Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Jandsm > Reviews

Browse

Jandsm's Profile

Customer Reviews: 160

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jandsm RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
SODIAL(R) Clear White Plastic Sauce Oil Liquid Dispensing Squeeze Bottle 300ml
SODIAL(R) Clear White Plastic Sauce Oil Liquid Dispensing Squeeze Bottle 300ml
Offered by GO Carol
Price: $1.86
3 used & new from $1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems good so far., July 20, 2016
The plastic was much stronger than I was expecting. I'm using as a vinegar seasoning bottle. The tip is very small so with light squeezing the vinegar drips lightly. I'm a fan of vinegar so I find myself squeezing it hard to get more out, but that causes the lid to leak a little bit.

I bet if I cut the tip so it's a bit bigger would fix the issue though.

Swipe Settings Tool Control
Swipe Settings Tool Control
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It was glitchy, and didn't work well on Kindle Fire HD., June 22, 2016
This review is from: Swipe Settings Tool Control (App)
It does run on our Kindle Fire HD, but only as an app. I couldn't get it to work as a Widget. So I had to click it's icon to change the settings.

The buttons available seem locked. Changing the app settings didn't change what buttons were available.

It does weird graphical glitches every so often. It didn't interfere with using the app, just looked ugly.

After opening it a few times it popped up a fullscreen ad requesting me to share it on Facebook or write reviews or brows other apps of theirs which didn't have an apparent back or cancel button, but it did go away after a little while of pressing the back button.

Has a weird paranoia message about radio waves when you first open it up.

So, with work the Kindle version might be worth it, but right now I'd say avoid it unless you really want to cut back from tapping 3 times to tapping 2 times to turn off the wifi.

Havit 2800 DPI 4 LED Lights Optical Wired Gaming Mouse, Black / Red (HV-MS745)
Havit 2800 DPI 4 LED Lights Optical Wired Gaming Mouse, Black / Red (HV-MS745)
Offered by HavitDirect
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, except for a squeaky wheel., June 6, 2016
It's been good, doesn't need a mouse pad on my wood desk, performs well.
I really like the feature that lets you turn off the light, I'm not a fan of glowing mice.
The downside is only a couple months after getting it the mouse wheel has developed a terrible squeak. I'll try to contact the seller and see what they want to do.

Flashlight
Flashlight
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A good flashlight app., May 23, 2016
This review is from: Flashlight (App)
Does what it should. Has nice features. Don't know how others complain about it not being bright enough. The app does it's best, it's the screen that limits the brightness. I just wish the app would remember the brightness setting when you exit it so I don't have to be blinded each time I open it.

Little Helper Broom Set
Little Helper Broom Set
Price: $14.29
51 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It didn't last... but it worked great while we had it., May 16, 2016
This review is from: Little Helper Broom Set (Toy)
It's a good set, just right for the kids to help sweep.

The problem was they bent the broom handle after not long. The bend weakened the metal enough that it didn't take long to completely break at the bend.

The Prince Of Egypt: Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
The Prince Of Egypt: Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Offered by MNV_ENTERTAINMENT
Price: $3.60
387 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars But it's only SOME music from the origional soundtrack..., February 27, 2016
I don't know why they left several versions of the movie's music out. My favorite was River Lullaby, waltzed to that song all the time in college but sadly it's not even here.

Phineas & Ferb-Ulous: The Ultimate Album
Phineas & Ferb-Ulous: The Ultimate Album

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd love the rest, February 20, 2016
Why have they not released more songs? I'd love the rest.

Melissa & Doug Suspend Game
Melissa & Doug Suspend Game
Price: $14.33
173 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved it, played with our kids from 2 years ..., February 20, 2016
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Suspend Game (Toy)
We loved it, played with our kids from 2 years old, though they may not follow the rules so much. :)

DuckTales - Volume 2
DuckTales - Volume 2
DVD ~ Alan Young
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $21.29
28 used & new from $6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Why randomize them??, January 26, 2016
This review is from: DuckTales - Volume 2 (DVD)
Don't know why they have to randomize the episodes... the first episodes are on this one for some reason.

Westminster Atom 7 Robot - Walks, Talks, Shoots Discs, Light-Up Spinner
Westminster Atom 7 Robot - Walks, Talks, Shoots Discs, Light-Up Spinner
Offered by The Planet Shops
Price: $14.50
21 used & new from $13.86

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun robot, but this one doesn't have a remote., January 13, 2016
No wonder he was $20 cheaper than the others... :)

You don't actually get to control it, it just runs through a routine.

The demo batteries came dead too so you might want to keep a set of AAs on hand.
Still, our 5 year old loves it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16