Profile for Yesuaini99 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 588

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yesuaini99 "yesuaini99" RSS Feed (Walnut, CA, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AeroFryer 9349 Cooklite Aero Fryer, 1000-watt 4.6-Liter/4.8-Quart (Extended Capacity 7.1-Liter/7.5-Quart), Black
Price: $151.42
5 used & new from $138.96

4.0 out of 5 stars But it's still capable of doing great things and cooking large portions, August 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've always wanted to get one of these for a long time. The deep fryer we've used before always had several problems, what to do with the oil afterwards, the danger of hot oil, longer heating time and cooling time, etc. This aerofryer is a bit smaller than I expected. But it's still capable of doing great things and cooking large portions. The 1000 watt is very powerful, and consumes a lot of electricity. I'd recommend keeping it's perimeter clear of other stuff when using to avoid heat. The clean up is very easy. The result of chicken wings, "fried" sweet potato strips, are crispy, browned, and absolutely delicious. The inside are thoroughly cooked just like deep frying. The design is a bit top heavy so be careful lifting the top unit. I would use this aerofryer from now on and throw away the deep fryer. Some secret recipe: you can do dumplings, and even honey coated peanuts and make your own crispy skin Beijing duck!

Tanors Wine Decanter Aerator
Tanors Wine Decanter Aerator
Price: $20.43
4 used & new from $20.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Comparing this to the Venturi aerator, this one wakes ..., July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Comparing this to the Venturi aerator, this one wakes the wine faster. I am reviewing the design where the Venturi has just 2 holes coming from the sides in the funnel where air is mixed with the liquid. The Tanors has 3 stages of air mixing/exposure. The spray disc and the lower section of the mixing, and then finally in the lowest section of the funnel where air is forced with the liquid on exit. I opened a fresh bottle of wine and tried on both aerators. The results were OK and I still have to wait for a while (about 3 min) for the wine to truly waken up, even after aerated. Both results still tasted rough immediately after aerated. But regardless, it really quickened the process of waking. I prefer the Tanors over the Venturi.

PAPAGO GS200-US GoSafe 200 Full HD 1080P Clip Mount Dashcam with 2" Sliding Display (Black)
Price: $127.95
27 used & new from $107.15

3.0 out of 5 stars being small and good function, is over priced, July 30, 2015
This is my 3rd dash cam DVR. This unit, being small and good function, is over priced. The lens design, however good looking is very deceiving. It's just like similar lens on other dash cams, without any extra features. The pull down screen is very small and doesn't have the pull down activate or push up turn off function. I used screen saver mode (1 or 3 minutes) to turn off the screen. I pull down the screen to make sure it's recording properly after ignition. Then push it up knowing screen will turn off after 3 minutes. When you want to see video again, you need to press OK on the left lower corner. The time setting resets if the power cord is unplugged. The battery doesn't seem to be charging even after driving 30 minutes. The back clamping unit is tooooooo loose. It doesn't clip on the main camera unit. The 4 tab snap function is bad and it comes loose with any car movement. I had to discard it and use a dash suction cup unit that holds my iPhone. Thank goodness it works well. But now I don't have it clamped on the back of the rear view mirror. The micro SD card doesn't show which direction to insert. and you have to use nail to push it in or it won't stay. When ejecting, you need to use nail to push it down to release. The recording quality is ok. The emergency recording button is on top left corner of the pull down screen and the file is locked and won't be over-written by loop recording. The dash cam at this high price DOES NOT include a SD card. The camera is wide angle but not wide enough. I think it's about 120 degree. I would hope something in this price range would offer more features and wider coverage. And another HUGE problem is the power cable. The use of 5pin mini-USB is kind of stupid. There are two static reducer boxes on the cable which WILL prevent you from hiding the cables in the overhead liner. One of them is about 4 inches from the tip and the other is about 4 feet, smack in the middle when the cable will be at the A-pillar area which either prevents you from closing the door or unable to hid in the A-pillar cover. TERRIBLE design flaw. Since I got it last night, I've been trying to find another USB-5pin mini-USB cable that's thin and flat and long enough to replace this and buy another USB port cigarette lighter adapter. Right now it is hanging from the rear view mirror straight down to the center console where the cigarette lighter sits. I am almost considering to return this because the two major flaws making this a very low buying satisfaction experience. If I didn't have a suction cup iPhone holder, I would have no way to hold this behind the mirror. I would either have to buy velcro or other ways to secure this for it to serve its only intended purpose. I think the Papago factory has very poor execution of a great concept. And on pricing, this thing should be around $79-99 maximum, it's very over priced.

K&N 33-2418 High Performance Replacement Air Filter
K&N 33-2418 High Performance Replacement Air Filter
Price: $52.99
43 used & new from $52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoy K&N filters, July 26, 2015
Really enjoy K&N filters. They are the fastest and cheapest way to improve engine performance, and increase fuel economy in some cases.

Mann-Filter CU 2733 Cabin Filter for select  Volvo S80 models
Mann-Filter CU 2733 Cabin Filter for select Volvo S80 models
Price: $14.47
11 used & new from $12.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 26, 2015
Very good filter, just like the OEM product.

Meguiar's G7014J Gold Class Carnauba Plus Paste Wax - 11 oz.
Meguiar's G7014J Gold Class Carnauba Plus Paste Wax - 11 oz.
Price: $12.99
32 used & new from $11.45

5.0 out of 5 stars I had thought this was the traditional wax where you have to rub like the Karate Kid style, July 26, 2015
I thought the putting on the wax was hard, it was harder to remove the wax. I kinda put on a thick layer, I was very wrong. Not only did it take longer to dry, I had to rub VERY HARD to remove the wax. Basically, a thin layer would be sufficient if you did your prep work properly. You have to have the car cleaned throughly. Then, make sure you buff all of the scratches and surface blemishes. I just bought my preowned Audi and it was sitting in the lot for a few months and some of the debris had sunken into the clear coat layer so I had to use the rubbing compound to get ride of some surface issues. Once properly prepped, you can begin to layer the wax. I had thought this was the traditional wax where you have to rub like the Karate Kid style, wax on wax off, but I was wrong. This thing just goes on easily, wait for it to dry (about 30 min), then just wipe off with a dry clothes. I had to use about 4 dry microfiber clothes because the wax kinda sticks to the clothes and it got more difficult to remove the wax. But after it's said and done, you got a shiny, slippery, clear coat of protection that's hard to beat. Dust just comes right off, with a duster. It's a great shine. For the amount of money, and some elbow grease, do this by yourself, you'd appreciate your car and the results.

EFORCAR(R) 1SET New Full Car Sun Shade Front Side Rear Window Windowscreen Reflector 6 Pcs Set
Offered by eforcar
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality OK, side pcs are very small. Suction ..., July 26, 2015
Quality OK, side pcs are very small. Suction cup weak and not enough pieces included. Received with missing rear windshield shade. Returning to Amazon.

K&N E-1987 High Performance Replacement Air Filter
K&N E-1987 High Performance Replacement Air Filter
Price: $62.99
48 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Audi S5 stock filter is good but still a bit restrictive, July 23, 2015
I can't believe it. Got it last night and replaced the OEM air filter with this K&N filter. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! The Audi S5 stock filter is good but still a bit restrictive. Factory says to replace it when 35k service. I say, replace it day ONE when you get the car, new or used. I was seeing a bit uneasy shaking when engine idle, also, when A/C is cranking and the engine in idle, it seems to be choking a bit. After the K&N went in, idle engine is smooth, the low purr is back and the throttle response is GREAT! When driving in comfort mode before K&N, it was a bit uneasy in first gear. The engine seem uncertain what it wants to do, take off or not take off, a bit hesitating. After K&N, in any mode, comfort or auto or dynamic, there's zero lag, no hesitation, it just wants to GO. Reminds me of the German Shepherd I had that when I walk her, she just wants to GO and pull me like I wasn't even there. My highest recommendation to ANYONE, install this as soon as possible. It feels like getting a new car or a performance chip installed.

Jack Black Wax Pomade, 2.75 oz.
Jack Black Wax Pomade, 2.75 oz.
Price: $22.00
10 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down Jack Black is one of the best hair care product lines in the market, July 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Hands down Jack Black is one of the best hair care product lines in the market. Wax Pomade by Jack Black is another fine example how well they know how to make a good product for men. The wax is firm, and looks all natural. In application, I find it easier on damp hair, rather than dry hair, and just layer it in a bit at a time, in the desired area like on the sides. If you have dark brown or black hair, the result is enhanced shine that stays for a long time. The hold isn't ultra firm, but it keeps the shape unless you get it wet. It has very very light scent, almost unnoticeable after it's applied. It does take some use to if you are used to using hair gel or foam. This wax is way better than foam and may not replace the gel you are using. It's great on mustaches.

Mann Filter CUK 2450 Cabin Air Filter
Mann Filter CUK 2450 Cabin Air Filter
Price: $16.24
17 used & new from $15.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for 2014 Audi S5 and a perfect fit. It is almost exactly like the OEM, July 22, 2015
Got this for 2014 Audi S5 and a perfect fit. It is almost exactly like the OEM. The bad smell is gone after I replaced the filter and turned the Heat on for about 5 min to burn off any ramnant smell. Wonderful filter. When I drove on freeway passing through huge cow farms, I don't even smell any manneur or bad smell, but I did switch to internal air circulation. Great filter. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20