Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for KeFeuerstein > Reviews

Browse

KeFeuerstein's Profile

Customer Reviews: 491

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KeFeuerstein RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
A Fool's Gold Christmas (Fool's Gold Book 10)
A Fool's Gold Christmas (Fool's Gold Book 10)
Price: $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 19, 2016
I told it on Kindle it is wonderful.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)
15 used & new from $56.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Answers from India? That doesn't work, October 16, 2015
It was great while it lasted, now it won't charge again, I called Amazon twice and got a person with pathetic English, all I got out of them was:"sorry for your problem, I am sure that I can help you," the help never came. I am an avid reader and suffer from a variety of ailments one of them being a extreme case of arthritis, due to Kidney disease I am not allowed to even take a Tylenol, so I read and read and read to forget the pain. I needed an answer from these people like "can that battery be replaced and how much will it cost me". We need to bring jobs back to America.

A Down-Home Country Christmas: (A Whisper Horse Novella)
A Down-Home Country Christmas: (A Whisper Horse Novella)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good story, September 16, 2015
I gave my opinion on Kindle don't know why I have to give it again. It was a great Novella.

Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Plum, Large
Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Plum, Large
Price: $122.00
16 used & new from $120.95

1.0 out of 5 stars there has to be something better out there, July 21, 2015
I received the Fitbit charge HR yesterday and today I unpacked it. There were no instructions included and NO CHARGE CABLE, nor WAS THERE THE wireless sync DONGLE I WANT TO RETURN THIS, there has to be something better out there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2015 4:05 PM PDT

Hold Me (Fool's Gold Book 18)
Hold Me (Fool's Gold Book 18)
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We have another winner, June 2, 2015
Another Fools Gold story, Destiny the daughter of famous Country music stars and Kipling a former Olympic ski champion whose accident ended his career. This story is written in typical Mallery fashion with style and a wicket sense of humor, between the pages we meet old characters with new ones mixed in, to me each of her books is a joy to read with a chuckle of two thrown in.

Fearless (NYT Bestselling Author)
Fearless (NYT Bestselling Author)

2.0 out of 5 stars Criminals, drugs, love gone wrong, May 26, 2015
Arrogant rich man playing at being a DEA agent, Jacobsville and Glory the abused woman with a bad hip, what can go wrong? Everything!

It is a typical Palmer novel, why we read them I cannot honestly answer, it is a mystery to me. What is not a mystery are the same, tired words that run through all her books.

The Turnaround Treasure Shop (Swallows Fall Book 4)
The Turnaround Treasure Shop (Swallows Fall Book 4)
Price: $1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Another jewel by one of my favorite authors, May 22, 2015
I love the Swallow Falls series and won't give away the plot. The writing is solid, the characters well developed and if I have a choice of knitting or kissing stories, I will take a kissing story every time and this kissing story is superb.

Maggie's Dad (Maggie's Dad Series Book 1)
Maggie's Dad (Maggie's Dad Series Book 1)
Price: $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Powell and Antonia, May 20, 2015
It is hard to know what to say about this book that I read some time ago except that I am tired of reading the same story, differently named people same plot, same language, angry man treats woman like crap, I call it verbal abuse and it does not matter that in the end he turns into a lovable Teddy bear that loved her all along. It is annoying to the max and I am giving up on this author.

Long, Tall and Tempted: Redbird\Paper Husband\Christmas Cowboy (Long, Tall Texans)
Price: $5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Tall and tempted, May 19, 2015
And the second I find out why I read these stories I can stop because whereas they can be hilarious like Christmas Cowboy, the basically follow a pattern, rude, rich cowboy treats homely, poor 18-24 year old like crap but she loves him anyway and is, here we go again "hungry for him." He teaches this Virgin all about "hunger" having nothing to do with a ham sandwich :-)
She loves to run her fingers through the pelt that is his chest hair.

To my shame and hilarity I enjoyed the Hart brothers series and what they go through for their beloved biscuits.

Rancher to the Rescue
Rancher to the Rescue
Price: $5.49

2.0 out of 5 stars My first book by this author, May 17, 2015
Meghan the runaway bride rescued by Cash, former model star turned rancher. The story was nice but my mind kept wandering which is never a good sign, it ended abruptly and I feel an epilogue would have helped.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20