Profile for Yesuaini99 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 533

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yesuaini99 "yesuaini99" RSS Feed (Walnut, CA, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Panasonic KX-HN6003W Home Monitoring System Home Monitoring and Control Kit (White)
Price: $249.95
3 used & new from $249.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great kit for a small apartment, April 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's a great kit for a small apartment. For a larger condo with 2 stories, only if you place the central unit in the middle where all of the units can have strong enough signal. The power plug is great. To have it on trigger-turn-on, is good when you get home. You can set up how it sends you notifications from the app. The handset is tricky. Sometimes when alarm is triggered (testing), I can't shut it off with the handset. Overall, the set up is very easy and intuitive. For a small apartment, I think this is by far the most comprehensive set in the market. There are some good options on the market now that this technology is more mature for adoption. If it offered bluetooth connection, you can do so much more with this (like unlocking door, when you get home.)

Pulstar (he1ht9) Spark Plug (Pack of 2)
Pulstar (he1ht9) Spark Plug (Pack of 2)
Price: $34.73
4 used & new from $32.82

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it will sound even better after I get the Akrovpic exhaust, April 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Pulled the rubber and replaced them on my scooter. Noticed engine start is more smooth. My bike is rated top speed of 96mph. The highest I've taken with the stock plugs is 92mph. I can't really tell if the 7 additional hp is there but the acceleration is a bit faster. The engine pop sound is a bit more crisp. I think it will sound even better after I get the Akrovpic exhaust.

Colgate Enamel Health Whitening Toothpaste, Clean Mint Paste, 5.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $23.76
10 used & new from $23.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the great flavor and the enamel strengthening and whitening ..., April 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love the great flavor and the enamel strengthening and whitening all in one! After using for one week, I can't say it's whitened significantly (daily coffee drinker). But the enamel enhancing feature definitely have me convinced. Every 6 months visiting the dentist for a cleaning, they always add on the enamel polish at the end of the trip. I know how important the enamel is when you get old. So it's good to start protecting it when you are young. I will have my kids using enamel health protection early. Prevention is always best.

NEEWER® 48 Marco LED Ring Light with 6 Adapter Rings (49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm or 67mm) for Macro Canon/Nikon/Sony/Sigma/Tamron Lens
Offered by Midgar's Best
Price: $35.99
17 used & new from $22.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and works as expected, April 19, 2015
Great price and works as expected. Amazon exceeded my expectations by delivering on Sunday!!! Opened it and tested the 49mm mounting disk on my Sony macro lens for the NEX-5T. The flash mount doesn't work on my NEX but it's OK, it really has no function but to turn on/off.
The switch on the side of the LED unit has L/R/ALL 3 settings. The flash mount unit has 3 settings: Off/DC 3V/Battery. It takes 2 AA batteries if you want to use it without AC plug. But I love the adapter with a long cord for the AC plug. I think it's about 10 feet long, really appreciate the thoughtfulness. The LEDs are not super bright but I guess it's not necessary. By setting to manual, it's easily adjusted to have perfect pictures. Definitely 5 stars for the price, decent quality and ease of use.

Healthy Vibes Intimate Personal Lubricant and Moisturizer - Paraben Free - Latex Safe Sexual Lubricant (16 oz)
Offered by HealthTime
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Price is excellent. Size, April 18, 2015
Price is excellent. Size: 16oz is quite large. Odorless. Use generously so it doesn't get sticky. It gets a bit sticky when it starts to try up but when that happens, re-apply generously. Easy to wash off, with warm water it comes off in 2 seconds. It's hypoallergenic and non-irritating. Clear and water based. Excellent product at a very reasonable price.

Sony DSLR SEL30M35 30mm F3.5 E-Mount Nex Macro Lens Kit K1
Sony DSLR SEL30M35 30mm F3.5 E-Mount Nex Macro Lens Kit K1
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: $278.00
2 used & new from $278.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The macro distance is very good, I tried as close as 1, April 18, 2015
Same response to many of the reviews here, the focus is TOOOO slow. I have this on my Sony NEX-5T. The e-mount works as expected. The macro distance is very good, I tried as close as 1.5cm and it came out ok. I'd recommend a kit like this to include a small desktop tripod because you really need one. Any slight movement will blur the image, so you need to set it to timer and leave it on a tripod to take a picture, especially when lighting is not perfect. My only complaint is that the zoom focus is way too slow and sometimes it keeps trying to find the focus it's taking all of the juice out of the battery. For a sub $300 zoom, I'd expect the focus to be much better. So I'm giving it only 3 stars. The bundle kit I have no complaints. The brush is good, the UV lens is good and fits excellent and the 16GB SD card works great too. The bag is a bit big, but nice to have nevertheless.

Update after one week:
I raised the review to 4 stars instead of 3 because I am now using the screen touch focus in Manual focus mode which reduces the need for the lens to hunt the right focus. This makes it faster in overall performance. The images are crisp and clear and nice.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2015 8:21 AM PDT

Tumi Luggage Arrive Kingsford Backapack, Black, One Size
Tumi Luggage Arrive Kingsford Backapack, Black, One Size
Price: $556.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 5" and it can pretty much fit any SLR with zoom in the bag, April 16, 2015
Amazon shipped me the wrong bag at first but they were quick to correct the issue by offering a replacement in 2 days. As for the backpack, there's no complaints. I can't find anything wrong with it. The finish is absolutely world class. I had my doubts that the embossed leather is 100% real leather or not. But the tag says it's 100%, I will believe Tumi until someone can prove otherwise.
I tried putting my 15.4" Macbook Pro in it, even though it fits, the edges are pushing the bags out when zipped. The 13" Macbook Air fits snuggly without any issue. There's an expansion zipper on the back which is not shown anywhere in any promotional material. It extends the main compartment by about 3" and it can pretty much fit any SLR with zoom in the bag. There are so many pockets it's incredible. However, my complaint is the side pockets for drinks are awfully small and shallow. The bottled drinks fall out very easily.
The metal handlebar self retracts smoothly. The straps are very comfortable on your shoulders. The bag is not heavy. It also comes with a protective bag should you need to put this backpack in storage. I know that for the price tag, there should be absolutely no complaints. I had my doubts before purchasing. Now I am fully convinced it's an excellent luxury buy.

Jackson Safety 25675 V50 Calico Polycarbonate Anti Fog Safety Eyewear, Smoke
Jackson Safety 25675 V50 Calico Polycarbonate Anti Fog Safety Eyewear, Smoke
Price: $22.19
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best safety glass/goggle I have ever come across, April 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the best safety glass/goggle I have ever come across. The foam ring around the frame seals each eye from dusts, bugs, etc. The top section of the foam seal has small gaps to allow moisture to escape so it doesn't fog up in cold weather. The side ear arms can be removed and a elastic band can be inserted so it becomes a full goggle. I use this with my motorcycle helmet and it is just a great glass. The lens is dark enough and shield the glares and 100% UV protection. It comes with a small pouch for easy storage. This pair safety glasses offers great features and value.

Cisco Compact 24-Port Gigabit Switch with 2 Combo Mini-GBIC Ports (SG102-24-NA)
Cisco Compact 24-Port Gigabit Switch with 2 Combo Mini-GBIC Ports (SG102-24-NA)
Offered by SIL MICRO
Price: $144.82
66 used & new from $121.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless and fast. Takes little space and allows me ..., April 13, 2015
Flawless and fast. Takes little space and allows me to expand the network. No complaints. A little pricey compared to other brands, but you can't go wrong with Cisco.

Dreft Blissful In-Wash Scent Booster Detergent, Original Baby Fresh, 13.2 Ounce
Dreft Blissful In-Wash Scent Booster Detergent, Original Baby Fresh, 13.2 Ounce
Offered by Debs Books and Collectibles
Price: $19.66
4 used & new from $17.95

3.0 out of 5 stars I used about a good 20 bits of these boosters, April 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
On my first load of laundry (pillow cases, bed sheets, T-shirts, etc.), I used about a good 20 bits of these boosters. Couldn't small anything afterwards. I turned off the additional rinse cycle to see if the scent remained on the second load, nothing either. I will double the boosters on my next load to see if I can smell any scent at all. Also, just by smelling the booster directly from the bottle, it is NOT the baby scent I expected. It's more floral than baby powder scent. Anyway, I will try again and update the review next week.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2015 11:03 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20