ARRAY(0x9d99f918)

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MoiMeme "lafn" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Coach Avy Leather Hobo F23309
Coach Avy Leather Hobo F23309
Price: $162.50 - $290.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the color I expected, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Coach Avy Leather Hobo F23309
This is a large bag, made from nice leather. I only gave it a three because I was expecting an off-white color when I ordered Stone, but this bag is a light yellowish tan. Not what I wanted. Just be aware of this when ordering. This bag is made with the renowned Coach quality.

Jessica Simpson Women's JS-Mandalaye Ballet Flat
Jessica Simpson Women's JS-Mandalaye Ballet Flat
Price: $59.99 - $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Style, March 25, 2014
These shoes are very cute. I especially love the comfort. I could walk around in these all day. The only thing I don't like is the "toe cleavage". HATE that. Any suggestions on how to alleviate it? I may try some footies and see how it looks. I tried the Kenneth Cole brand similar to these and they were nowhere near as comfortable. VERY cute shoes but I wish the toe box was a little more long. The 81/2 was a little short for my left foot, but the leather is soft so it is OK. If I go up a size I think they will be too wide (I have narrow feet).

Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Pro-Time Flat
Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Pro-Time Flat
Price: $59.99 - $79.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea but......., March 25, 2014
As others have noted, the zipper clanks when I walk, and the leather is wrinkled, like they have been worn quite a bit already. I'm not sure if it is the manufacturing, or that someone returned them after taking them on a long walk. LOL I have narrow feet, and the fit wasn't bad. The elastic fit nicely around my skinny ankle. Not a shoe I would want to walk in all day, as there is not much support.

Samsung HM1900 Bluetooth Headset (Magenta)
Samsung HM1900 Bluetooth Headset (Magenta)
Offered by Wireless Experts, Inc.
Price: $22.99
19 used & new from $16.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, October 15, 2013
I was pleased with this when I first got it, but I had it about a month or so and noticed it wasn't holding a charge. I just found out that I can no longer return this item that doesn't work. Twenty dollars wasted. It's probably just a bad one, since the other reviews are very good,but apparently there is no guarantee on it. I'll go back to the more expensive Motorola product which I have never had a problem with.

The Practically Cheating Statistics Handbook, The Sequel! (2nd Edition)
The Practically Cheating Statistics Handbook, The Sequel! (2nd Edition)
by S Deviant
Price: $18.93
29 used & new from $14.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, September 21, 2013
For being a second edition, it has an inordinate amount of typographical errors. It leaves me hesitant about trusting the material. There are better books out there.

Innovera Gel Mouse Wrist Rest, Purple
Innovera Gel Mouse Wrist Rest, Purple
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $8.85
19 used & new from $2.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, September 21, 2013
This is very helpful for long stints on the computer. Much less stress on my wrist. I highly recommend it for people with joint problems especially.

Nine West Women's Candyman Platform Sandal
Nine West Women's Candyman Platform Sandal
Price: $26.70 - $66.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey for Manmade Materials, March 6, 2013
Frankly, I could have sworn that this was advertised as patent leather. I only recently noticed that it was manmade materials (looking at the shoe imprint), and I notice it says that now in the description. I really don't recall that when I bought these. I rarely go to this pricepoint for manmade materials. Why should I when I can go to a "made in china" cheap knock off store?

Very disappointed.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical slinky, January 30, 2013
Seems smaller.Strangely a nice stress reliever. Great prop to talk to your kids about the way things used to be, when America was a free country.

Stupell Home Olives and Herbs De Provence Kitchen Wall Plaque Set
Stupell Home Olives and Herbs De Provence Kitchen Wall Plaque Set
Price: $53.99
2 used & new from $53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 20, 2012
Well made and fit well into any Mediterranean-themed decorating scheme.Colors are just what I wanted. I highly recommend this product. It is a little heavy so make sure you take that into consideration while hanging it.

Parish Nurse
Parish Nurse
by Granger E. Westberg
Price: $8.99
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Important Book, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Parish Nurse (Paperback)
An important book by someone who is the father of the modern Parish Nurse movement. Easy to read, and essential for anyone wanting to start a nurse program in your faith community.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4