Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Man in the Middle > Reviews

Browse

Man in the Middle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 579

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Man in the Middle "strasma" RSS Feed (Irvine, CA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
X-Shot Bunch O Balloons - Green (3 Bunches - 105 Total Water Balloons)
X-Shot Bunch O Balloons - Green (3 Bunches - 105 Total Water Balloons)
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy effective way to prepare lots of water balloons., June 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Today was a scorcher locally, almost 100 degrees, making it a wonderful time to test these water balloons. As promised, it was a fast and easy process to fill them. Just put a few inches of water into a laundry basket, followed by the unfilled balloon pack, connected to a garden hose. Then, turn on the water until the balloons are filled to a size of 4-5 inches, turn off the water, and lift the pack, helping each of the filled balloon sot slip off its filling straw. Once that is done, you are ready to toss balloons.

At first, we just aimed balloons at a spot on our fence, but within a minute our 8 year old grandson was standing in front of the fence, daring us to try and hit him. The ensuring game of water balloon dodge ball was great fun for all concerned, including his 4 year old brother, who once the balloons ran out immediately wanted to fill another bunch. Sadly, it was by then suppertime, so we went with his brother's suggestion to save the other two bunches for use at the neighborhood Fourth of July party. A water balloon toss was also part of last year's party, but our grandson assures me that THESE balloons are much better than last year's were. He also enthusiastically said these get 5 stars, which is impressive because he almost never rates anything that highly.

A definite winner.

Ivation 8-LED Automatic Motion-sensing Night Light - Battery Powered Bright Hallway Light with a built in Motion and light Sensor
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $11.54

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be ideal if it stayed on more than 5 seconds when motion is detected, June 1, 2016
I have several of the 6 LED Ivation lights that I like very well, except that one of them has a very short battery life. Since that model is no longer available except from 3rd party dealers at high prices, I decided to give this alternative model a try. And I really do like it better except for one very important thing - its lights, when triggered by motion, only stay on about 5 seconds, rather than the claimed 30 seconds, and far less than the 90 second option of the 6 LED model. That is enough of a problem that I won't order any more of this model, even though I prefer its larger AA batteries over the other model's 4 AAA batteries. Here's hoping the 6 LED model will be back new and better soon.

Update: At the suggestion of Broth tech support, I ordered another, to see if its timer worked better. Sadly, it did not - again turning off after only 5 seconds, using the same fully-charged Envelop AA batteries as before. So that one gets returned. Fortunately, they also now offer an alternative Ivation 6 LED Automatic Motion-sensing Night Light - Battery Powered Hallway Light with a Built in Motion and Light Sensor and adjustable light timer, so I also ordered that one, and unlike this model, that model stays on the full 60 seconds it claims, using the same batteries.

Thus, I cannot recommend this 8 LED model at all for anyone who needs it to work more than 5 seconds per activation, as the 6 LED version works so much better. Cutting another star.

Prime-Line Products U 9809 Sliding Window Lock, 1/2 in., Diecast Construction, White, FOR VINYL WINDOWS (Pack of 2)
Price: $5.91
9 used & new from $5.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, secure, and non-damaging way to allow windows to be slightly opened for ventilation, May 22, 2016
As a renter, I really appreciate that these locks can easily be installed in our windows without damaging anything, and still work to securely limit windows from opening more than a few inches for ventilation.

Ideal Security SK110W Patio Adjustable Door Security Bar, White
Ideal Security SK110W Patio Adjustable Door Security Bar, White
Price: $17.50
12 used & new from $14.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective and inexpensive way to secure a slightly-opened patio door for ventilation, May 22, 2016
These work well to add security to a patio door. I found the instructions quite confusing, but a neighbor had already installed one, so a quick look at his was all I needed.

My only other reservation is that one of our patio doors is fairly narrow, enough so that I had to install this bar in the alternative configuration on the face of the door in order to be able to lock the door a few inches open for ventilation. There doesn't seem to be any way to shorten the bar, so it might be best to confirm first whether this will fit your space before installing.

DSTE® 2x EN-EL24 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Nikon 1 J5 Camera
DSTE® 2x EN-EL24 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Nikon 1 J5 Camera
Offered by DSTE Technology
Price: $20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Better safe than sorry addition to every Nikon J5 camera, May 22, 2016
Sadly, our new Nikon J5 does not use the same batteries as our previous J4 camera. Even more sadly, the capacity of its official battery is smaller than on the J4 (a bit smaller physically too.) Much of the sadness is because both the J4 and the J5 tend to go through battery charge quickly, both while in use during a daily shoot, and if left in the camera overnight.

To the rescue comes this pair of nicely-priced spare batteries, theoretically with the same capacity as last year's J4 batteries in a smaller package. Thus far, all I know is that they work well and charge easily in the standard J5 charger. It's very comforting to start a long day of photography with full assurance I won't need to recharge anything mid-day, no matter how many photos I take or how many of them use flash.

SanDisk SDSQXVF-128G-GN6MA 128GB Extreme MicroSDXC UHS-I
SanDisk SDSQXVF-128G-GN6MA 128GB Extreme MicroSDXC UHS-I
Price: $79.99
7 used & new from $62.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a 128GB microSD card with U3 speed, May 22, 2016
I've been very pleased with the 64GB Sandisk U3 microSD drive I've been using in a Nikon J4 camera for the past year, but hoped by now there would be a 128GB version for our newer Nikon J5, as its data needs are a bit higher. And here it is. Twice the capacity, and still U3 speed. So far I've only had it a couple of weeks, but the J5 has been very happy with it, and I have yet to notice any slowdown with either in use.

WD 3TB Black My Passport Ultra Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBBKD0030BBK-NESN
Offered by DealsPro1
Price: $119.95
109 used & new from $84.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a 3TB USB-powered external drive that works well for backups., May 22, 2016
I've been waiting for a USB-pwered 3TB drive for over a year, and was very happy to see this one newly-available. I plug mine into the back of a MyCloud EX2 Ultra for occasional off-line full backups, and really like how small and quiet the drive is, and how quickly it works. Once done, I unplug this drive, so no malware can reach it via the network.

That I can also simply plug this unit directly into every computer in the house with no muss or fuss or added power cords is just a bonus.

Orbit 62061N-91213 Single-Dial Water Timer
Orbit 62061N-91213 Single-Dial Water Timer
Price: $35.08
54 used & new from $19.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly effective, readable, and easy to learn and use, May 22, 2016
I've been using this in our community garden plot for the past month, and have been very impressed with how well it works, and how easy and obvious it has been to program. I've easily been able to set and update my automatic watering schedule, and also easily add an extra manual watering session when needed, and skip watering for up to 3 days when rain is expected. The dial and button labels and screen outputs are both easily readable, and changing batteries is also easy, though not expected to be needed more often than twice a year (our area has year-round crops.)

Unless you need multiple programs running at once, this model may be entirely sufficient. In our case, even hand watering with the timer off is easy, thanks to an extra water tap in the water filter upstream of this.

Hefty Slider 2.5 Gallon Jumbo Storage Bags,12 Count Boxes (Pack of 9)
Hefty Slider 2.5 Gallon Jumbo Storage Bags,12 Count Boxes (Pack of 9)
Price: Click here to see our price
15 used & new from $35.50

5.0 out of 5 stars For when a gallon bag just isn't enough, May 22, 2016
I use these mostly for bringing produce back from our plot in the local community garden. The usual gallon bags just don't cut it when harvesting from even one prolific kale plant, but these 2.5 gallon bags have so far held everything we've tried to store in them.

Enerzen Commercial Ozone Generator 3500mg Industrial O3 Air Purifier Deodorizer Sterilizer (Silver)
Offered by OION
Price: $129.95
2 used & new from $83.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete, effective and easy to use, May 22, 2016
We already had a similar ozone generator that worked well, but was just a kit on a board that lacked a timer and needed an extra fan for proper use. So when we misplaced that one recently, we took advantage of the opportunity to buy this more finished and complete solution.

Like the other unit, this does a quick and amazing job of removing both unwanted bugs and unwanted odors from any room. In just 15 minutes it turned a smelly bathroom into pristine-smelling air for a solid 24 hours afterward.

Note: do leave the area when using this, as it can be lethal to much more than bugs with sufficient exposure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20