Profile for Sanjosemom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sanjosemom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
kilofly Purse Insert Organizer, Expandable, Grey, with Handles
kilofly Purse Insert Organizer, Expandable, Grey, with Handles
Offered by overfeel
Price: $3.62
16 used & new from $0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, December 24, 2013
Love this purse organizer. It is very well made, with two zippered pockets and lots of places to put things.

Random Harvest
Random Harvest
DVD ~ Ronald Colman
Offered by Camdrew Designs
Price: $11.15
56 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A glimpse of Susan Peters this great movie too., December 20, 2013
This review is from: Random Harvest (DVD)
A wonderful film all the way around with Greer Garson and Ronald Coleman. But also catch the performance of the budding actress, Susan Peters who glows in this movie. Sadly she was paralyzed in a tragic gun accident and passed away several years later.

Your Name And More In Filet Crochet (Leisure Arts #3110)
Your Name And More In Filet Crochet (Leisure Arts #3110)
by Vivian Floy Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful personalized designs., November 29, 2013
I have had this wonderful booklet for years. So sad it is out-of-print and now so expensive. These designs make very special personalized gifts.

ChiaoGoo Twist Red Lace Interchangeable Knitting Needle Set Complete: Sizes US 2 (2.75mm)-US 15 (10mm) 7500-C
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $165.00
17 used & new from $146.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Metal Needle Set You Can Buy, October 28, 2013
This set has it all and more. Pointy tips sizes 2-15, smooth joins, great cables. Plus cable stops and connectors, and the best interchangeable needle case made with custom size, LABLED spaces for the tips and a zippered closure so tips can't fall out. The tips and the cables are also etched with the size. Set also includes a needle gauge and stitch markers. In addition, if you like a thin nylon cable that swivels, chiaogoo makes the spin cables that fit this set. I have many sets of Interchangeables--5 sets of Hiyas, 3 Needlemasters, a Knitmaster, Knitters Pride Dreamz wood, Boye Artisans in wood and metal and over 100 individual circulars. This ChiaoGoo set is the best.

35"chest 26"waist 34"hips White Female Mannequin Dress & Slacks Form + Tripod Base (M*) Made By OM«
Price: $59.56
3 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with this mannequin!, August 29, 2013
I held off a long time buying a mannequin. I was not sewing much anymore. But I am a prolific knitter. I bought this to photograph my finished projects and to fit them to my daughter who lives 400 miles away. This mannequin is fantastic. Mine is sturdy, level and pinnable. Heavy enough to be stable and light enough to move around. The hips are small, bit I can plump them up with batting if I need to. Now all I need is a name for her. Great purchase for my needs.

Household Essentials Stow Away Replacement Pad and Cover for In-Wall Ironing Board, Willow
Price: $8.97
6 used & new from $8.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for rounded board, not squared off built in board., July 3, 2013
I have an Ironaway built in board, not a built in Stowaway board. This cover should fit based on measurements. But my board has a squared off end, while the cover is made for a rounded end. So this cover WILL NOT FIT an Ironaway board. (See picture of the pad on the board) The measurements are accurate, but the shape of the pad does not fit a squared off board. I have had to cut the elastic on this cover making it flat, not gathered, and used it as a pad under my old cover.

Roku 2 XS 1080p Streaming Player (Old Model)
Roku 2 XS 1080p Streaming Player (Old Model)
Offered by The Raisin King
Price: $71.69
69 used & new from $42.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Closed captions and Ethernet connection too, but remote problems, July 2, 2013
I bought this unit to replace my older roku when I discovered that I could now get closed captions on Netflix with this unit. I had no idea that closed captions were now available and the only thing I needed was a newer roku. I chose this model rather than the newest roku because I wanted to keep the Ethernet connection rather than wireless. I have wireless network in my home, but I think that streaming works better with Ethernet. Easy to hook up and connect. And now I have captions.

Update March 23, 2014: I love this unit, but now the remote has started to malfunction. And it is less than a year old. The remote's two green lights starts flashing and it stops working I have to reset the whole system to get the remote working again. Apparently others have had this problem too. I will keep the unit because I can use it is wire and wireless, and it has captions. But I would like the remote fixed permanently.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2013 12:49 PM PDT

Lacis Swift Yarn Winder
Lacis Swift Yarn Winder
Price: $27.55
13 used & new from $25.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Versatile Yarn Swift Available, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Lacis Swift Yarn Winder (Misc.)
This yarn swift is a workhorse. It may seem lightweight and flimsy, but it does a heavy job. I use it to unravel sweaters from thrift shops to reuse the yarn (cashmere, wool, alpaca, etc). I unravel the sweater directly to the swift, creating 60 inch hanks. After washing and drying, I put the hanks back on the swift and wind directly into cakes of yarn. The best thing about this swift is that it is adjustable. You can use it upright as shown in the picture, or vertically like a Ferris wheel. I keep it mounted on a wooden TV table along with my ball winder. It stores so easily. When not in use, it lies flat against the folded table. I have looked at many beautiful wooden swifts, but I would not trade my ugly duckling swift for any of them.

6 Clear Glass Votive Candle Holder Cups W/peg Bottoms
6 Clear Glass Votive Candle Holder Cups W/peg Bottoms
Offered by Wholesale Craft Outlet
Price: $9.48
3 used & new from $9.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but very fragile glass, March 26, 2013
It is hard to find votive candle holder cups these days. So I ordered these from Amazon and they arrived timely and intact. They look beautiful in my candleholders. But the glass is VERY thin. I was very careful not to squeeze them too hard for fear they would shatter in my hand. Best to insert the rubber ring in the candleholder, then gently insert the cup into the ring. Since I only needed 5, I have a spare if one eventually breaks.

Hamilton Beach 49316 12-Cup Coffeemaker, Black
Hamilton Beach 49316 12-Cup Coffeemaker, Black
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $23.75
43 used & new from $17.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement for Braun Aromaster Coffeemaker, February 17, 2013
I have been using the long discontinued Braun coffee makers for at least 25 years. My last one is now failing and found this Hamilton Beach model to replace it. It is the closest match to the Braun Aromamaster I can find. It has a slightly larger footprint on the counter and is a little taller than the Braun, probably because it has a 12 cup capacity. The top flips up to pour the water and access the cone shaped filter. The on/off button is on the side. No auto off, timer, or buzzers, etc. It heats the water to about 195 degrees and makes a great cup of coffee. Brews quickly and quietly. At $20 it is an absolute bargain. I think I am going to buy a white one to keep in reserve. If you need to replace your old Braun Aromaster or want just a simple coffeemaker without bells and whistles, this is the one. Excellent!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4