Profile for J. Reulet > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 116

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Reulet RSS Feed (Baton Rouge, LA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
EPS Dell Replacement Toner Cartridges 1250C, 1350, Color Set High Yield (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
Offered by Toner 100
Price: $49.97

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems, July 1, 2014
I can't tell the difference between the original Dell cartridges and EP'S cartridges. I've only replaced one so far and haven't had long enough to see if they last as long, but so far everything with the replacement ink has been fine.

Deluxe Twin Doll Pram/Stroller Purple & Pink
Deluxe Twin Doll Pram/Stroller Purple & Pink
Offered by Sam's-Deals
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stroller, June 23, 2014
This stroller deserves 5 stars for the price, quality, sturdiness, convertibility, ease of pushing, swivel wheels, adjustable handle, and cuteness. The reason I gave it 4 stars is on the stroller I received the zippered part that makes the stroller into a pram is difficult to zip and unzip. It looks like the metal that attaches the material to the zipper is a little bent. Not sure how long the zippered part will last. The knobs to change positions are a little difficult to push, but since it isn't used often not a big deal. I love the purple and pink color combination on this stroller. Being a twin stroller is nice, but since the handle is wider than most strollers this makes it a little more difficult for smaller children to steer the stroller.

Alexander Dolls Baby Cuddles Feeding Baby 14"
Alexander Dolls Baby Cuddles Feeding Baby 14"
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $33.90
16 used & new from $33.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Doll, June 23, 2014
My 19 month old granddaughter is not that much into dolls yet, but she does like this one. Showed her how to feed the doll which she did for a little while, but her favorite thing was herself pretending to drink from the sippy cup. Reviews said this was a great first doll but the box and info from Amazon (which I didn't notice before purchasing) says it is not recommended for children under 3 because of small parts. I'm a little confused what small parts they are talking about, but since I will watch her playing with this item the warning doesn't bother me.

The Backyardigans: Singing Sensation!
The Backyardigans: Singing Sensation!
DVD ~ Backyardigans
Price: $6.71
52 used & new from $1.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter Loves "Singing Sensation", June 23, 2014
My 19 month old granddaughter loves this DVD. When I played it, she was dancing back and forth during the songs. DVD was well worth the price paid.

Nuby Wacky Teething Ring
Nuby Wacky Teething Ring
Price: $2.99
7 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Teether, June 9, 2014
Purchased for my granddaughter who started cutting teeth at 4 months. She is 19 months and still likes to teethe on toys. She absolutely loves this teether. Her favorite part is the tags on top, but she has chewed on all sides of this teether. Great price, great teether.

Plush Pink Dog House with Dogs - Five (5) Stuffed Animal Dogs in Pink Play Dog House Case
Offered by SuperFunStop
Price: $22.00
16 used & new from $19.86

4.0 out of 5 stars As cute as Picture, June 9, 2014
I ordered this as a gift so I don't have feedback on how the child likes it, but I thought it was an adorable toy. I was not happy with the packaging because the house was crunched and wrinkled. I removed the dogs and stuffed the house to capacity to fill out the shape. After leaving it that way for a couple of weeks, I removed the inserted papers and bubble wrap. The house was not as crunched, but there was a permanent wrinkle on one side of the house. If the house was protected more in packaging and shipment, this would be a 5 star product.

Taggies Oodles Owl Plush Chime Ball
Taggies Oodles Owl Plush Chime Ball
Price: $15.54
12 used & new from $15.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly Round, June 9, 2014
When I received this chime ball, I was disappointed that is was not completely round like a ball. I was able to somewhat maneuver it into a round shape. Granddaughter hasn't arrived yet so not sure how she will like it, but judging from other babies reactions to similiar chime balls, I feel sure she will enjoy the noise it makes and the numerous tags to chew on.

Taggies Tag 'N Play Pals Pink Elephant
Taggies Tag 'N Play Pals Pink Elephant
Offered by TLP Online
Price: $26.73
5 used & new from $26.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Elephant, June 9, 2014
Bought for my new granddaughter that hasn't arrived yet so I don't know how she will like it. It arrived in good condition and is so cute that even if she doesn't play with it, it will look great sitting in her crib. It looks just like the picture. I was not disappointed with this purchase.

Nuby Teethe and Shake Rattle Teether, 3 Months Plus
Nuby Teethe and Shake Rattle Teether, 3 Months Plus
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed at first, but Granddaughter loves it, June 9, 2014
I ordered this and another Nuby teether that is similiar to this one. I paid $2.99 for the other one and $5.99 for this one. I was expecting a larger teether because of the additional cost, but they are basically the same size. This one was not worth the additional expense, but since my granddaughter loves to chew on the tags sticking out on the top I am happy with my purchase.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wire Puzzle Rack
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wire Puzzle Rack
Price: $19.99
47 used & new from $13.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Organization for Puzzles, June 9, 2014
I have 5 large knob Melissa & Doug puzzles and 1 Melissa & Doug spinning gear puzzle. I am able to put all my puzzles in this rack but I do have to skip a slot to allow for the large knobs. I laid the spinning gear puzzle on the top and I have also placed some of my Play A Sound Books on the empty racks. So happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12