Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Santa Fe, NM)

Bali Women's Shapewear Ultra Light Body Briefer, Nude, 36B
Bali Women's Shapewear Ultra Light Body Briefer, Nude, 36B
Price: $28.58
8 used & new from $24.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, March 30, 2016
Perfect fit. Good design. Removed the under-wires easily. Many women don't want those wires!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2016 9:01 PM PDT

Suits Season 3
Suits Season 3
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this if you love a great story, stylish settings and strong character development.....best season ever., January 23, 2016
This review is from: Suits Season 3 (Amazon Video)
LOVE the cast, the script and the ART direction. The magnificent City of NY is a character....

World's Healthiest Foods, 2nd Edition: The Force For Change To Health-Promoting Foods and New Nutrient-Rich Cooking
by George Mateljan
Price: $24.87
53 used & new from $19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every family, July 22, 2015
I refer to it all the time. This has become a bible - a very large one.........more than 1,000 pages!

The Camel Club
The Camel Club
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2015
This review is from: The Camel Club (Kindle Edition)
Baldacci at his best!

The Contender
The Contender
DVD ~ Joan Allen
148 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, August 8, 2014
This review is from: The Contender (DVD)
One of those films that captures the complexity and grittyness of national politics. Joan Allen never disappoints!

A Fighting Chance
A Fighting Chance
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
This review is from: A Fighting Chance (Kindle Edition)
A great inside view of Warren's achievements.

Boot Camp (My Art Program Book 1)
Boot Camp (My Art Program Book 1)
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this a JOKE?, April 1, 2014
I read this book in 5 minutes. Every page (there are about 6) was the same..."Space," indeed...spacey.
Author had 2 good lines about the difference between technique and strategy. Most 5-year-olds know this already!!!
Download a trial and you will see.
Does Kindle accept anything. Obviously they do. Maybe this is an April Fool's day prank. I have asked for a refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 3:32 PM PDT

Bedtime and Other Stories from the President's Guest House
Bedtime and Other Stories from the President's Guest House
by Benedicte Valentiner
Price: $24.64
38 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great historic and often hysterical read!, October 10, 2011
I had the great good fortune to work with Benedicte Valentiner on her website [...] so I was able to read a few advance chapters. I was stunned by the author's witty and open style and found the documentation of this 13-year period in US history to be not only informative but also thoroughly entertaining. Imagine hosting more than 200 events and visits by heads of State, Presidents and potentates for which every detail must be addressed? Ms. Valentiner's experience in the hospitality industry was great preparation for the position of General Manager of the Blair House, which often presents the visitors the first view of America! Her skills then and now, in communicating so well the importance of diplomacy, provide a textbook for all of us who are interested in the inner workings of Washington, management issues of a 24/7 guest house, and the ways the US entertains on an international scale. The most interesting thing I learned about the author: She created all of the floral arrangements - 500,000 stems during her tenure. A great savings to the taxpayer!
I urge you to buy this for yourself and consider purchasing as gifts for your colleagues, friends and family! A must for every library.
Bette Ridgeway, artist + web designer, Santa Fe, NM.

Pelicans, Coconuts & Butterflies: Conquering Cancer with a Life of Soul
Pelicans, Coconuts & Butterflies: Conquering Cancer with a Life of Soul
by Ani Kaspar
Price: $24.95
18 used & new from $18.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Ani Kaspar is the Martha Stewart of Healing, May 6, 2010
Ani Kaspar is the Martha Stewart of Healing

I have known Ani for a number of years and admired her approach to her own cancer. Now in 2010, after a diagnosis of breast cancer, a mastectomy, and two sessions of horrific chemo, I reached out to Ani. Without hesitation, she worked closely with me to determine how best to proceed. She designed a custom holistic cleansing and rebuidlling program that considers the body, mind and spirit. I believe Ani is the Martha Stewart of healing.

In only three weeks, I feel like a new person. I am energetic and stronger every day, and am at about 75% of what I was in 2009. I am actually running again. Three weeks ago I could barely walk to the kitchen to make some tea! Using the best bio super foods, organic veggies, "gifts" from the sea and powerful supplements, colonics, lymphatic cleanses and more, we have are creating a healthy me!

This book is a "must read" for everyone who is alive on this planet - cancer or not. We are dealing with myriad toxins that did not exist in our grandparents day. We must
arm ourselves with the tools necessary to combat these unwanted invaders. Ani has shared her courgeous story, a powerful, intimate one. She shows us how our emotional life impacts our physical and spiritual well-being. She articulates well how we must integrate the body, mind and spirit in order to lead a balanced life, to be true to our own life of soul.

I cannot wait for her next book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2012 8:04 AM PDT