimsuit - Star - 4T
Marina West 2 PC. Girls' Star Swimsuit - Star - 4T

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!, June 13, 2012
I bout this for my daughter although she has to many swimsuits already. When we recieved it I was very happy with the product. It is very cute and easy enough she can put it on herself. She loves it. Its the only one she will wear now. The material is great. Dries quickly if shes out of the pool for awhile playing.

Incipio AIP4IDCPNK iPhone 4 Double Cover Case, Pink & Light Pink
Incipio AIP4IDCPNK iPhone 4 Double Cover Case, Pink & Light Pink
Offered by Cellular Hookup
Price: $8.99
8 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 13, 2012
i wanted acase that would cover and protect without being bulky like an otterbox. This is perfect. I mean it doesnt make your phone waterproof or anythimg. The light pink is a rubber material and the dark it a plastic. They just slide over your phone. No snapping. Easy to get on and off. I drop my phone quite a bit but this has protected it. Well worth it i think.

Mary Meyer Blanket and Toy, Cutsie Caterpillar
Mary Meyer Blanket and Toy, Cutsie Caterpillar
Price: $15.29
12 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, June 13, 2012
This product is very cute. I ordered it for a friends baby shower gift. Also got the matching wubbanub. The part that touches the baby is more like a receiving blanket where as the part with the caterpillar is softer.Perfect size for baby. I covered my two month to see and it covers her well. Will probably work great as a blanket till at least six months or maybe longer.

Mary Meyer Cheery Cheeks Wubbanub Pacifier, Moo Moo Cow (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable but..., June 13, 2012
I was looking for something to help my baby take a paci. Several ppl told me about the Wubbanub. After searching I decided on the cow for my princess. It very cute and soft and does help. However the company it was shipped from took quite awhile to process and actually ship the product. It was almost 2 wks before I recieved it. It was worth the money but not something to order if youre in a hurry for it.

3-Pack Infant Caps, Pink, 0-6 months
3-Pack Infant Caps, Pink, 0-6 months
Offered by BabyVision
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i was wanting, January 4, 2012
This review is from: 3-Pack Infant Caps (Apparel)
I bought these for my princess whos on the way. I had a hard time finding them when my other daughter was born. I was worried they wouldnt be what I was wanting but they are exactly. They are so soft and adorable I can't wait to use them on her.