Profile for Sanjosemom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sanjosemom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Original Adjustable Door Hinge EPB3B24 Exterior Hinges, 3-Count
The Original Adjustable Door Hinge EPB3B24 Exterior Hinges, 3-Count
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $14.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for sticking doors!, July 20, 2015
Installed on a chronically sticking front door that for years stuck badly seasonally, depending on the amount of rain. These hinges solved the problem and work perfectly. And now we can adjust door all year long without having to trim door or the the jamb. It took about an hour to install and adjust. We have installed the interior adjustable hinges on 5 interior doors as well. Very pleased. For us, worth twice the price.

Panasonic RPHJE120V In-Ear Headphone, Violet
Panasonic RPHJE120V In-Ear Headphone, Violet
Price: $6.39
83 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all around ear buds., July 5, 2015
Love these ear buds. L shape jack. Great sound. Comfortable in ear. Lots of colors. I have several in different colors.

Koehler Home Garden Outdoor Decorative Birds on a Branch Charming Mantel Table Candleholder
Offered by Furniture Creations
Price: $19.22
51 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on dining room table, May 18, 2015
I love birds and tea lights and this table centerpiece is perfect. Its low profile makes it a great dining table centerpiece.

Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffeemaker, White
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffeemaker, White
Price: $19.99
17 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars New design is a problem., December 6, 2014
This is my third Hamilton Beach Coffeemaker over the years and and the design of this third one has been changed. The spray pattern collapses the paper filter inward over the ground coffee. As a result, frequently the hot water does not filter through the ground coffee properly resulting in very weak coffee. This never happened with my previous two. This is a shame because before the redesign, this coffeemaker worked perfectly. I am going to work on a solution because a simple coffeemaker with cone shape filter is very hard to find. If I find a solution, I will post it in questions and answers.

I have given up on this coffee maker. It now leaks out the top, down the side while brewing. Very disappointed.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2015 6:27 AM PDT

The Original Adjustable Door Hinge ISB3B18 Interior  Hinges, 3-Count
The Original Adjustable Door Hinge ISB3B18 Interior Hinges, 3-Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for our doors sticking because of drought., December 2, 2014
Doors have begun sticking in my old house as the earth dries out during the California drought. Rather than trimming them, tried these adjustable hinges. While not a 30 minute job as instructions suggest, these hinges have worked to unstick my doors without needing to trim them. Just ordered a few more sets. When we finally get enought rain, we can adjust the doors again. Great product.

Endless Summer Model 251958U Patio Heater Cover For 36-Inch Domed Heaters
Endless Summer Model 251958U Patio Heater Cover For 36-Inch Domed Heaters
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor zipper. Breaks., November 15, 2014
Similar to other purchasers, zipper broke in less than 6 months. :(
I am a seamstress and this zipper is too lightweight for the weight of the vinyl.
Should have used a heavyweight zipper.

CPS Wood Products Premium Easy Fit Box Spring Foundation, Queen
CPS Wood Products Premium Easy Fit Box Spring Foundation, Queen
Offered by Cloud Sleep Products LLC
Price: $299.99
3 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stabile, sturdy, quiet wood box support for my air mattress. Easy assembly., October 18, 2014
Assembled and set this up yesterday as a base for a two chambered queen size air mattress (similar to but not a sleep number). I wanted a base that was quiet, supportive, and did not wiggle. This rigid box foundation delivered on all counts. I assembled it right on the bed frame. Everything fit together perfectly. Package was complete with bolts, nuts, washers wood screws and a wrench. You need a phillips screwdriver for the wood screws. Sure beats a conventional boxed spring. This item is listed on Amazon several times, but they are all the same so find the least expensive option. I ordered with prime and it was delivered from Arizona to northern California in two days--pretty good for a 50 lb. box.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars You need to know your primary phone jack to work properly., October 12, 2014
I imagine this unit does block calls perfectly if set up perfectly in the UK. Unfortunately, I cannot set it up perfectly. I cannot find the main phone jack in my home. So a blocked caller rings once. I wish it would not ring at all. Also, in order to block a new number, I need to hit the block button on the unit (which sits in another room.) I cannot block a caller from my cordless handset, even though the CPR unit is set up with the handset base. Lastly, in order to manually block a number by entering it on my cordless handset, I have to connect the handset base to the CPR, then enter the numbers, then connect the handset base back to the line splitter.

So for me, the benefit of this unit is that a blocked caller rings just once where it used to ring 4 times before my answering machine picked it up.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 3:24 AM PDT

Polarized Grey Clip-on Flip-up Plastic Sunglasses - True Rectangle - 53mm Wide X 29mm High (113mm Wide)
Offered by VS Eyewear, Inc
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit. Just measure and remeasure!, October 4, 2014
My glasses are small rectangle shape and these clip ons fit perfectly. They hang over just one millimeter, making them easy to flip up with my thumb without touching my glasses. The trick is to measure and remeasure and compare with the measurements given. I am so pleased with these flip ups, I may purchase a second set.

Globe Electric 46505 3 Outlet Single-Tap Wall Tap, Grounded White Finish
Globe Electric 46505 3 Outlet Single-Tap Wall Tap, Grounded White Finish
Price: $5.36
4 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves counter space, August 20, 2014
I use these swivel outlets on my kitchen counter so the toaster, coffemaker ect. take up less counter space. Looks tidier too with the plugs facing down rather than straight out. I had a hard time finding this grounded version locally. Great product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5