Profile for Sanjosemom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sanjosemom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Endless Summer Model 251958U Patio Heater Cover For 36-Inch Domed Heaters
Endless Summer Model 251958U Patio Heater Cover For 36-Inch Domed Heaters
Price: $16.04
6 used & new from $7.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor zipper. Breaks., November 15, 2014
Similar to other purchasers, zipper broke in less than 6 months. :(
I am a seamstress and this zipper is too lightweight for the weight of the vinyl.
Should have used a heavyweight zipper.

CPS Wood Products Premium Easy Fit Box Spring Foundation, Queen
CPS Wood Products Premium Easy Fit Box Spring Foundation, Queen
Offered by Cloud Sleep Products LLC
Price: $159.99
3 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stabile, sturdy, quiet wood box support for my air mattress. Easy assembly., October 18, 2014
Assembled and set this up yesterday as a base for a two chambered queen size air mattress (similar to but not a sleep number). I wanted a base that was quiet, supportive, and did not wiggle. This rigid box foundation delivered on all counts. I assembled it right on the bed frame. Everything fit together perfectly. Package was complete with bolts, nuts, washers wood screws and a wrench. You need a phillips screwdriver for the wood screws. Sure beats a conventional boxed spring. This item is listed on Amazon several times, but they are all the same so find the least expensive option. I ordered with prime and it was delivered from Arizona to northern California in two days--pretty good for a 50 lb. box.

CPR Call Blocker V202 - Caller Display - 1200 Number Capacity - Block Nuisance Calls Now!
Offered by Call Blocker
Price: $149.99

2.0 out of 5 stars You need to know your primary phone jack to work properly., October 12, 2014
I imagine this unit does block calls perfectly if set up perfectly in the UK. Unfortunately, I cannot set it up perfectly. I cannot find the main phone jack in my home. So a blocked caller rings once. I wish it would not ring at all. Also, in order to block a new number, I need to hit the block button on the unit (which sits in another room.) I cannot block a caller from my cordless handset, even though the CPR unit is set up with the handset base. Lastly, in order to manually block a number by entering it on my cordless handset, I have to connect the handset base to the CPR, then enter the numbers, then connect the handset base back to the line splitter.

So for me, the benefit of this unit is that a blocked caller rings just once where it used to ring 4 times before my answering machine picked it up.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 3:24 AM PDT

Polarized clip-on flip-up plastic sunglasses - true rectangle - 51mm Wide X 29mm High (113mm Wide) - Available in Polarized Gray
Offered by VS Eyewear, Inc
Price: $16.49
2 used & new from $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit. Just measure and remeasure!, October 4, 2014
My glasses are small rectangle shape and these clip ons fit perfectly. They hang over just one millimeter, making them easy to flip up with my thumb without touching my glasses. The trick is to measure and remeasure and compare with the measurements given. I am so pleased with these flip ups, I may purchase a second set.

Globe Electric 46505 3 Outlet Single-Tap Wall Tap, Grounded White Finish
Globe Electric 46505 3 Outlet Single-Tap Wall Tap, Grounded White Finish
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves counter space, August 20, 2014
I use these swivel outlets on my kitchen counter so the toaster, coffemaker ect. take up less counter space. Looks tidier too with the plugs facing down rather than straight out. I had a hard time finding this grounded version locally. Great product.

Cosmos ® 3 Pairs White Color UV Protection Cooler Arm Sleeves for Bike Cycling/Hiking/Golf
Offered by Cosmos Tech&Leisure
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sun Protection and Comfortable, August 20, 2014
I purchased these to wear to football games. Our seats are in sun all day. They worked out great. Fit was fine for myself and my husband. Comfortable. And no sunburn. Husband also uses a pair for golf. Glad we purchased them.

kilofly Purse Insert Organizer, Expandable, Grey, with Handles
kilofly Purse Insert Organizer, Expandable, Grey, with Handles
Offered by kilofly shop
Price: $10.89
4 used & new from $3.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, December 24, 2013
Love this purse organizer. It is very well made, with two zippered pockets and lots of places to put things.

Random Harvest
Random Harvest
DVD ~ Ronald Colman
Offered by BuymeCheap
Price: $10.00
59 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A glimpse of Susan Peters this great movie too., December 20, 2013
This review is from: Random Harvest (DVD)
A wonderful film all the way around with Greer Garson and Ronald Coleman. But also catch the performance of the budding actress, Susan Peters who glows in this movie. Sadly she was paralyzed in a tragic gun accident and passed away several years later.

Your Name And More In Filet Crochet (Leisure Arts #3110)
Your Name And More In Filet Crochet (Leisure Arts #3110)
by Vivian Floy Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful personalized designs., November 29, 2013
I have had this wonderful booklet for years. So sad it is out-of-print and now so expensive. These designs make very special personalized gifts.

ChiaoGoo Twist Red Lace Interchangeable Knitting Needle Set Complete: Sizes US 2 (2.75mm)-US 15 (10mm) 7500-C
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $141.38
15 used & new from $140.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Metal Needle Set You Can Buy, October 28, 2013
This set has it all and more. Pointy tips sizes 2-15, smooth joins, great cables. Plus cable stops and connectors, and the best interchangeable needle case made with custom size, LABLED spaces for the tips and a zippered closure so tips can't fall out. The tips and the cables are also etched with the size. Set also includes a needle gauge and stitch markers. In addition, if you like a thin nylon cable that swivels, chiaogoo makes the spin cables that fit this set. I have many sets of Interchangeables--5 sets of Hiyas, 3 Needlemasters, a Knitmaster, Knitters Pride Dreamz wood, Boye Artisans in wood and metal and over 100 individual circulars. This ChiaoGoo set is the best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5