Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Dave > Reviews

Browse

Dave's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dave RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
How to Avoid Huge Ships
How to Avoid Huge Ships
by John W. Trimmer
18 used & new from $112.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Be careful to get the latest edition, May 4, 2015
I don't want to be negative but none of the reviews I have read have addressed the fact that there are two editions. You want to make sure you buy the latest edition so that you have the most up-to-date information. Do you want to get run over by a huge ship just because you neglected to buy the latest edition? No, I didn't think so.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2015 3:44 PM PDT

Driving across Missouri: A Guide to I-70
Driving across Missouri: A Guide to I-70
by Ted T. Cable
Price: $13.40
36 used & new from $4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars A welcome travel companion, March 18, 2015
What a great way to pass the time on our drive from St Louis to Kansas City. Entertaining and informative. I wish every stretch of highway had a book like this.

The Wonderground
The Wonderground
Price: $11.61
26 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop waiting for a star to fall, March 5, 2015
This review is from: The Wonderground (Audio CD)
No this doesn't sound exactly like their smash hit (which I still enjoy hearing from time to time), but this is a really nice, beautiful CD, I know it's more than ten years old but I just stumbled across it and I'm glad I did. I would love to hear more from them.

That Awkward Moment
That Awkward Moment
DVD ~ Miles Teller
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $7.81
101 used & new from $0.98

2.0 out of 5 stars because she thought I had better taste than this, February 1, 2015
This review is from: That Awkward Moment (DVD)
I felt awkward watching this movie with my wife, because she thought I had better taste than this. Very juvenile. Couldn't finish it.

Begin Again
Begin Again
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this movie but, February 1, 2015
This review is from: Begin Again (Amazon Instant Video)
Enjoyed this movie but... The ending was a bit too ambiguous for me, can't go into details without giving it away. And, I had a hard time liking Mark Ruffalo , his character was too sleazy for my taste. Otherwise, interesting concept and execution, enjoyed the acting and the music.

Indigo Dreams
Indigo Dreams
Price: $10.25
36 used & new from $0.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Consistently good, December 15, 2014
This review is from: Indigo Dreams (Audio CD)
Every time they put out a new album I buy it because I know there will be a couple of tracks I really like, even though their albums never blow me away. That's good enough to keep me following them.

The Unforgettable Photograph: 228 Ideas, Tips, and Secrets for Taking the Best Pictures of Your Life
by (Photographer) George Lange
Price: $12.66
122 used & new from $0.85

5.0 out of 5 stars An instant favorite, October 20, 2014
Lots of fun, interesting pictures and good tips. It's a keeper, one of those books I will pick up and flip through from time to time, don't have to read it cover to cover. Plus I like the physical quality and layout of the book.

Price: $7.47
50 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars exceeded my expectations, October 14, 2014
This review is from: Thank You Mr Churchill (Audio CD)
Like almost everyone else my age, I bought the phenomenal "Frampton Comes Alive" double live album and loved it. The next two didn't blow me away so he fell off my radar. But lately have been listening to several of his recent albums and I have been very pleasantly surprised.

Hummingbird in a Box
Hummingbird in a Box
Price: $6.12
58 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised, October 14, 2014
This review is from: Hummingbird in a Box (Audio CD)

Read This If You Want to Take Great Photographs
Read This If You Want to Take Great Photographs
by Henry Carroll
Price: $10.19
58 used & new from $10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars This is it - my new favorite introduction to photography, September 9, 2014
This is what I will recommend when people ask me what book to get to learn about photography. It covers the basics thoroughly but concisely, without talking down to the reader, and has great examples. I also enjoyed reading it and got something pout of it even though I am well beyond entry-level.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4