Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Sharif Sabirov > Reviews

Browse

Sharif Sabirov's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sharif Sabirov "sharif" RSS Feed (sharif)

Saturday Knight The World Peva Shower Curtain
Saturday Knight The World Peva Shower Curtain
Price: $11.67
26 used & new from $11.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 9, 2014
This great shower curtain is God's second favorite way of teaching Americans geography, after war.

Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter, Leica R Lens to Canon EOS EF, EF-S Mount Camera such as EOS 7D, 5D, 60D & Rebel T3
Price: $18.95
2 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent adapter, October 3, 2012
I used it to mount a 50mm Leica Summicron-R lens (manual) onto a T2i and it fits perfectly on both the lens and the body sides. Just an excellent fit. Don't see any point in getting a "professional" variety that they also sell.

Bed Stu Men's Cosburn Oxford,Black Dirty Veg,11.5 M US
Bed Stu Men's Cosburn Oxford,Black Dirty Veg,11.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, September 8, 2012
I love these shoes, have been wearing them at least once a week for the past 3 or 4 months going out and they are comfortable and soft to wear. Danced in them, walked in them, even ran once and they're holding up very well, although they look like they're going to fall apart they are not that fragile. I am definitely getting another pair when these are done. In my estimation they will last 2 seasons no more but that's pretty good considering how often I use them. They look very unusual, they stand out, people notice them and often compliment me on them.

Opteka X-GRIP Professional Camera / Camcorder Action Stabilizing Handle with Accessory Shoe for Flash, Mic, or Video Light (Blue)
Offered by 47th Street Photo.
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and efficient little gizmo!, July 12, 2011
It is well built and quite sturdy for something that 'cheap'. I use it with my T2i and although originally I got it for stability when shooting video it works for photos as well providing a nice grip and stability while shooting stills. I also found that it works equally well with camera mounted looking straight and mounted to either side as well. When you mount it straight the grip is blocking the screen and you can't see what you're shooting. When you side mount it you can enjoy both the grip and an unobstructed view of your camera screen. Just an all-around handy device for both video/photographers. Size is also just right, not too small or too big.

Columbia Men's BM2438 Norton Lea Casual Shoe,Tobacco/Cedar,12 M US
Columbia Men's BM2438 Norton Lea Casual Shoe,Tobacco/Cedar,12 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe for the money!, July 12, 2011
My size 12 cost me $28 which is a great deal for Columbias. I bought them for casual wear and they go very well with my blue jeans. I like the real leather on top and the overall 'neat' look of this shoe. I have to say that I changed the laces from white that they came with to dark brown but that's just me. Also keep in mind that they do not have much arch support, these shoes are pretty flat. Felt true to size. Again, can't beat the price!

Opteka LP-E8 2000mAh Ultra High Capacity Li-ion Battery Pack for Canon Rebel T5, T2i, T3i, T4I, T5i, 700D, 650D, Kiss X5, Kiss X4, Kiss X6i, kISS X7i EOS 550D 600D Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by 47th Street Photo.
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery on a par with Canons, July 12, 2011
I thought I'd give it a try and so far I do not see any difference between original Canon battery and this one. I don't know if it will keep up long term but I sure hope so.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoe but not for wide feet!, July 12, 2011
They turned out to be as good as they look but I had to return them as they are really narrow, even though I got them one full size up because I suspected they would be narrow. A great looking shoe and as far as I can tell a well-made shoe but unfortunately not for my wide feet :( The return was a no hassle. i went to Aldo's website and printed out a free UPS shipping label and sent them right back. I have to say that I had to call ALDO a few weeks later to "remind" them of the refund because it was taking longer than was promised. In the next couple of days I had the refund deposited to my bank account.

Transcend 16GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card Up to 30MB/s (TS16GSDHC10E)
Transcend 16GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card Up to 30MB/s (TS16GSDHC10E)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fast card for a great price!, July 12, 2011
Excellent fast card for both video recording and taking photos in RAW format on my T2i. I've used this one for about a month and an 8Gb of the same brand I bought several months earlier and they are both excellent. Can't beat the price!

A&R BRAND Professional 58mm Digital Tulip Flower Lens Hood For canon 18-55mm , 28-80mm , 28-90mm , 28-105mm , 55-250mm , 70-300mm , 75-300mm , 100-300mm , 50mm 1.4 , 85mm 1.8 with Lens cap Holder and Lens cleaning Kit
Offered by A&R PHOTO VIDEO INC
Price: $5.19
4 used & new from $5.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconvenient overall, April 13, 2011
It screws where normally a filter will go so you can't use them together, also you can't use your lens cap while having this hood on. On my T2i 18-55mm lens if you shoot 18mm that hood gets well into the picture. Keep in mind that with this Hood comes a lens cap holder string and lens cleaning kit. So it really makes no sense to send it back. So if I were me I'd pass on this one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2012 1:13 PM PST