Profile for S. Cook > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Cook "Red" RSS Feed (Michigan)

Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Price: Click here to see our price
159 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, April 2, 2012
We use this all the time. It stays put and also comes apart easily for storage in our glove box. I have been very impressed with the quality of this product.

Goose Down Pillow - 1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton , Firm, King Size, Set of 2
Offered by EGYPTIAN BEDDING STORE
Price: $149.95
2 used & new from $149.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Pillows, April 2, 2012
These were very comfortable pillows though I did just have to replace them but they did last well over a year. Also had an issue with the original pillows because we received down alternative but the company sent us new pillows without any issues. Great customer service.

ZyXEL G202 802.11g USB Wireless Adapter with Weighted Desktop Base, WPA2 and Software Controlled AP Features

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could give it zero stars!, April 2, 2012
Waste of money....never worked! I ended up buying a much cheaper one that worked perfectly. Don't buy this product unless you want to throw away your money.

Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
10 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice blender, April 2, 2012
This works great for lots of things and even does well for a quick smoothie. Doesn't handle frozen fruit quite as well as I would hope but does great with fresh fruit smoothies. Also was hoping to use it for quick baby food but it didn't puree it enough.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but doens't work for soft fruit!, April 2, 2012
This works great for lots of things but did fail horribly on our peaches which was what it was originally purchased for. I opted to keep it though since it does a good job when we have lots of apples or potatoes to peel. Definitely one of those products I could have lived without but nice to have when needed.

Canon EOS Rebel T2i DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (OLD MODEL)
Canon EOS Rebel T2i DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (OLD MODEL)
59 used & new from $347.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my camera!!, April 2, 2012
I have been very impressed with this camera and have been using it for a few months now. The picture quality is wonderful and it is great for a little video camera also. I am planning on taking a photography class soon so that I can utilize this camera to its fullest potential.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't really meet expectations!, April 2, 2012
I really wasn't impressed with this cake pan. The image doesn't show up very well in the finished cake and the Hello Kitty writing is barely visible once baked. Kind of wish I hadn't bought it.

Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic  Shaver
Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver
Offered by All in One Tech
Price: $229.99
13 used & new from $216.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk! Stands break after 13 months and warranty is a PAIN!, April 7, 2010
This is the 2nd Braun razor that we have had and both have had the cleaning stand stop working after about 13 months. The current one is "under warranty" but that means I have to take it to a service center that is out of my way and they will have it for an undetermined amount of time. And Braun customer service tells you that "we would not expect this to happen again" but are unwilling to extend the warranty. I have no doubt in another 13 months I will be buying a new razor since the stand will most likely break again and we will no longer have a warranty.