Profile for Jynna > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jynna RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Boudreaux's Rash Protector, 2 Fluid Ounce
Boudreaux's Rash Protector, 2 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Simply Savvy LLC
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works like a dream!, February 26, 2012
Our youngest constantly has diaper rash unless we use a Boudreaux's product. We have used all the other brands but nothing has ever completely cleared up the diaper rash as well as this. He calls it his "cream" and ask for it anytime he is a little red. Love that it is a spray on and I don't have to smear the cream all over, just spray and go! works to both prevent and clear up diaper rash and since we have found it we haven't used anything else. Highly recommend this product to anyone that has sensitive skin and also give it out as a baby gift at baby showers.

Consider Yourself Hugged 18"x18" Lovie Blanket, Lady Bug
Consider Yourself Hugged 18"x18" Lovie Blanket, Lady Bug

5.0 out of 5 stars RIGHT SIZE FOR A "LUVIE" BLANKET, January 16, 2012
This size blanket is just the right size for my little one to bring along for shopping, or anywhere you go that you don't want to drag a bigger blanket along. Our 5 yr old autistic son has 3 blankets he wanted to bring everywhere, one of the blankets is a twin size fleece. I was thrilled when I came across this blanket by a brand I already like and know is high quality.

This blanket rolls up just right to support a sleeping head and isn't so long it drags outside of the stroller and across the ground. It also makes a good cushion for the bottom in a cold grocery cart in winter. I admit it took a little training to get our son used to his new blanket, but we found it in a car pattern that he loves and it has been worth it. This really is a convenient little blanket to have in your arsenal of baby/toddler "stuff"!

Renewal 10 - Blind Force
Renewal 10 - Blind Force
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely wrap-up that leads to a new beginning, October 7, 2011
Loving all things PA, especially when it is a series, I was really pleased when I blindly stumbled across the Renewal stories. After asking a few fellow Amazon readers if they had read any of the series I was told "you will probably like them, although I found them more geared towards men." I suppose I can maybe see that but not really. I devoured all available "books" in a matter of days and promptly found myself at the authors blog demanding more, immediately! (super nice guy, you should check out his blog)

I must say, do not be daunted about paying .99 for each installment, it is definitely worth it. Each piece is a story unto itself that fits into an overall arc which culminates in #10. Mr Perkins has mentioned he hopes, in the future, to combine all the stories (although I think of it more as episodes) into one larger book with additions added. Yum! I love a super long book I can sink my proverbial teeth into and ignore the real world (within reason of course, I do have children that have to be feed although my husband may need to fend for himself, LOL) and I for one, will be first inline to purchase. I look forward to extra insight to the detailed world that has been created.

I also look forward to book 2 which cannot be written fast enough but I have hopes of enjoying before the holidays kick in.

I noticed very little editing errors. Yes, there were a couple but nothing that caused me to withdraw from the story and silently berate the editor while I tried to figure out what was trying to be said. Having read many, many indie books and even best-sellers that contain more errors, I really have no complaints overall with the editing.

In short, If you like PA, buy these, you wont be disappointed.

4GB SDHC (Secure Digital HC) Card Sandisk SDSDB-4096 (BUB-S)
4GB SDHC (Secure Digital HC) Card Sandisk SDSDB-4096 (BUB-S)
Offered by MemoryWhiz
Price: $7.33
27 used & new from $1.69

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it is supposed to do, June 29, 2011
never written a review for this type of item but I have been very satisfied with the memory card. No problems using it, works well and the price was right! I use this for an underwater camera and it does a great job with both videos and photos. Has enough capacity to be able to take all he photos or video I want with out holding so much I cant remember what I was using it for :)

Mandate 33
Mandate 33
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very intense read, not for the faint hearted, June 12, 2011
This review is from: Mandate 33 (Kindle Edition)
Have been reading Mandate 33 for a couple weeks now. Not my usual book habit, normally it only takes me a day to read a book of this size. Mandate 33 is very intense and as a mother, I find it horrifying to contemplate - hence why I am still reading! I can only emotionally handle the story a few paragraphs at a time. For me, this is a real complement to the author,I am strongly affected by the story and have a strong reaction. Good Job!

The Prophecy (Bakkian Chronicles Book 1)
The Prophecy (Bakkian Chronicles Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, happy book 2 coming out soon! 4 1/2 stars!, June 6, 2011
Overall, I really, really enjoyed this story. The beginning was a bit slow, but after reading the entire book, I believe it added to the overall story.

Based on my own children, I would rate this as 9 years old and above. Bakkian Chronicles was a very entertaining story with kings and queens, alternate worlds, dragons, griffins and more! I believe adults would also enjoy. I related very well to the husband and wife combo - I am always pointing out the obvious to my husband :)

Quick synopsis: A young married couple inherit a house and while checking it out, stumble across an alternate world. Bakkian Chronicles is their journey to discover how to return home.

I believe the 2nd book is coming out very soon and I will be one of the first in line to gobble it up!

Consider Yourself Hugged 50" x 60" Stadium Blanket, Charcoal/Red Charcoal
Consider Yourself Hugged 50" x 60" Stadium Blanket, Charcoal/Red Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blanket!, Highly recommend!, June 4, 2011
I purchased two of these blankets as gifts, one for my daughter in college and one for a friend that watched my pets as a thank you gift.

Both recipients love their blankets and think they are awsome. Very comfy to have around the house and easy to take along to a game. Great blanket to leave in the car in winter for kids to use while the car is warming up.

The blankets are holding up well to a lot of "abuse" from two big dogs and raucous kids.

Makes an excellent thank you gift and the idea behind the company is a powerful one that really speaks to how much you appreciate the help from a friend or loved one, or just because you are thinking of them.

Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue)
Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue)
4 used & new from $458.22

5.0 out of 5 stars performs exactly as I expected, great for the pool!, May 31, 2011
Length:: 0:16 Mins

Have only had this a couple of weeks but this camera is turning out to be great for the pool.

A great price for a camera I can re-use and not have to worry about getting wet.
Takes great pics in/under the water and you can also record videos (no zoom when in video mode).
When turning on it is ready to take pictures very quickly.
So far it has not eaten batteries, which is good because it does not appear to turn off automatically.
Has other modes if you want to use the camera for more than taking pictures in the water but we have not really tried them out.

ETA:
Soon, I am going to attempt to upload a video taken in our pool. Also, wanted to add one great thing about this camera - we left it out side overnight and it rained. It was really a relief to know that my camera didnt get ruined simply because I forgot to bring it in after swimming!

Kids are having a great time using this camera, so much so I may have to go ahead and pick up a 2nd one! It is really holding up to being roughly handled.

added a very short clip of my dog. my son uses the camera 1st above the water then underneath and then above again. I have also noticed that when in video mode, the camera is picking up sound underwater! it's pretty cool, I wasn't expecting that.
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2012 6:55 PM PST

The Door to Canellin (Gatehouse Book 1)
The Door to Canellin (Gatehouse Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really drew me into another world, May 28, 2011
This book has already been reviewed very well so I am really only adding my support of what has been already written. I came across this in the new Meet Our Author forum and I am very pleased I decided to check out the link and buy the story. Great job and I am looking forwards to more to come. I am also quite pleased there is a blog I can go to for updates. :)

Apocalypse Law
Apocalypse Law
Price: $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I was completely sucked into this world, loved it!, May 28, 2011
This review is from: Apocalypse Law (Kindle Edition)
I sincerely hope the author chooses to write a followup to Apocalypse Law. I was so drawn into this story. I was really able to put myself in the mindset of the father. Not that I imagine myself to be an ex-ranger or anything! but the desire to take care of your child, no matter what, it is a burning drive and it was well communicated.

I read everything I could find by this author and tried searching the web for more info. Sadly I was unable to find anything but if anyone else can manage to find out about more possibilities from the author I would appreciate a heads up! Even a blog would be good.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2011 3:40 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5