Profile for John Watkins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Watkins RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $37.90
137 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Game On The Wii, May 25, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Video Game)
This is by far the best game ever created for the Wii. It is challenging, engaging, beautiful, and a lot of fun.

I have not seen better graphics on the Wii. It is even better than the first game. The design of the graphics is the same but more polished and detailed.

The levels are challenging but not SO difficult that it takes 10 hours to do one level. It is just right. There are also many hidden adventures that lend themselves to a more challenging experience. Also, love all the new power ups that Mario gets to use. (Rock, Drill, Cloud, etc.)

Yoshi is back!! Yoshi brings a lot of fun to the game. Yoshi also gets some interesting power ups (Balloon, hot pepper, etc)

The music is fantastic. I enjoy it much better than the first game.

Overall I think this is a pretty much a perfect game.

AIR WICK FRESHMATIC COMPACT i motion Automatic Spray Refill: Relaxation Lavender & Chamomile
Offered by Neptunelove1414
Price: $17.99
8 used & new from $14.08

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Scent, April 23, 2010
This is my favorite scent out of all of them. It is so calming and relaxing. When I walk into my room it smells like a resort on an island somewhere.

Other scents I have tried have been too strong or artificial smelling but this one is just right.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games - Nintendo Wii
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games - Nintendo Wii
Offered by coastbooks100
Price: $53.39
97 used & new from $5.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Party Game, April 23, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is a great game to have a parties or if you have a lot of video game players living together.

Most of the games on it are simple enough to pick up pretty quick. There were only a couple that were kind of frusterating. I don't think it is meant to be a challenging game at all, just something fun. So if you are looking for more a challenge with Mario you would be better off getting Super Mario Galaxy

My favorite game was the bobsledding and luge. It incorporates the Wii Balance Board. You sit on it and lean left and right to control the bobsleigh or luge.

Overall a very good game for the Wii!

iFrogz iPhone 3G and 3GS Silic
iFrogz iPhone 3G and 3GS Silic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 15, 2010
Love this! The color is beautiful and it feels great in my hand. Some people complain that the wrapz make the iPhone too bulky but I like the feel of a bulkier phone. Feel sturdier to me. It also matches my awesome MacBook Pro case Apple Macbook & Macbook Pro 13.3 Inch Screen (BLUE) Laptop Sleeve Slipcase Zipper Case Cover, w/ Dual Pocket and Free Carabiner Keychain.

100% recommended.

Hope to get it in every color!

Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Price: Click here to see our price
170 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Garmin GPS Owner should have this, January 15, 2010
If you have a Garmin GPS you should own this. With the windshield mount my GPS kept falling. While Garmin products are very durable, there is only so much electronics can take. Mine didn't break but I was afraid it might if it had kept falling. Also, if I was driving and the GPS fell I would have to pick it up and set up the mount again. Very dangerous while you are driving.

The friction mount does not slide around the feels very sturdy. I personally think Garmin should discontinue the windshield mount and just include this product with all GPS products.

I can't recommend the friction mount enough.

Gizmo Dorks Checkpoint Friendly Neoprene Laptop Carrying Sleeve for the Apple MacBook Pro 13-Inch, Blue
Offered by Gizmo Dorks
Price: $13.00
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 15, 2010
Love it! It looks fantastic and feels great. It has a great feature that I have not noticed in others: there is a flap inside the pouch that you put over the top of the computer by the zipper so the zipper does not scratch the computer.

I also love the outside pocket for the power cord, flash drive, cd, or anything else you may want to carry.

And to top it off it matches my iPhone case iFrogz Wrapz for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Blue)

Monoprice Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter with Audio Support
Monoprice Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter with Audio Support
Price: $8.65
19 used & new from $2.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, January 15, 2010
This is a must have for every person with a mac (that has a mini dvi port) and an hdtv. I just took the hdmi cable that normally goes to my cable box and put it into this cable and my MacBook Pro instantly set everything up.

The price is also unbeatable. Apple's connection from the comp to the tv require two cables around $20 each. This is a perfect and better alternative.

True and False: Heresy and Common Sense for the Actor
True and False: Heresy and Common Sense for the Actor
by David Mamet
Price: $10.00
142 used & new from $0.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Insightful, November 16, 2009
I feel like every young actor who has a serious interest in going into the business professionally should read this book. Everyone you talk to has a friend who has an aunt who knows the maid of a broadway star who gives out advice as if they were Streisand or something. I get really sick of that kind of stuff really fast and this book talks very bluntly about the reality of acting on the stage and comes straight from the master, David Mamet.

If you are an actor, read this book. It changed my life and the way I think about the business and my craft for the better.

Love is the Answer (Deluxe Edition)
Love is the Answer (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by kylakins
Price: $16.99
56 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love It!, November 16, 2009
This is a great cd! I love to have it on in the background. My current favorite is "If you go away." It is very haunting.

Her voice is better than ever. As she gets older her voice is getting richer, I feel. I like her sound now better than when she first started out.

Bottom line: Get this! It is well worth the money.

Funhouse Tour: Live in Australia
Funhouse Tour: Live in Australia
Price: $16.48
36 used & new from $5.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 16, 2009
I saw this tour live in Houston a few months ago and was blown away by Pink. This cd/dvd really captures the concert's energy and vibe very well. The price on this is incredible. You are getting a cd of the concert as well as the dvd.

My only complaint is that the cd does not have all the tracks. Other than that it is well worth the money!

Page: 1 | 2