Profile for cmiewald > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cmiewald "christiana12" RSS Feed

Just Dance 4 - Nintendo Wii
Just Dance 4 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by FRONTIER HOBBY SHOP
Price: $20.80
101 used & new from $11.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan of the new Just Sweat Mode, October 14, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I've been using both Just Dance 2 and 3 for part of my cardio routine as dancing is a lot more fun than straight aerobics or running. I was excited when JD 4 came out as I was looking for new songs to exercise to. However, after playing the Just Sweat mode for a couple of days I must say that I'm disappointed and frustrated that you can no longer chose your own songs and instead must dance to whichever song the program chooses. Some songs I either just don't like or find the choreography boring, which doesn't make for a fun experience! I also don't like that the program decides what level of intensity the songs are -- I feel like you have no say in anything! I'm also not too keen on the "exercise" sections that intersperse the actual Just Dance songs, some are okay but the music is bland and the talking by the instructors is a bit annoying. The Just Dance mode is fine and there are some good songs--although too much pop music and not enough other types such as Bollywood or Latin--so I'll likely use that mode more.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2013 4:21 PM PDT

1969
1969
Price: $16.98
70 used & new from $7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Love Here, November 19, 2011
This review is from: 1969 (Audio CD)
I actually think it's great that the album doesn't have any songs sung in English -- I have been a huge fan of Pink Martini for years. I have all of their previous albums and most of my favorite songs are those they sing in other languages (Taya Tan, Ou Est Ma Tete etc) and I also happen to love Japanese music so I was thrilled to see this album. Yes, a couple of songs are also in French and Portuguese -- also fantastic. Du soleil plein les yeux is worth the price of the album alone.