Profile for bagmania > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bagmania RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Asus Eee PC 1005 AL31-1005 AL32-1005 1005HAGB 1005HA 1005H 1005HAB 1005HA-A 1101HA 1101HAB 1101HGO 1104HA 1106HA Series 6-cells Replacement NetBook High Capacity Notebook Battery Black
Offered by US Compass
Price: $10.16
20 used & new from $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Asus Eee PC 1005 AL31-1005 AL32-1005 1005HAGB 1005HA 1005H 1005HAB 1005HA-A..., August 11, 2013
It fits nicely with my Asus 1005HA, and works fine. But the total hours of uses after fully charged is only 4 hours! Given that the original battery lasts 10 hours when I purchased, the battery life is too short.

Collonil Waterstop +UV-Protection
Collonil Waterstop +UV-Protection
Offered by shoecare
Price: $7.64
3 used & new from $7.64

3.0 out of 5 stars Collonil Waterstop +UV-Protection, August 11, 2013
This review is from: Collonil Waterstop +UV-Protection
It is hard to tell whether it really protects my handbags or not. Even though Collonil has a high name, but given the can is very tiny, it seems overpriced.

Rebecca Minkoff Kerry Pouch S053I76C Wallet,Teal,One Size
Rebecca Minkoff Kerry Pouch S053I76C Wallet,Teal,One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Minkoff Kerry Pouch S053I76C Wallet,Teal,One Size, August 11, 2013
Very well made pouch. good quality leather and sturdy studs. Color is bit off though. It is rather dark green, but it looks light blue on picture. Overall, nice product.

Rebecca Minkoff Mab H456E001 Shoulder Bag,Almond,One Size
Rebecca Minkoff Mab H456E001 Shoulder Bag,Almond,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Minkoff Mab H456E001 Shoulder Bag,Almond,One Size, August 11, 2013
I ordered several RM Mab thru Amazon, and this bag is the only one I kept. Nice price, excellent product as Rebecca Minkoff's products should be. Color as shown on picture.

Collonil ORGANIC Protect & Care Leather/Suede/Nubuck Protector Waterproof 200ml
Collonil ORGANIC Protect & Care Leather/Suede/Nubuck Protector Waterproof 200ml
Offered by shoecare
Price: $9.41
3 used & new from $9.41

3.0 out of 5 stars Collonil ORGANIC Protect & Care Leather/Suede/Nubuck Protector..., August 11, 2013
Nice product. Seems a little bit expensive though. I cannot tell the differences between other products and Collonil product, but they say that Collonil is good product, and I want to use good ones for my bags.

Bestek 40w ac adapter Asus laptop charger
Bestek 40w ac adapter Asus laptop charger
Offered by laszpower
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bestek 40w ac adapter Asus laptop charger, August 11, 2013
My Asus netbook 1005HA's charger suddenly stopped working, and ordered thru amazon. It works perfect with my netbook and reasonable price. Fast shipping. Nice.

Rebecca Minkoff MAB Satchel
Rebecca Minkoff MAB Satchel

1.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Minkoff Mab Purple & Green, July 24, 2013
I was very excited to get two bags in one bag's price, so I could not wait to get these bags delivered. I was really disappointed because the pigments from both bags were smeared on my white gown. I was just trying them on in front of mirror, and realized that. Sadly, I have to return these. If it happens only one bag, I would ask to get replaced, but not in case that both of the bags have problems. I am even wondering these are real Rebecca Minkoff products. The lower price became suspicious now.

MyoTape Body Tape Measure
MyoTape Body Tape Measure
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $5.30
14 used & new from $4.80

4.0 out of 5 stars convenient measure, August 20, 2012
It obviously is functional with a slot for the plastic silynder end. I deduct one star for the very end part of the measure then to get wrinkled as I use so I am a little bit concerned whether it is still correct or not.

Samsung STRATOSPHERE I405 XtremeGUARD© Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)(XTREMEGUARD© Packaging)
Offered by Prestige Solutions
Price: $2.95
2 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed!, August 20, 2012
I don't mind using water and wait for a while to get dried out.
It protect my phone screen perfectly. I even reuse it over to my replaced phone for the original phone was out of order, but it worked again.
Good job!

GTMax Purple Hard Rubberized Snap On Case + Car Charger for Verizon Samsung Stratosphere SCH-I405 (Free Clear LCD Screen Protector)
Offered by LowerPriceUSA
Price: $9.59

1.0 out of 5 stars dull color cover, August 20, 2012
I'm not impressed with dull color of the cover. I haven't had a chance to use the charger for I misunderstood that it would work while the car is stopped. (lol) I may not purchase this if I knew the exact color of the color and the function of charger exactly.

Page: 1 | 2