Profile for S. Franklin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Franklin RSS Feed (MONTANA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The North Face Men's Arctic Pull-On II Insulated Boot,Mud Pack Brown/Bombay Brown,11.5 M US
Offered by Sole Place

3.0 out of 5 stars as mention the size runs small, December 19, 2013
I liked the boot but as mentioned in many reviews the sizes are way off. I wear a 10 1/2 but like many foot wear these days sizes run small so I bought 11 1/2. They were still too small even wearing thin socks. I wanted them larger to wear heavier socks so had to returned them.

Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
Price: $19.96
50 used & new from $17.19

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, December 19, 2013
I bought this for my 1 year old grandson. He loves it. Like all babies growing up with all these electronic toys he loves to push buttons that play sounds or music.

Thomas & Betts FPC1525A Deluxe LED Battery Operated Candle
Thomas & Betts FPC1525A Deluxe LED Battery Operated Candle
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $13.92
5 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I like them but....., November 14, 2013
I was looking for Battery Operated candles for windows I didn't want cords running to so I ordered 3 to try. The Amazon listing I bought from says 3 C batteries but it only needs two. I also ordered Rayovac ALC-12 UltraPRO Alkaline C Batteries, 12-Pack. Look nice. I estimate 1/4th the light of a plug in candle. Started them up Oct 13, and they went dim last night Nov 13th, so runs $2.00+ a month for each one. Days are short up here so they were on 15 hours a day. I need more but this time will buy some plug in ones.

Panacea 15206 Adjustable Length Log Rack
Panacea 15206 Adjustable Length Log Rack
Offered by Rollstone
Price: $30.41
5 used & new from $30.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, November 14, 2013
Does just what it says. Nice thick steel so very sturdy. Keeps the wood off the ground, looks nice. I used 8ft 2x4 pressure treated.

Never Go Back (with bonus novella High Heat): A Jack Reacher Novel
Never Go Back (with bonus novella High Heat): A Jack Reacher Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars can't wait for the next Tom Cruise Jack Reacher movie, September 17, 2013
Well actually I can wait. That was just a cheap lead in for this review. I too like most of us have read every Reacher book, short stories E books and audio books after I read the books.
I thought the start of this book was super classic Reacher. The middle of the book Ok and the end pretty tame... I read it on a flight so it made the time breeze by.

Jack Reacher
Jack Reacher
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Blake Shelton should be Reacher! Cruise ok but need a bigger younger guy:, June 2, 2013
First I'm a big fan of Lee Child so have read all the books, then listened to all the audio books. Like many, ok ALL Reacher fans I was bummed out that Cruise was playing the part. But on the flip side I figured he would bring in many more people to see the franchise. Was Cruise Jack Reacher, no but I enjoyed the movie just because I like Tom Cruise and the story line was ok. They didn't screw up the book too bad. I just pretended I was watching a Tom Cruise movie not a Lee Child inspired movie.

I figure Cruise will make another one or two and then move on. Hopefully the series will go on and they will pick a big guy. Somebody on the body size of a James Arness, Clint Walker, Chuck Connors, old TV cowboy actors who got the job purely on their size and not previous acting skills (John Wayne size). I don't know of any BIG Size current movie stars so the only Big Guy I know is Blake Shelton. Can he act? I think so.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Blu-ray)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Blu-ray)
DVD ~ Ian McKellen
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $23.99
134 used & new from $5.15

2.0 out of 5 stars LONG LONG, good to fall asleep to., February 28, 2013
If you like napping this is a great movie. From the Slow slow slow begining where I actually just about did fall asleep in the theatre this movie is nothing but fight, run, fight, run, fight, run..On DVD or streaming it will be much better since you can now fast forward and cut the movie in half which is what the director should have done.

Speedball Baren for Block Printing
Speedball Baren for Block Printing
Offered by Noteworthy Goods
Price: $15.19
10 used & new from $13.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, January 22, 2013
I was looking for a longer lasting then the inexpensive bamboo barrens which I do prefer but this fits the bill. I have had no problem using this. Is it equal to a Premium Hon Baren which start at $1200 or a $300 Ball Bearing Barren I don't know.

Garrett Metal Detectors Sifter/Classifier
Garrett Metal Detectors Sifter/Classifier
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $12.86
14 used & new from $6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Second one I've bought., January 22, 2013
The first one I bought came in a gold panning kit but my son in-law didn't have one so I bought this one for him. Great first screen, very sturdy considering how many Montana big rocks are shovelled on to it. I use the 1/2" classifier, then 1/4, 1/8, etc. all the way day to a 100 mesh screen.

Milwaukee 49-24-0171 18 Volt Worklight
Milwaukee 49-24-0171 18 Volt Worklight
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $59.15
6 used & new from $50.84

5.0 out of 5 stars looking to buy another one, December 13, 2012
Received this as a Christmas gift last year. I'm looking to buy another one as a gift since I use this all the time. When I came to write the review the ad listing mentions a hidden retractable hanging hook. Cool. Never knew about that little feature. Sturdy bright light, the rotating head is what makes this so handy. Shame I can't buy one direct from Amazon LTD. I've had nothing but TROUBLE from second party amazon sellers, but never bought anything from this seller. So will look for one locally in a store.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7