Profile for Jay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jay RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Fieldpiece SMAN4 Wireless 4-Port Refrigerant Manifold and Vacuum Gauge
Fieldpiece SMAN4 Wireless 4-Port Refrigerant Manifold and Vacuum Gauge

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 20, 2014
Totally cool. I've been servicing the HVACR trade over 42 years. This tool is a step into the future.

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Skull Video Game Poster
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Skull Video Game Poster
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $6.78
4 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poster. Thanks iPoster :-), April 2, 2014
Great poster. Framed and hung on wall of my PC War Wall. The graphics are really good. Hard to believe I can a product so nice at the price point. Thank you :-)

Masterpiece: Mr. Selfridge Season 1 Original UK Edition [HD]
Masterpiece: Mr. Selfridge Season 1 Original UK Edition [HD]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining. We really liked all the costumes., April 2, 2014
Entertaining. Job well done by all. We really liked the history. We followed Mr. Selfridge online as we watched. Good Job people.

Battlefield 4 - Key Art Video Game Poster
Battlefield 4 - Key Art Video Game Poster
Offered by Buy 4 Less UK
Price: $7.30
5 used & new from $7.26

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to my PC War Room. The producer did a great job. Thanks, April 2, 2014
Great poster. Framed and hung on wall of my PC War Wall. Great color. A great addition. This one hangs on the left side of my TV and the Call of Duty Ghosts poster hangs on the right side.

Call of Duty Ghosts - Key Art Video Game Poster
Call of Duty Ghosts - Key Art Video Game Poster
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $4.02
9 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poster. Great graphics.Got here fast and in perfect condtion., April 2, 2014
Great poster. Framed and hung on wall of my PC War Wall. I wish they were 2 ft. by 3 ft.

Donegan LP1 OptiLOUPE Magnifier for OptiVISOR, Adds 2.5X Magnification
Donegan LP1 OptiLOUPE Magnifier for OptiVISOR, Adds 2.5X Magnification
Price: $9.99
16 used & new from $7.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my headset. I think I'll add another to the other side., April 2, 2014
When you really want to see up close. Unbelievable what I can now see. I'll order another for the other side of my hood.

EVGA Pro SLI Bridge 3-Way Graphics Cards (100-3W-0031-LR)
EVGA Pro SLI Bridge 3-Way Graphics Cards (100-3W-0031-LR)

4.0 out of 5 stars OOPS, April 2, 2014
My bad. It doesn't work on my motherboard the ASUS Republic of Gamers MAXIMUS V FORMULA.
I'll store it for future use.

Battlefield 4 [Online Game Code]
Battlefield 4 [Online Game Code]
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome Back, December 31, 2013
Wow, can you say "AWESOME"?
Game play, graphics and map size are the best on the market for the first person shooter. The mechanics for all flight and ground vehicles are unrivaled. To bad for the other shooter whom I won't mention that keeps you on the ground and vehicle-less.
Hats up to the teams that created another chapter in the long line we know as "BATTLEFIELD" an all around easy winner in the field.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE PRODUCT!, November 6, 2012
I say again, TERRIBLE PRODUCT! T-POD G2 by FAB Defense FAIL!!
I attached this product to my fresh build M4/AR15, .556/.223 at the range on the shooting bench (Ten round Magpul clip.).
The legs of the bi-pod do not extend as described. They do spread but to extend the legs the user must manually extended the legs which is achieved by depressing another button located on the inside of each leg. The user must ensure the extended legs are extended to the same length before they can be pushed back up into the handle.

BUT! MOST IMPORTANT!! DO NOT LET GO OF YOUR RIFFLE!! YOUR RIFFLE WILL FALL OVER!!!
Keep in mind, the shooting bench is level flat surface. The failure described occurs while legs are retracted or extended to all extension lengths.
After building this riffle I had installed optics in the $2000.00 range.
The tilt pivot point is very weak. No adjustment available to tighten the lean pivot. The product is to weak to "Load" the legs for added stability.
I now have a $136.50 piece of useless plastic.

So, in conclusion, I have given the product one star due to the absence of a 'No Star" or "Minus Star" button.

Buyer beware.

Jay

P.S. This item's post mark and shipping label revealed it originated from Israel direct to me. That answered the 30 days my 'NEXT DAY AIR" shipping took.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2013 5:39 AM PDT

Act of Valor [Blu-ray]
Act of Valor [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Roselyn Sanchez
Price: $7.99
85 used & new from $2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, November 6, 2012
This review is from: Act of Valor [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Good movie. Shows what our inserted CIA agents may experience as well of those who put their life on the line to attempt saving these agents. Would you? Our true unsung heroes of American freedom.
Good job.