Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for Amanda H > Reviews

Browse

Amanda H's Profile

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda H RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Noogleberry Breast Enlargement and Enhancement System-Size MEDIUM
Noogleberry Breast Enlargement and Enhancement System-Size MEDIUM
Offered by Mother's Milk
Price: $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars but am quite pleased with the results, September 22, 2015
It works as advertised so far. I am still in the initial stage of operation and that is mainly swelling of the tissues, but am quite pleased with the results. If it continues to work into the second, actual growth of the tissues, it will be among the better investments I've made. I may have to buy a pair of the large size cups, but I won't complain.

Noogleberry Airlock System for Breast/Nipple Enlargement Pump
Noogleberry Airlock System for Breast/Nipple Enlargement Pump
Offered by Mother's Milk
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely handy, September 22, 2015
A little tricky to operate the first time, but much easier by the third try. Definitely helps make application of the Noogleberry pump system and cups easier because without it, you'd need three hands. One to operate the pump and two to hold the cups in position. With the airlock, you only need to hold one cup at a time.

Clarks Women's Delsie Bliss Platform Pump, Black Suede, 11 M US
Clarks Women's Delsie Bliss Platform Pump, Black Suede, 11 M US
2 used & new from $119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, Comfortable 'All Day' shoe, September 10, 2015
Actually quite pleased. The Clarks last is closer to my actual foot shape and size than a lot of other makes, which makes them quite well fitting and comfortable. I may just have to make this my favorite brand. I'll have to see with the next pair I buy.

Dickies Women's Roll-Up Sleeve Shirt, Plaid Mid Purple Freesia, XX-Large
Dickies Women's Roll-Up Sleeve Shirt, Plaid Mid Purple Freesia, XX-Large
Offered by StandardWorkwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., September 14, 2014
Comfortable and attractive warm weather shirt. Cloth is a bit thin to wear alone on a brisk fall day but that's jacket weather anyway. Dickies work wear has proven durable and suitable for casual wear, walks with the dog, and yard work. I expect the same from this shirt.

Catholic Pocket Prayer Book
Catholic Pocket Prayer Book
by Jacquelyn Lindsey
Price: $6.95
53 used & new from $2.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Met Expectations, March 2, 2014
I wanted a small book to carry through the day to remind me of official words to the prayers. I'm often preoccupied with worldly concerns and need help to center my thoughts on the spiritual. This book does that quite well.

Carhartt Women's Irvine Flannel Shirt,Rose (Closeout),XX-Large
Carhartt Women's Irvine Flannel Shirt,Rose (Closeout),XX-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish light warmer shirt, January 21, 2014
As those of you who deal with quite cool to cold temperatures can appreciate, it is nice to find clothing that is stylish as well as contributes to comfort. It has been a bit too stylish and short of warmth those sub-zero days, but performs well as a layer then or as the primary top under a coat when temperatures are at the average of 30s High, 10 to 15 Low.

Cobalt Blue Faceted Stone Fern Statement Necklace, 20.5" + 3" Extender
Cobalt Blue Faceted Stone Fern Statement Necklace, 20.5" + 3" Extender

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish on a budget, January 21, 2014
Let me preface with the fact that I rarely get a chance to dress to the nines, so staying within budget is important to me. This necklace fills the bill admirably. Because it is priced within budget, I can wear it more often than would feel right were it "fine jewelry". It is stylish, and was available in a favored color, which increases the opportunity to wear it more often. No need to wait for a very special occasion to wear it, just any occasion when a little sparkle is appropriate brings it out of the box.

Levi's Women's 515 Bootcut Jean, West Coast, 14 Long
Levi's Women's 515 Bootcut Jean, West Coast, 14 Long

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit Well, August 31, 2013
I've lost a little based on the tape measure rather than the scale. The size 16 started to feel a little too loose. Took a chance with the size 14. Ordered the long inseam because I planned to wear boots with this pair. When they came, tried them on and determined they fit well. Levi's may have used a model with my figure as well as they fit. Once again, Levi's scored well in what I wanted in a pair of jeans. Good fashion at a fair price constructed for years of wear in outdoor activities. Perhaps they're not the most fashionable jeans on the market, but are definitely an extremely good value, unlike some of the fashion jeans I've had that wore out in less than half the time I've had these and these still have years more wear in them.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hey! It worked., August 31, 2013
Have a pair of shoes that were borderline painful even when sitting, but I liked them a lot. Rather than mope about it, decided to try some shoe trees with the stretcher fluid. The least cost combination appealed, since I didn't really expect it to work. Applied the liquid according to instructions and inserted the mini-shoe trees adjusted to be a very tight fit. A few hours later, the stretchers came out easily. Tried the shoes on. First thought was "Hey! It worked!" Tried it on a pair of boots that have always been a little snug, but were wearable. This time used my feet since apparent from the first try that the stretchers weren't as wide as my feet and it was very difficult to adjust them once placed in the boots. Eased them up to my size as they dried. That sold me.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Bill, July 14, 2013
Not a glamorous product, but like those of us who quietly do a job quite well, indispensable for the intended purpose. After years of buying and altering commercial sewing patterns, I've developed the confidence to admit that I have favorites. With the number of alterations necessary to sew clothes that fit me, the tracing paper weight patterns are just not durable enough to make many copies of the clothes I like. This tagboard weight paper will allow me to transfer the altered pattern to more sturdy stock with a longer useful life without breaking the bank. Too, after taking some video design classes, will allow me to draft my own slopers (a durable version of a pattern).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7