Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Thomas Gray > Reviews

Browse

Thomas Gray's Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas Gray RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No! Jocks Don't Date Guys (The JOCK Series Book 2)
No! Jocks Don't Date Guys (The JOCK Series Book 2)
Price: $6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, April 7, 2016
I loved this book. It was hard to put down. The pain and suffering I felt as I went thru some of the things Alonzo did. The story was well written and I went thru all the emotions the whole way. I couldn't put it down. I dream about it every night now.
If you are a gay guy, this will hit your heart in a great way. The story of both boys will touch your heart. The sex stuff was well crafted and very provoking in such a great way!
YOU WILL LOVE this book!!!

The Escape from Furnace Series
The Escape from Furnace Series
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series, You must HAVE it!!!, March 10, 2016
After I read the first book, I was hooked until I finished each one. Now, I can't wait to have them on my kindle. They are great.
Murder, mystery, suspense, action. The detail's are great!!! Felt like I was Alex and right there with him.
You will NOT be disappointed.

Finding Aaron (Finding Home Book 1)
Finding Aaron (Finding Home Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ryan has a great heart, and so does the rest of his ..., February 9, 2016
Ryan has a great heart, and so does the rest of his family. Just trying to help out a lonely boy that others have coward away from, Aaron gets the help he needs and it was great.
This is a great family book for all. It details about befriending some one in need and then getting close as a brother. Can't wait for the next ones in the series.

Outage (Outage Horror Suspense Series Book 1)
Outage (Outage Horror Suspense Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, February 9, 2016
I loved this book. It actually chilled me to the bone when I read it during the winter. I loved it and can't wait to read more. You should get this and the others. Thanks for a great book Tyler.

If Only in My Dreams: Gay Christmas Romance
If Only in My Dreams: Gay Christmas Romance
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect M/M story....., January 23, 2016
You have to read this. It made my Dreams come true even after reading it a few times. I laughed, cried, and juicy stuff I cant say. But if you guys out there are struggling, then this will help you get thru it. A very great story, great plot lines and twist. A very great gay romance and rekindling of not 1 but 2 friendships. This is and will continue to be my favorite M/M story. It was very detailed sex too, which was VERY GREAT!!!! I wish I had real life friends of Gavin, Charlie and Candace. And wish my parents were supporting too. I wish I could make love with those 2 guys, Gavin and Charlie, they are great. The book cover is so fantastic. Those are 2 very HOT, HAWT and f&^&*^ing sizzling guys. If they made that cover from 2 real life boys, I sure I could meet them some day. Very Sexy and lots of details just like to gay lovers would be in real life. I Wish it
came true for me. This is a MUST READ!!!!!

Uprising (Unstrung Book 2)
Uprising (Unstrung Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read. Must read it, November 17, 2015
AWESOME!!!! This was awesome. Must read!!!

Ford F-150 Headlights Lamps With Amber Reflector Lighting Kit (Black Housing) - 12 Gen
Offered by Auto Dynasty
Price: $116.88

5.0 out of 5 stars good looking lens, November 17, 2015
These look great and fit great on my 2014 f150 STX 4x4. Much better than the stock ones. I would recomend this to anyone who looking for a better looking headlight assy.

The Weather Channel for Android
The Weather Channel for Android
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work well..., June 30, 2015
Slow, hard to use, and it never had the right temp. Storms had passed but yet it said they were close to hitting us, I'm out on the porch and it said it was 25 degress. Yeah right.

Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy - Live From Bakersfield
Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy - Live From Bakersfield
DVD ~ Gabriel Iglesias
Price: $5.00
58 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 15, 2014
LOVED EVERY PART OF IT, LAUGHED MY ASS OFF AND REWATCHED SEVERAL TIMES

The Endless River (CD+Blu-ray Casebook Edition)
The Endless River (CD+Blu-ray Casebook Edition)
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $23.87
114 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of instrumental and sounds good. A great way to chill back and relax ..., November 15, 2014
A lot of instrumental and sounds good. A great way to chill back and relax and the last song is a very dam good one, Louder Than Words.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4