Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Monica R. > Reviews

Browse

Monica R.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Monica R. RSS Feed (AJ, AZ USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Fergie Frog Plush Rocker-Rockabye #85026
Fergie Frog Plush Rocker-Rockabye #85026
Offered by stores123
Price: $98.66
2 used & new from $98.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocks my son's socks off!, April 6, 2016
This Frog Rocker makes my son beam, smile, laugh and dance every single day! My son loves to press the buttons and now that he can get on and off by himself I will often find him in his room rocking away! Such a great product!

Anker 2nd-Gen Astro E5 High-Capacity 16750mAh 3A Portable External Battery Charger with PowerIQ for iPhone iPad Samsung and More
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Never leave home without my Anker!, April 6, 2016
I cannot even express in words how much I love this product and depend on it every single day!
I work in a hospital and my cell phone is forever searching for service which depletes the battery constantly. Couple this with the fact that I am a single mom and need to have my phone available at all times and this would result in a recipe for disaster were it not for my Anker charger.
The speed at which this charger works is unbelievable, I love the fact that no matter what type of phone is being charged (because my co-workers use my charger as well!) it will figure out the fastest way to juice up your device and then shut itself down so no power goes to waste.
I also like the sleek design, I can carry my Anker charger in the side pocket of my scrub pants and not have a bulky, awkward bulge in my pocket, although this charger is a tad bit heavy so if you wear baggy pants get a belt just in case!
The 3 port availability on the top is also convenient, it comes with the micro-USB cord which works great for my Android but my friend has an iPhone and luckily he had his charger cord which fit right into the USB port for him to charge up!
Lastly, even though I use my Anker charge daily, I don't have to charge the device every day which is good when I forget after a long day at work. It has 4 blue LED lights to indicate the charging capacity left, and often even after charging my phone from 17% to 100% there are still more than 3 full charges left inside! I'm so thankful to have found this product, it has become something I never leave home without!

Melissa & Doug 20 Animal Magnets in a Box
Melissa & Doug 20 Animal Magnets in a Box
Price: $11.95
81 used & new from $8.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and learning all in one!, April 6, 2016
My son absolutely loves these animal magnets! He is just learning words now and he can identify and bring over many of these animals to me when I ask, which is great because this is helping him develop and associate the words with the animals and he even mimics the sounds they make when he brings them to me! When he is playing with them he will move them all over the fridge and sometimes even put his favorite (the frog!) in his pocket to carry around! These are wonderful and fun learning tools, great job guys!

Munchkin Snack Catcher, 9 Ounce, 12+ Months, Color May Vary - 2 Count
Munchkin Snack Catcher, 9 Ounce, 12+ Months, Color May Vary - 2 Count
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the little one in your life!, April 6, 2016
These little snack cups are such a relief when we're driving around and my little boy wants his Cheerios! My son loves not only taking his snacks out of the cups but also putting new snacks into the cups! These little snack keepers are easy to use, easy to clean and easy to love! I'm so glad my friend showed them to me, I now have 8 of them in all different colors and we use them every single day.

Heshe New Hot Sell Double Zippered Tote Top-handle Cross Body Shoulder Bag Handbag Purse Messenger Bag for Women (Black-r)
Offered by HESHE
Price: $74.99
2 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heshe Handbag has my heart inside :-), April 6, 2016
I must preface this review by saying I have never been a purse or handbag kind of girl. I've always thought "if I can't fit it in my pockets I probably don't need to bring it" and left it at that. I have tried many different styles of bags since having my son in an effort to keep from carrying around both a diaper bag and a purse, but was always left dissatisfied. When I found my Heshe Handbag on Amazon I went through the customer reviews first then did some research on the dimensions and such before deciding to take the plunge. I could not be happier with this decision!
When I received my new bag the first thing that struck me was the care and consideration that went into packaging my bag to ensure no damage could possible befall it, even down to the wrapping up of each individual zipper clasp and hook. The leather is rigid which I like because the bag doesn't fall over when set down or cave in on my things and the little feet keep the bottom off the floor. The pocket sizes and structure are perfectly functional for what I need and unlike my last "black hole bag" I never have any issues findings things, like my keys!
I am able to carry around the everyday items I need as well as putting baby toys and snacks inside without worry that it'll all end up smashed together in an inconceivable mess, which had always been my greatest challenge with previous bags. I could continue on and on about this bag, so much so that my friend has already ordered one based on seeing and hearing about my own! Quality and craftsmanship get 5 stars, ease of use and beauty of appearance get 5 stars, and customer satisfaction would get 10 stars if that were an option!

Pixel Premium ABC Magnets for Kids Gift Set - 142 Magnetic Letters for Fridge, Dry Erase Magnetic Board and FREE e-Book with 40+ Learning & Spelling Games - Best Alphabet Magnets for Refrigerator Fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational, safe and fun!, February 2, 2016
These letters are the perfect size for my 16 month old son to pick up and place on the fridge! My son loves to pull them all off then place them back on again and I love that the magnet is the exact size of the letter so there's no worry of my son pulling the magnet off. I sound out the letters as he puts them up (or pulls them down) and he is already mimicking me. This magnetic letter set is such a well thought out and educational tool but my son just sees it as more fun with mommy! Great buy!

Upacke Meal Prep 12-sets, 3-Compartment Food Containers with Lids for Portion Control, Stackable - Leak Proof, Haven, Microwave, Dishwasher Safe, Reusable, Bento Lunch Box with Bonus 36 set Cutleries and Recipe eBooks.
Offered by MultitexTravels
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, January 31, 2016
This set was exactly what I was looking for as I embark on a journey for better health. The set so far has held up and although at first I had some trouble I've managed to learn how to get them completely closed.

Kiddey Ball Pit Play Tent for Kids - 6-sided Playhouse for Children - Fill with Plastic Balls (Balls Sold Separately) or Use As an Indoor or Outdoor Tent By Kiddey™
Offered by Shoppers Thrill
Price: $22.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for everyone, January 24, 2016
My son loves this ball pit, although I would recommend a purchase of more than 200 balls if you want to cover the bottom as it is quite large! I can get right in there with him and he enjoys being able to get in and out through the flap on his own.

Chef's Inspirations Fruit Infusion Water Pitcher. 2.9 Quart (2.75 Liters). Best For Infused Lemon, Fruit, Herbs Or Tea Beverages. Shatterproof Acrylic. Includes Ice Core & Bonus Infuser Recipe eBook.
Offered by Smart Kitchenware
Price: $29.97
3 used & new from $14.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for what you pay, January 24, 2016
I ordered this to help myself as well as my co-workers in our quest to drink more water. I was disappointed that the pitcher only allows for one rod to be used at a time, this was probably my own oversight. Besides that one little detail this pitcher works quite nicely, although I would recommend purchasing a second ice rod if you plan to use it all day as we do.

Where's My Water?
Where's My Water?
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & addictive, April 24, 2012
This review is from: Where's My Water? (App)
This game is a lot of fun and is great for those moments when you need to kill time and exercise your brain. But beware, time flies when you're having so much fun!

Page: 1 | 2