Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Sanjosemom > Reviews

Browse

Sanjosemom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sanjosemom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
DARICE 1936-86 Hemp Earthy Card Set, 20-Pound by 120-Feet, Assorted
DARICE 1936-86 Hemp Earthy Card Set, 20-Pound by 120-Feet, Assorted
Price: $3.99
19 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 22, 2016
Works great for "cat whiskers" on knitted toys.

Dimensions Crafts 72-74059 Home Sweet Home Embroidery Kit
Dimensions Crafts 72-74059 Home Sweet Home Embroidery Kit
Price: $4.63
9 used & new from $4.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price., June 3, 2016
This is a nice little kit for the price. Everything you need to complete the project, including the hoop which is also used as a frame. Clear instructions. The fabric is not tightly woven so very fine stitching is not really possible, Plenty of floss provided. Years ago there were lots of kits like this, but very few available now.

Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup Carafe Coffee Brewer, Stainless Steel
Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup Carafe Coffee Brewer, Stainless Steel
Price: $134.32
79 used & new from $90.67

2.0 out of 5 stars Carafe needs total redesign. Awkward, pours slowly, dribbles, and heavy., May 27, 2016
After three days of use, I am not happy with this coffee maker. The good points. Coffee brews quickly and at correct temperature. It is quiet. It shuts off automatically after brewing. Here are the problems. Thermal carafe is awkward and heavy, it pours very slowly when lid is on and dribbles when lid is off (to fill reservoir), and it does not keep coffee hot very long. (I now see why one reviewer drilled a bigger hole in the lid). After an hour in carafe, coffee needs reheating. So I am still searching for something to replace my simple ancient Braun drip coffeemaker which was discontinued many years ago.

Dritz Ultimate Pin Caddy, Colors May Vary
Dritz Ultimate Pin Caddy, Colors May Vary
Price: $12.36
16 used & new from $5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice magnetic pin and needle holder, May 12, 2016
Great pin and needle holder. I use it for tapestry needles, a few pins and other types of needles I use for finishing knitting projects. Bottom is handy for stitch markers, safety pins anything.

Pet Gear Signature Pet Car Seat & Carrier for cats and dogs up to 20-pounds, Aqua
Price: $35.95
16 used & new from $28.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Carrier for 18 lb. Cat, May 9, 2016
I wanted a carrier to transport 18 lb. Zippy the cat to and from vet and short trips. Needed a carrier large enough but light weight because he is such a tub. This carrier is big enough for him and does not add much weight. Lots of zippered openings to get him in and out, sides, top etc. I love the blue color too

GE MWF SmartWater Compatible Water Filter Cartridge - Refrigerator
GE MWF SmartWater Compatible Water Filter Cartridge - Refrigerator
Offered by Kill The Frequency
Price: $26.99
8 used & new from $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrible water now tastes great!, April 27, 2016
Installed easily. Terrible water now tastes great. Half the price of GE filter.

Panasonic KX-TGF352N Corded / Cordless 2 Handset Landline Telephone
Panasonic KX-TGF352N Corded / Cordless 2 Handset Landline Telephone
Price: $74.94
83 used & new from $53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop robocalls on your landline! Wonderful phone system., February 15, 2016
Really stops robocalls on old landline! I LOVE this phone. I was going to disconnect my 40+ year old landline because of robocalls. Tried the CPR call blocker, but did not work well. Now I block calls from base unit or any handset with the push of a button. Lots of options and each handset is fully functional and can be set for different ring options. Fabulous phone system. It does require caller ID on your landline.
May 12, 2016 Update: We have been using this phone for almost 6 months now. We love it so much, may buy another in case itis discontinued. The call block button is so empowering. I block enire area codes too. I even use it to talk to my husband when he is upstairs and I am downstairs. It is a wonderful phone and meets our needs in every way.

Skechers Performance Men's Go Golf Pro Golf Shoe, Black, 10.5 M US
Skechers Performance Men's Go Golf Pro Golf Shoe, Black, 10.5 M US
Price: $104.96
4 used & new from $104.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps feet dry. Great fit., February 1, 2016
My husband loves these shoes. Bought a second pair.

Panasonic KXTGF353N Dect 3-Handset Landline Telephone
Panasonic KXTGF353N Dect 3-Handset Landline Telephone
Price: $98.94
106 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing call blocker phone. It's a landline saver!, January 31, 2016
Well, I was ready to dump my 40 year old landline because of robocalls. I tried the CPR call blocker, but unless you can find the first main phone outlet into your house, there is no way to get rid of one ring for a blocked call. This Panasonic phone is fabulous. Block numbers from the base unit or hand sets. Automatically block calls with no caller ID. And no ring for blocked calls unless you want a ring. And it can announce who is calling! Amazing. I am keeping my old landline and dumping the CPR call blocker. I am happy!

Knitting Crochet Locking Stitch Markers - 10pcs. each color [pack of 30] (WPG)
Knitting Crochet Locking Stitch Markers - 10pcs. each color [pack of 30] (WPG)
Offered by DIYmonk
Price: $6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great markers., January 11, 2016
These are great markers! I first bought the green ones and liked them so much I bought the multicolor package.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7