Profile for Monica L. Roncancio > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Monica L. Roncancio RSS Feed (AJ, AZ USA)

Where's My Water?
Where's My Water?
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $1.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & addictive, April 24, 2012
This review is from: Where's My Water? (App)
This game is a lot of fun and is great for those moments when you need to kill time and exercise your brain. But beware, time flies when you're having so much fun!

Pilate: A Brutal Bible Tale
Pilate: A Brutal Bible Tale
by Steven Rage
Price: $12.95
16 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars All the Rage, May 3, 2009
Ok this is my second go at writing a review about Pilate, so here goes. I read Pilate over a few weeks, and after reading this book I actually read it again a few weeks later. There is so much going on in Pilate, and sometimes I got a little lost in the story. But although I am not myself a religious person, I think Stephen did an excellent job of taking a known figure and story and twisting it into an original and entertaining (if not devilishly dark) tale that can be enjoyed by anyone lacking a weak constitution. The details and exacting descriptions he gives in the telling of this story are graphic and perfect, unlike anything I have ever read so far. The imagery in this book is awesome, and everything comes together nicely at the end. I like the buildup to the climax, its heady, dark and heavy, and fitting to the tone of this writing. Kudos to you Stephen, keep up the twisted writing!