Profile for mom to 3 boys > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 115

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mom to 3 boys RSS Feed (usa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Indoor HDTV Antenna - Ultra Flat and Paper Thin Antenna Booster, Powered for High Performance, Digitally Amplified for Long Range - Satisfaction Guaranteed & Full 1 Year Warranty
Offered by KurmaGroup
Price: $13.96
2 used & new from $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Get rid of cable & Satelite, November 1, 2014
The only reason I wanted an antenna is because we have satellite and during bad weather we have NO TV!! I figured if I can at least get some local channels with an antenna during bad storms, would be better then no TV. I pretty much bought the indoor HDTV antenna because it was CHEAP! I didn't want to spend a lot of money for something we'd only use in bad weather. Especially if it only picked up 2 or 3 channels, to my surprise we picked up 21 channels! And channels I never knew existed that are not carried by our satellite. I was waiting for a bad storm before posting my review and the other night the satellite went out during a rain storm. I flipped to the antenna and it was crystal Clear and in HD!! We mostly watch nothing but local channels so I'm really happy the antenna picks them all up. And if anyone going to say switch to cable becuase bad weather doens't stop tv, we did have cable & it got to exspensive!! This antenna has me thinking of getting rid of all tv service & just use the antenna and watch shows online which would all be FREE!!! NO monthly bills!

South Shore Axess Collection 5-Shelf Bookcase, Pure White
South Shore Axess Collection 5-Shelf Bookcase, Pure White
Price: $69.00
9 used & new from $56.68

5.0 out of 5 stars very solid and super easy to put together, September 18, 2014
I do not ever measure anything or look at measurement, so when I order it I thought it would be as big as the cheap shelving units I buy at Walmart. This book shelf is not cheap looking at all! It very big, very solid and super easy to put together. The shelves are huge my son could get all his Legos vehicle he built on one shelf! . I'm very please at the size and how it looks, from now on I'm buying any shelves I need from South Shores on Amazon!

G2 Chic Women's Strapless Smocked Summer Dress(DRS-CAS,LBLA1-S)
G2 Chic Women's Strapless Smocked Summer Dress(DRS-CAS,LBLA1-S)
Offered by Urban Identity
Price: $26.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin you can see through it, don't wear ..., September 18, 2014
Very thin you can see through it, don't wear black undies, I won't wear it in public. But I will wear it around the house after a shower.

iPhone 5S Case, Pandamimi ULAK PU Leather Wallet Case for Apple iPhone 5S 5 5G- AT&T Type Magnet Design Flip Stand Case Cover , T Mobile, Sprint, with / Wrist strap+Screen Protector+ Touch Stylus (Pink + White)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great ULAK Case Company
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars To small, I had one before that I could ..., September 18, 2014
To small, I had one before that I could get all my credit cards, IDs and money inside and close it! This one the pockets are so small some credit cards won't fit in the slots and if you put just one dollar bill in the side pocket it will not close at All! I can only get my ID & phone in it to close, if I put anything else it hangs open.

iPhone 5 Case, iPhone 5S Case, Case Ace® Silicone Slim Protective iPhone 5 5S Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5/5S (Teal)
Offered by Case Ace

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't see it lasting long but the hard sides are nice., September 18, 2014
Hard on the sides but very thin on back with silicone, I don't see it lasting long but the hard sides are nice.

NCAA Florida Gators iPhone 5 Rocker Case
NCAA Florida Gators iPhone 5 Rocker Case
Price: $18.44
5 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The case is a nice thickness, but not Hard phone feels protected, September 18, 2014
The case is a nice thickness, but not Hard phone feels protected! Much better then those flimsy rubber silicon cover that feel like you wrapped your phone in plastic wrap that won't protect it from a fly.

Blue Wave 15-Feet Round 8-mil Solar Blanket for Above Ground Pools, Blue
Blue Wave 15-Feet Round 8-mil Solar Blanket for Above Ground Pools, Blue
Price: $34.21
23 used & new from $25.51

4.0 out of 5 stars What I like about it is it's super easy to toss on ..., September 18, 2014
4 years ago we bought our 24 foot above ground pool and not understand what kind of pool cover to get for the winter, I purchase this cover because it did not have to be tied down! I watch my neighbor fight to keep his tied down and on the pool! But leaves do make it under our cover (reason for 4 stars) because you can't tie it down it floats on top of the water. Of course it is Not the type of cover to keep out leaves but it does stop most! What I like about it is it's super easy to toss on the pool and no matter how windy it gets it stays right on top of the water; no adjusting during windy storms! And we take our pump off and put in garage because we get snow. I guess Since the cover keeps the water warm, my water stays Blue all winter ( even with the leaves that get in) and no pump! It is not the best at keeping leaves out but easy to install & remove and helps keep the water blue till spring. I kept forgetting to add a comment and remember when I toss it on for our 4th winter and still in good shape!

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card
Offered by Best Game Deals
Price: $48.99
55 used & new from $39.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 16, 2014
Received the card quickly and a great price!

Veho VCC-003-MUVI-BLK MUVI Micro digital camcorder for Action Sports/Surveillance (Includes 2Gb Memory)
Price: $42.00
47 used & new from $37.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Small size great video, April 5, 2014
For its small size I can not believe how good the video is; it's Not HD quality, but the video is clear enough in a very low light. Other small video camera I have had have Awful audio were you can barely hear what people are saying. This camera picked up my sons voice in another room. Best part the built on clip just snap onto your shirt or hat and forget it :) we're buying another one because we've been burn by so many other small ones. We use them on vacation instead of having a video camera in front of my face and missing out now I just clip it onto my shirt and see everything with my own eyes!

Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection - PC
Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection - PC
Offered by Shopville USA
Price: $79.99
20 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Time to update, March 28, 2014
If you got the old version from 2005 like I had thought it had everything! No it doesn't this version has vehicle and so many animals it has filter because there is so much, glad I bought it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12