Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Spoiled Rott'n > Reviews

Browse

Spoiled Rott'n's Profile

Customer Reviews: 980

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Spoiled Rott'n "MDO" RSS Feed (Waipahu, HI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Silicone Wedding Band By LINK | Silicone Rubber Rings of Premium Quality for Athletes and Workers
Offered by Link ShoP
Price: $18.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly!, February 8, 2016
This fit my finger perfectly. I got a size 8. It's a bit on the wider side but other than that, it's very comfortable. I hate having to always take my ring off when I cook, shower, go to the gym, etc. This allows me to keep my ring on all the time. This would be cool if they could glitterize, blingify, or personalize it with words for the ladies.

It's quite flat so it's not distracting to wear and I forget that I have it on.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Bamboo Charcoal Shoe Deodorizer Insert Bags Removes Odor in Footwear, Gym Bags & Locker. Naturally Removes Moisture to Prevent Bacteria, Mild & Mildew. Pack of Two 65g Bags. (Beige)
Offered by SavvySurroundings
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleared the air of smellies, February 8, 2016
Works surprisingly well. I hang one up in our bathroom which can get musty. It helped with keeping the air smelling fresher. I put another in my purse to test. It smelled of fresh orbit gum mixed with some of my essential oils and I hated it. I threw the other one of these deoderizing bags inside and within a few days it got rid of the smell. I like that this can be refreshed and used multiple times.

The hanging loop made it easier to put it up wherever I need.

I was provided a sample for my honest review.

SIMPLORE Professional Sports Fitness Women's Cotton Elasticity Breathable Capri Tight Yoga Pants Trousers for Sport Workout Gym Running Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight but moves with you., February 8, 2016
I will admit that I was a bit skeptical when I first pulled this out of its bag. It looked like pantyhose and there was no way my body was going to fit in these. I was shocked when it comfortably went on without a fight and was quite comfortable. I am a size 14 and 5'2". I slipped this on and it was so comfortable that I slept with it on. It's a light grey color and at first I was a bit worried that you could see through it, but I was wrong. The pattern on the pants really does a great job of keeping your undies hidden.

This is very tight but moves with your body. This will show all your lumps, bumps, and banana split. So wear a long shirt to hide your cooter unless you don't care about its shape being shown off.

The top waist band area does bunch up and can roll up and that can be a little uncomfortable but does not feel binding. I like that it does not ride down to make you look like a plumber when you're doing squats.

This is now my 2nd favorite capri/yoga pants. Nothing will top my spalding brand that I bought years ago from Amazon. This makes a great workout pant in the hot summer because the fabric really breathes.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Travel Dog Bowls By Fossa Collapsible Portable Pet Food & Water Bowl I Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free, Brightly Coloured Silicone Portable Pop up Bowls I Size 2 X 1,5 Cups
Offered by Fossa OU
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love it, February 8, 2016
Works great for taking your pets out on the go. It folds up nice and small and is easy to clean. The whole bowl is a soft silicone that can stand on its own when opened. The small peg hole on the lip allows me to hang this up to dry or store so my dog can't chew on it. They are lightweight and because it folds flat, you can easily throw this in a bag and it doesnt take up any space. The colors are nice and bright and its so much easier than carrying a regular bowl with you to the beach.

The capacity is enough to quench my dogs thirst. I have a Boston Terrier and a Rottweiler and although its a bit small for my Rotts face, he can still drink out of it easily

I was provided a sample for my honest review.

Portable Charger, Power Bank, Vomach® 10000mah 2-output Fast Charging External Battery Charger with LED Flashlight, Silver
Offered by Vomach
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine for me!, February 7, 2016
No problems here. This charged right up and managed to juice up my ipad 2 and samsung galaxy 5 tablet from almost dead to a full charge. It took about 2 -3 hours for each one to charge up and I still have 1 dot left on the meter. The LED light on this bank is bright and can light up your way in a dark room. It took about 4 hours or so to get this bank fully charged back up again.

This is a sleek and thing design with easy to see lights to tell you how much battery you have left. The cord it comes with has micro usb and lightning ends so you can use it to charge up android or iphones and also use that same cord to charge the bank. Nice.

Anti Dog Chew & Cat Scratch Spray - Stop Pet Chewing and Scratching Now, 16oz
Anti Dog Chew & Cat Scratch Spray - Stop Pet Chewing and Scratching Now, 16oz
Offered by Gardencense
Price: $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My dogs HATE the smell of this!, February 7, 2016
My dogs HATE this smell. I like it and the ingredient list is short, simple, and easy to read (or google). My only concern is with the geraniol oil which is said to be a severe eye (and moderate skin) irritant. Be careful if you're spraying this in a windy area or where your pets or kids are around just to be safe. Combined with peppermint oil, that will burn if it happens to get in your eye.

The smell is subtle and not too much for me. But for my dogs, they couldn't stand the smell leaking out of the bottle as soon as I opened it. This requires multiple applications to remain effective but so far, my dogs have not touched our shoes nor gone in the spots where I have been using this product.

I was provided a sample for my honest review.

SUNMEG G14 4W LED Filament Bulb - LED Light Bulb, Medium Screw E26 Base, Clear Soft White 2700K, E26 Base, LED Edison Bulb 40W Equivalent, 120VAC, Dimmable, with UL certification
Offered by JIE JIA Technology INC
Price: $12.65
2 used & new from $8.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft glow perfect for bed side reading, February 7, 2016
This fit in my standard socket for my ceiling fan and light. The glow is soft and the bulb is small. This works really nice for a bedside lamp or reading light. Compared with another LED light I received, you can see the difference in brightness and color. This bulb is on the left in my photo.

For my dining and living area, this bulb is not bright enough for me. So this went into my daughters bedroom.

I was provided a sample for my honest review.

castlezen High Quality Multi Purpose Wine Opener Set with Flavor Enchanter Wine Aerator
Offered by The Zhiva
Price: $20.96
2 used & new from $17.29

5.0 out of 5 stars One stop shop and no loose pieces, February 7, 2016
Lightweight and no loose pieces. This is a great design. There was no instruction sheet as the box provided photos of everything you needed to know. The two silver end pieces on the handle hold the pouring tool and wine stopper. The bottom section of the base of the wine opener has the foil cutter and the cork screw and shaft is so long that you can remove any cork!

After cutting the foil, I used the cork screw. Keep on turning until the cork is completely removed from the bottle neck. It's pretty cool. Then you squeeze the base together (really tight) and turn the handle the other way to unscrew the cork from the screw. That part took some work. You have to adjust your grip as the cork gets closer to the end but overall this is a pretty sweet design. I no longer have to carry separate items when we go to a party or have a picnic. Everything fits on this one product and they go together nice and snug. It's all very easy to clean too.

This also came with a separate aerator and it works very well. But when I'm out and about, I leave that at home so I don't lose it.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2016 4:07 AM PST

Face Painting Kit for Kids. Non-Toxic 12 Color Palette - Glitter, Brushes and Sponge Set. Ultimate Party Pack, Great for Childrens Birthday Parties, Boys or Girls. Preferred Over Snazaroo Face Paint
Offered by Thrive Enterprises
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pigment and did not stain. Easy to apply and wash off., February 7, 2016
This is a fantastic kit. The pigments are dark but does not stain the skin. When you dab your wet brush on the paint it looks like nothing is picking up, but it does. So go easy on the water or the paint will be too runny. The gel glitter has a clear plastic cover over it after you unscrew the lid. The gel is a bit tacky but works well as an accent. It's not too thick and does not provide solid glitter coverage. But as an accent to make your childs face twinkle, it is perfect.

It comes with two sponges for full face application of a color and 2 brushes. One is very thin for fine lines and the other is a bit wider for filling in colors.

My 4 year old daughter had fun with this. While the family was watching the game, my niece played with my daughter and tried to follow a photo she found online. The make up stayed on all night and washed off very easily with just plain water.

I highly recommend this kit for small parties or just a night with the girls.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Pandawill Bright 10 Led Outdoor Wireless Solar Powered Security Wall Lights, Waterproof Motion Sensor Lights Auto On / Off with Dim Mode No Batteries Required (Black, 1 pack)
Offered by GOLD QUEEN
Price: $14.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights up a wide area on the side of the house., February 5, 2016
I put this on a wall outside where there is no light source but gets a lot of sunlight during the day. This works great. When my dogs walk past it comes on and lights up that whole area so I can now see them as they do their rounds. When the night is not activated it stays dimly lit like a night light. I've had this light up for about a week so far and it's been working out well.

This is one of the bigger solar powered wall lights I have tried and it covers a wide area. It was easy to install and my husband put it up about 6 feet up on our wall. We're in Hawaii so we don't have "seasons" other than high surf, good fishing, and whale season. So, this will work fine all year round as long as the housing doesn't go bad.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20