Profile for stigabre > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 228

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

stigabre "LoveToCreate" RSS Feed (phoenix, az)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Premium Protection Bulgaria Football Logo Case Cover For Iphone 5/5s- Retail Packaging

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, September 25, 2014
The quality is not as good as it appears on the picture. The label and words are smudged a little and are not very clear. Overall, does not look good at all. Disappointed.

Rubber Case for iphone 5 5s I Love You Bulgarian Love Letter from Bulgaria - Neonblond

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful case, September 11, 2014
I ordered this without high expectations in terms of quality. However, the quality is great. It fit snugly on the phone and seems to offer good protection. The material does not feel cheap at all and the corners are rubbery to the touch. Overall, it's awesome.

Being Thankful (Little Critter)
Being Thankful (Little Critter)
by Mercer Mayer
Price: $3.99
55 used & new from $1.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book on appreciation of what we have, August 4, 2014
I really like the Inspired Kids collection with Little Critter. All these books offer a moral lesson for children in a way that is easy for them to understand and refer to. The pictures as always are just beautiful. In this story, Little Critter wishes he has things other kids have or things that he thinks are better than his. He wants to go to the movies instead of having a movie night at home with his family. He wants to go to a restaurant instead of eating at home. His father tells him that a lot of people would love to have what he has and he has to be thankful for what he has. This is a good way to put things in perspective. Well, telling is not as effective as showing, so Little Critter continues to wish for more things. What I did not like was when Little Critter was mad at his sister for knocking his ice cream down and Little Critter said he wished he had a big brother instead of a dumb little sister. I did not like the use of the word "dumb", though I know some kids will actually say this. My daughter, being the "little sister" in the family, took it to heart. I think such words are unnecessary in books like this. Also, when his mom told him to say he's sorry, he did not reply or apologize to his sister.
Other than that, I liked the book, but I will be editing that word from now on, though my daughter already knows it's there.
Finally, Little Critter visits the farm and sees how happy and content the animals are with the food they have. So he goes home with a new perspective and even teaches his sister to be appreciative as well. That's all :) Gotta love Little Critter.

Skia Ink Cartridges ® 20 Pack Compatible with Canon 250 / 251(PGI-250BK CLI-251BK CLI-251C CLI-251M CLI-251Y) for PIXMA IP7220, PIXMA MG5420, PIXMA MG5422, PIXMA MG5520, PIXMA MG6420, PIXMA MX722, PIXMA MX922
Offered by Skia Ink Cartridges
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome VALUE!, July 29, 2014
What an amazing value! For $40 you can change your cartridges 4 times. Amazing. In office max, only one set cost $55 alone, original, but still, this is so much more worth it. It comes cheaper than refilling your cartridges too. I checked in frys electronics and their refills start at seven bucks, that is per cartridge. So you can't beat this value. I will be saving this in my wish list for an easy find. Tested it, works great, and fits perfect in my Canon MX922 printer.

Skechers Big Girls'  Peace Shuffle Up Basic Backpack, Aqua, One Size
Skechers Big Girls' Peace Shuffle Up Basic Backpack, Aqua, One Size
Offered by SHOOPOP
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing info wrong, July 29, 2014
This backpack is smaller than what's stated in the description. I bought it for my daughter to use at school. I paid close attention to sizing info since I cannot see it in person. I used my other daughter's backpack as a model of what size I need. It's a standard school backpack 16.5 inches tall. Well, this one is listed as being 16.7 inches tall. When it arrived I immediately noticed it was way smaller. When I measured it it turned out to be 15.5-15.7 inches tall. Way smaller and it makes a big difference when you need to fit a binder and a lunch box inside. I did not bother measuring the width but it looked smaller there as well. This backpack might be ok for a first grader if they carry one folder in but not for higher grade students. Pity, because it did look good but it's not practical when it's that small. I would not recommend it for school use. Maybe for hiking it would be good.

Counting: "What Numbers Do When Nobody Is Home" (picture books, math for kids)
Counting: "What Numbers Do When Nobody Is Home" (picture books, math for kids)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great number book, July 26, 2014
Fun and entertaining book for little ones. I expected it to be short but it actually had more going on than expected. The pictures of the numbers are very cute. Love the surprised look on the kids faces when they find the painted doors. Also, there are lots of activities for little ones at the end of the book. Pity I don't know how to print them. Overall, a nice fun book with good rhymes.

KitchenAid KSB1575OB 5-Speed Diamond Blender with 60-Ounce BPA-Free Pitcher, Onyx Black
Offered by Woot
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $117.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda disappointed, July 23, 2014
This blender is very good at blending. The best blender I have owned. My old one was an Oster, a cheap $30 glass-container blender. This one blends much much better of course. It can make ice cubes into snow for a perfect snow cone. However, and that's a MAJOR however, this blender has one big flaw. The inside bolt in the jug rusts easily. By easily this is what I mean:
I bought one KitchenAid Diamond Vortex blender. Whenever I used it, I rinsed it very well thoroughly with water and made sure no water was inside before leaving to dry. I left in upright position, which never caused me any problems with my older Oster blender. One month later, the bolt had rusted because a tiny amount of water was always there around it and it wouldn't fall off by shaking. I don't believe a blender should require drying with a towel after each use.
I decided to give it another chance. Replaced the first one with another one. This time I thoroughly rinsed and then shaked it after use leaving it upside down to prevent any water from lingering down there. It has been 12 days since the use of the replacement. The bolt has rusted again. I really like this blender and given all the care I give to it and its high price, I cannot understand how can the inside of the jug be so poorly made with materials obviously not meant to withstand moisture. I wonder whether to return it again and buy another one. If it wasn't for this I would give it 5 stars. I really like the design of the buttons which if spilled on will not get any liquid inside the blender due to the one part rubber-like design on top. But the rusting... My cheap Oster blender did not rust in 5-7 years of use. Oh well, things are never perfect.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2014 11:21 AM PDT

10k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Heart Key Pendant Necklace
10k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Heart Key Pendant Necklace
Price: $23.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 19, 2014
This locket is little in terms of the picture it will hold, however, the size of the key itself is pretty good and it is very noticeable. My daughter received this for her birthday and she only complains it is hard to open. It really is not if you have long fingernails. There is a tiny indented space where you can plug your nail to open it. Otherwise, without nails it is pretty hard to open. Overall, I think it's beautiful and worth the price. The necklace chain is beautiful as well. You really cannot go wrong with this price.

Madame Alexander Angelina Ballerina Soft Doll 9 Inches
Madame Alexander Angelina Ballerina Soft Doll 9 Inches
Offered by Global Nomad
Price: $46.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice doll, July 10, 2014
Beautiful doll. She does look darker in the picture than in reality. In reality she is more pale pink. I don't think the dress can be easily removed though as advertised. But overall, for a fan of Angelina it's worth it.

Solid 14K Yellow Gold Lever Backs Puffed Heart Dangle Earrings 1g Very Cute 23mm (0.91")
Offered by totalheaven
Price: $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings!, July 3, 2014
Very pretty gold. Bought them for my daughter but it looks like they will easily fit for a woman as well. So beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20