Profile for Spoiled Rott'n > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 323

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Spoiled Rott'n "MDO" RSS Feed (Waipahu, HI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
We Vibe 4 Plus (Pink) No. 1 Couples Vibrator - LIMITED TIME Fall Sales Event ($70 Value) & Free Priority Mail Upgrade
Offered by Lovey Tool
Price: $170.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Partner away? NO PROBLEM!, March 25, 2015
http://sluttygirlproblems.com/review/we-vibe-4/#.VRHONpPF_Kk offered a great comparison between the We vibe 3 and 4 and covered a lot of the 4 plus. But, here are my thoughts on the product.

Upon first opening, it came a small manual on how to charge, turn on, and control. It mentioned the we connect app but did not go into detail on how to use it. The unit charged up fairly quickly, within a few hours.

First try using it was interesting. It has TWO separate motors. One for gspot stimulation, the other for clitoral stimulation. The silicone outer body is soft and gentle on the body and with proper lubrication, slides into place easily.

There is one SMALL button on the front to power on. You must hold it down for a few seconds and the vibe will buzz 2 times to let you know its on. You can control this vibe THREE ways.

One: the button on the unit itself. Though you cant control its multiple settings, pushing the small button on the front one time will move you to the next pulse setting.

Two: the remote controller. Up for more power, down for less. Left and right to change pulse settings.

Three: We Connect app on your droid or iphone.

NOTE: Every time you use the vibe, you MUST pair the vibe with the remote each time. If you choose to switch between the controller and your app, it must be paired again. You can only pair this vibe to ONE controller at a time.

The first two methods of control are self explanatory. The We Connect took some learning.

First, you would need to power on the vibe and have we connect on BOTH you and your partners phones. I'll explain more on why both phones later. You need to pair the vibe with your phone first and use that to control the vibe when you are together.

The app is MUCH better to control the vibe as you can visually SEE which setting you are on and you can easily control the two motors to your liking. More intensity inside, less outside and vice versa. One great thing about the we vibe is you can create your own personal vibration setting and save it.

Now, you can use this vibe while you and your partner are SEPARATED. This is the tricky part that I could not find anywhere in the manual. Here are the steps to get connected while apart and you can give your lover the control.

1. Both of you must have we connect on and active on your phones.
2. You (whoever has the vibe) must have bluetooth on and the vibe must be paired with your phone.
3. You then go into the app and select CONNECT WITH YOUR LOVER from the options. You will then send an email or text to your partner inviting them to connect and they have to click on that link.
4. That should connect you and on your screen (vibe user) it will say "lover has the control" and they can do whatever they want with it from wherever they are located.

Pretty neat. Now. DO NOTE that you (vibe user) should keep that app open while in use. Once you close it, it unpairs from the vibe and you have to keep reconnecting it. This doesn't stop the vibe from working, but it loses connectivity.

If you plan on chatting or talking with your partner while doing this, my suggestion is to have him on the phone before connecting. Then leaving the app on.

The vibe itself if quite strong and adequate. It sits nicely on the spots its supposed to without discomfort or pain. When using during intercourse we ran into problems. If the remote is not in direct line of sight of the vibe it disconnects. Slow movements intensify the sensations. Move faster or rougher, then this gadget just gets in the way and becomes a little cumbersome. It still offers sensations but does disconnect from the remote quite often when body movements speed up.

This vibe is waterproof (do not submerge in water) and easy to clean. The charging base is discreet and I have found the vibe does hold its charge when not in use. With the app, it tells you how much juice it has left.

Overall, this is a great vibe. Best use is when you and partner are away and you feel a little frisky. Nice as an addition to usual intercourse but definitely more fun when you let your partner have control and they aren't in the same room.

I give this 4 out of 5 stars. Docked 1 due to connectivity issues during intercourse.

I purchased this product from a Passion Party. sweetenromance.com

Unbleached Cheesecloth Fabric Food Grade 90 Cotton - 36 Sq Feet / 4 Sq Yards
Unbleached Cheesecloth Fabric Food Grade 90 Cotton - 36 Sq Feet / 4 Sq Yards
Offered by LaRoyal
Price: $21.00
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So many uses in your home!, March 22, 2015
I was provided a free sample for my honest review.

I have not had a need to use cheesecloth and did not realize how many uses there are besides just making cheese. My husband hunts and is always looking for rags to clean his guns. Now he has this to use. It works fabulously and leaves his guns spotless. I have used this to make my own herb bags when cooking soups and stocks. This makes it so much easier!

Theres so much you could do with 4 square yards so this package will last our household a while. I've also used this for polishing my jewelry and this works so much better than a 100% cotton towel. This cheesecloth left no streaks or lint on my stones.

When rinsing easily bruised fruits like blueberries and strawberries, the cheesecloth is much easier on them than dumping them in a colander.

Loving this cheesecloth and am so glad I had the chance to try this out.

TaoTronics® Led String Starry Light Copper Wire Lights (TT-SL032, 100 Leds, Warm White, 33ft)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $34.99
4 used & new from $16.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Like having a thousand stars in your room, March 22, 2015
BEAUTIFUL twinkly lights that add a very romantic and sweet touch to your decor. The wire is very thin and mallable so you can do intricate designs with it. I used it to wrap around a small vase and plant to put in my daughters room to help provide a light at night so her room isn't too dark. It's very cute. I had no problem using this or with tangling. I have not used this outside although it says you can.

Very cute light for adding a little flair in your home.

I was given a free sample for my honest review.

TaoTronics® RGB SMD Led Strip Light Kit(TT-SL001, 16.4ft, 150 LEDS, 24K remote & 60w Power Supply, Waterproof)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $23.31

5.0 out of 5 stars These little lights pack a punch of brightness, March 22, 2015
SUPER BRIGHT and cool colors! This strip light is a fun addition to your home. I use it as a night light in the hallway near my kids rooms. With the remote you can change the way the light changes color and also the color range. I usually just leave it as white and let it sweep off and on. I don't put this on full brightness since that is VERY bright. This was easy to set up, apply, and use. The remote is self explanatory and easy to use.

Great product and my family loves it!

I was provided a sample for my honest review.

Dechunxian® Premium 100% Natural Organic - Dried Maca Lepidium meyenii- Health Care Food Raw Herb- Super Grade(Maca)
Offered by WeiHeng
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW! A little pinch'll do ya., March 22, 2015
I have never heard of Maca root until this company asked if I could try it for my honest review. So, I obliged.

Upon first opening, the smell is strong. It was like a dried mushroom and woody scent. My mom, not knowing more about it (and after my WARNING of its spicy characteristics) popped a piece in her mouth, raw. Her reaction was priceless. She was hit with that horseradish wasabi burn but fought through it and managed to actually keep it in her mouth for a good hour and eventually ate it. It was HILARIOUS that i could not stop laughing our entire car ride home from work. But she made for an awesome testimonial. Because this is an expensive herb/root, she refused to waste it and spit it out.

It took a long time for it to soften enough to actually and chew and swallow. After about an hour of it being rolled around in her mouth, her mouth felt numb and she was tongue twisted. The taste she said was at first spicy as all heck, like tabasco or a mound of wasabi paste. It cleared her sinuses FAST. And after a while that "pain" in her mouth subsided and soon tasted like tree sap. Now when I say taste, I mean the smell combined with the flavor. We obviously don't eat tree sap. She said the flavor and aroma reminded her of cedarwood essential oils.

After we got our bearings back and could stop for five seconds to get a word out in between the hard laughter, she said it wasn't THAT bad. That burn and bite passes and then it becomes chewy like bubble gum. She finally swallowed it.

The next day she told me whatever that was was better than prune juice.

I tried to drink this as a tea by soaking a small piece in hot water. I personally could not stand the taste. The bite of that horseradish wasabi flavor was too much for me. I added a bit of agave and cinnamon to help curb the flavor and helped.

I also tried grinding a small bit in our coffee grinder and drinking it that way. I found that to be a bit better and faster. Soaking this dried root takes a long time to reconstitute.

I had the same result as my mom and found this is great for purging your system. Forget metamucil. Drink an 8 oz cup of hot water with a pink of ground maca root, 2 teaspoons of honey or agave, and a pinch of cinnnamon.

I didn't notice a change in my libido and I hope this doesn't increase my fertility. I've shut down this bakery and no longer need another bun in my oven. I did not notice a change in my energy either. I like to drink a small cup of maca tea at night to help keep my system clean to prevent colon cancer.

This one bottle will last a long time and mine does not expire until October 2016. I was provided a sample for my review.

Visual Land Prestige PRO 7DS-WC - 7" Dual Core 8GB Android Tablet with Wallet Case, KitKat4.4, Google Play (Magenta)
Price: $69.98
2 used & new from $55.97

2.0 out of 5 stars spend the money and get a decent tablet, March 22, 2015
My mom bought this for my three year old to use. It comes with a nice case/wallet that I really like. The wallet is the only thing I like about this low end tablet. Here are the things I like and don't like about this product.

Likes:
Compact and lightweight
Works decent enough with a good wifi connection
Android. Google play ready

Dislikes:
Screen is VERY hard to read even when sitting in an office.
SOUND is horrible. You can't hear anything even if its turned all the way up.
SLOW slow slow. To pull up the keyboard to type anything, there's a severe lag.
Battery life is non existent. Have access to power at all times when using. There is no such thing as quick charging on this product.
NO bluetooth. So you can't even connect this thing to a keyboard or external speaker.
It heats up quite hot and have found that the case is necessary for long durations of use. Especially if you have this plugged in while using. HOT!

Overall, I only use this for playing games to pass the time away. Clash of Clans to be specific. To chat or type on this keyboard is a royal pain. Because the processor is so slow, you are subject to constant misspelling. There is no auto correct either.

I don't know what is the problem with the screen but it seems to almost be a privacy filter or something. So much so, even the USER has to hold it at a certain angle to be able to see the screen well. This tablet works best in a dark room. The only time I can hear anything from its speaker is at night when everyones asleep.

As stated earlier, the wallet is the best part of the whole package.

Packing Sleeves, Envelopes for Travel - Travel Packing Organizers for Business Clothes and Accessories, Good Air Travel Gifts, Travel Essentials Flight Travel Kit, Fits in Carry on Luggage, Duffel, Suitcase, Backpack, Bag - Packing Organizer System for Airline Traveling - Alternative to Packing Cubes (One piece of 18" Packing Folder, Black)
Offered by Dot&Dot
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Organized and pack smart!, March 18, 2015
Dot Dot Travel is one company I stand behind 100%. Every item I have been given for my free review have been outstanding, including this one.

This is heavy in the hand and very well made. Stitching is very strong and the material is a nice nylon and mesh for breathability. Mine came with one plastic insert with folding instructions written on top which comes in handy. I fit 2 pairs of jeans, 2 tops, a dress, and undergarments with tons of room to spare. It's length and width is about the size of a briefcase.

I am able to fit this in my thirty one rolling weekender bag and could probably fit 3 of these stacked on top of each other to pack for a week long trip.

I was provided a free sample (one bag) for my honest review.

Flatworld® Sexy S Cocktail Dress 54 Counts Dual Sides Space-saving Hanging Earrings Necklace Bracelet Closet Storage Bag Jewelry Organizer Household Accessory Holder (Black)
Offered by Teamwin Trading
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, March 17, 2015
This is the cutest thing ever!

I'm not a big accessory kind of girl so I don't have a lot of jewelry to load onto this cute dress but it sure is a much prettier display than just a boring jewelry box.

It holds my paparazzi necklaces nicely on the zig zagged rod and the pockets are different sizes which is great for your big and small accessories.

I especially love the back side with all the velcro loops to hold watches, bracelets, and other pieces of jewelry.

One thing I did notice is on the packaging, it said "suede" loops. The loops were all made of velcro. It takes very little room in the closet and makes it so much easier to find what you need, grab, and go.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Pure MAGNESIUM OIL ★ Made in USA ★ BIG 12 Ounce! - The Highest Quality 100% Pure & Tested - SEE RESULTS OR MONEY-BACK - Best Magnesium Oil for Sore Muscles, Leg Cramps & Spasms, Restless Legs Syndrome, Joints and Knee Pains, Headaches, Migraines and various Bodily Aches - Helps you Relax and Sleep better - 360 DAYS GUARANTEE!
Offered by Seven Minerals
Price: $49.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Helped with pain but a little sticky, March 17, 2015
I had my husband test this since he suffers from chronic pains in his back and joints. He used it a few times and said the pains did subside so it does work. He's used many different products and although this works, he can't get past the stickiness this product leaves behind on his skin if he applies too much. He continues to use it when he feels he needs help in lessening aches and pains but he tends to run towards the Doterra Deep Blue rub instead. His biggest gripe was the drying time. He only applied a spray here and there and it took so long to dry so he could lay down in bed without getting this stuff all over the sheets.

It could very well be that we're in Hawaii and we've got humidity to deal with. It could be a contributing factor to this oil taking a while to dry up or be absorbed into the skin.

This is a big bottle and has no scent or color.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2015 1:36 PM PDT

Fifty Shades Trilogy Bundle: Fifty Shades of Grey; Fifty Shades Darker; Fifty Shades Freed
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the book and the movie., March 17, 2015
I love this trilogy. I can't say enough about it. I made the mistake of DELETING it from my list on amazon and had to buy it again. I personally enjoyed the story and the electricity between the characters. I know nothing of BDSM; therefore, I do not see this as a book based on reality of the BDSM community or culture. That being said, I took the book for what its worth, fiction. Not reality, nor based on a true story.

P.S. I also enjoyed the movie.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20