Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for Yesuaini99 > Reviews

Browse

Yesuaini99's Profile

Customer Reviews: 689

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yesuaini99 "yesuaini99" RSS Feed (Walnut, CA, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Viva Labs High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine®, 200mg, 90 Veggie Softgels
Viva Labs High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine®, 200mg, 90 Veggie Softgels
Offered by Viva Naturals
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 200mg is perfect. I take this in the morning and after ..., April 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
200mg is perfect. I take this in the morning and after work out to help recover. Sometimes take this when I go hiking. It's helping my heart. Really enjoy this CoQ10 better than the 300mg sold at warehouse clubs.

MET-Rx Nuclear X Citrus Surge, 288 gram
MET-Rx Nuclear X Citrus Surge, 288 gram
Offered by Supplement Central Inc.
Price: $29.35
2 used & new from $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow! If caffeine is what you need, look ..., April 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wow! If caffeine is what you need, look no further. I took the mix and drank it about 30 min before work out.....am I PUMPED!!!! I need to go slow next time and reduce it to one scoop. I can't handle that much caffeine. After workout I take CoQ10 supplement and protein mix to help recover. But this is certainly taken my workout to a new level.

COLOR WOW Color Security Conditioner, Fine to Normal Hair, 8.4 lb.
COLOR WOW Color Security Conditioner, Fine to Normal Hair, 8.4 lb.
Price: $23.00
2 used & new from $23.00

3.0 out of 5 stars And the result feels like there's a lot of silicon coating even though it ..., April 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Don't really see the benefits of this conditioner. It's not too thick, almost a bit watery. And the result feels like there's a lot of silicon coating even though it feels very smooth. The smell is average, nothing dramatic or attractive. the price tag is a bit heavy.

Nature's Guru Organic Tea, Earl Gray, 25 Count (Pack of 12)
Nature's Guru Organic Tea, Earl Gray, 25 Count (Pack of 12)
Offered by Mom's Healthy Market
Price: $13.00
3 used & new from $13.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an amazing tea with long lasting flavors and you can add ..., April 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's actually one box that contains 25 tea bags. The flavor is full and rich. The floral touch really adds depth to the tea. I drink it daily in the morning with some cream. It's an amazing tea with long lasting flavors and you can add hot water 2-3 times and still have some strength.

Pre De Provence Jasmin 250g Shea Butter Enriched Soap
Pre De Provence Jasmin 250g Shea Butter Enriched Soap
Price: $6.40
15 used & new from $6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait to get into shower daily ever since ..., April 18, 2016
I can't wait to get into shower daily ever since I started using this soap. The fragrance is soooooo addicting. It cleans very well without any residue. Yet it is not over drying. I use it on my whole body including face.

Sun Zero Easton Blackout Curtain Panel, 40 x 84 Inch, Solid, Red
Sun Zero Easton Blackout Curtain Panel, 40 x 84 Inch, Solid, Red
Price: $16.88
2 used & new from $12.34

4.0 out of 5 stars The vivid blood red is so beautiful it makes any room gorgeous, April 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's definitely thick and blackout yet not overly heavy. The vivid blood red is so beautiful it makes any room gorgeous. Love the texture of the fabric. Very nice to touch.

Viva Labs High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine, 200mg, 75 Softgels
Viva Labs High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine, 200mg, 75 Softgels

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this Viva Labs CoQ10 because it's 200mg instead of ..., April 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like this Viva Labs CoQ10 because it's 200mg instead of 100mg or 300mg. Basically if you are on cholesterol medication, you need to supplement at least 200mg. 300mg is a bit too high, 100mg is too little. There's no upset stomach and it helps faster recover after work out.

Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bars, 13.5 Ounce
Cetaphil Men 3-in-1 Active Antibacterial Bars, 13.5 Ounce
Price: $12.90
4 used & new from $10.96

4.0 out of 5 stars I like all Cetaphil products, April 4, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like all Cetaphil products. They are really high quality. This one is good too with the only problem that I thought this was anti-Acne soap so I used it on my face and it was too dry. I guess for hand and regular bathroom use it's fine. But for facial application, I'd refrain from. But the claim is all true, it doesn't make my hands scratchy and irritating as my skin is very sensitive. No strong scent or smell, just like all other Cetaphil products/lotions/cleansers. I like this new line Cetaphil for Men, looks like they finally realize men need quality skin care products like women and kids.

Clara Clark - 400-Thread-Count, 100-Percent Egyptian Cotton deep Pocket Super Soft Sheet Set, Queen Size White, Solid
Price: $68.93

4.0 out of 5 stars I am using 600T now and it feels quite nice. The 400T is thin and even though after ..., April 4, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I can't give it 5 stars because I think it's too thin and the thread count is a bit low. I am using 600T now and it feels quite nice. The 400T is thin and even though after wash, the Egyptian cotton quality really stands out. The feel is soft, easy to breath, nice sheets for summer and hot weather. For winter it may be a little too cold as it breaths too well and can't hold the heat in. I wish this was a 600T or higher, it would've been perfect.

Jarrow Formulas Ps-100, Brain and Memory Support, 100 mg, 60 Softgels
Jarrow Formulas Ps-100, Brain and Memory Support, 100 mg, 60 Softgels
Price: $15.80
24 used & new from $15.80

4.0 out of 5 stars and seem to be able to focus on my studies better. Will continue to finish the entire bottle to ..., April 4, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After taking this for a week, it seems to have done it's job. I am feeling more alert, less forgetful, and seem to be able to focus on my studies better. Will continue to finish the entire bottle to see if I can win any Nobel prize or turn into a genius.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20