Profile for Steven Bursten > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steven Bursten RSS Feed (Washington, DC area)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The West Wing: The Complete Seventh Season [HD]
The West Wing: The Complete Seventh Season [HD]
DVD
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series!, June 27, 2014
Fast paced, mentally challenging, good lessons in leadership. Perfect for a person who wants to learn management. I will watch it again.

The West Wing: The Complete Sixth Season [HD]
The West Wing: The Complete Sixth Season [HD]
DVD
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inside look at bright people in the White House, June 19, 2014
I really like the fast pace, very elevated, bright dialogue, with a serious look at what the White House staff must deal with. Obviously dramatized, but clearly based on the way things operate, it appears.

Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker with Rechargeable Battery and Enhanced Bass Resonator
Price: $18.99
15 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY THE BEST, AND BEST VALUE, November 10, 2013
I have bought a dozen small speakers over the years. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST, AND BEST VALUE. I had to use it several times to really appreciate the excellence. It is small, fits in a little bag they include with the cord that has multiple connections to the computer or smart phone. It is brilliant the way they made the speaker expand...and it gives excellent sound for such a small device. After using it last time I decided to get another one. I vaguely remembered paying about $30 or so. When I went back and found the order, it was less than $19! I ordered two to have them handy in luggage and at home. Downside? Yes, one. I cannot figure out the cords. I think they are to give you more options and benefits, but as a senior, I need someone younger to tell me which goes where. But the product is TERRIFIC.

Toshiba Camileo X400 Camcorder
Toshiba Camileo X400 Camcorder
Offered by Eagle Direct Tech (NO TAX anywhere)
Price: $222.99
10 used & new from $133.00

1.0 out of 5 stars No support for this device - poor image quality, April 2, 2013
I have always respected Toshiba for good computers and stuff. This one disappointed me. The lens is inadequate, fuzzy results v. using my still camera, Canon S 100, not even close. Could not figure out some of the operation. Called support. Found out there is no support for this device. Like it or return it are only options. OK, back she went.

Champion Eco Fleece Crew, Navy, XX-Large
Champion Eco Fleece Crew, Navy, XX-Large
Price: $14.99
17 used & new from $13.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, cozy, and I love it, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
Great sweatshirt. Oversize to make great substitute for PJs. Very soft inside. Size perfect. Style good with small logo. Liked it so much I bought another one. Enjoy!

It's Your Business It's Your Future: Success Can be Yours!
It's Your Business It's Your Future: Success Can be Yours!
by Judy Day Wilfong
Price: $15.26
16 used & new from $13.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for service businesses, January 20, 2013
Judy Wilfong built her reputation as an leading window fashions business owner in her community of Winchester, VA. She surprised me, and probably many friends, by taking up a new career as an author. Her first effort is loaded with accurate sensitivity to everyday business situations - you can feel her depth of knowledge based on her own business experience, on observing business owner behavior in her own community, and her experience as a trainer and manager for us at Exciting Windows!

What I found exceptional is her easy, yet astute writing style and organization. Her talent shines and makes this an easy read. Her insights and solutions are on the mark and will help an owner save money and sell more. As a franchisor, having helped hundreds of business owners to start and succeed, I recommend Judy's book "It's your business, it's your future" to any person who wants to improve their performance and move up to a higher level

HeavyweightDk Brown, Adult Solid-Color Tube-sock
HeavyweightDk Brown, Adult Solid-Color Tube-sock
Offered by Allset products
Price: $11.10
2 used & new from $5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Socks, November 27, 2012
I like the long, OTC, style, the thick, textured fabric, so comfortable to wear. Received on time, excellent quality. Would buy again.

PowerFactor AAA Alkaline Battery 24 Pack
PowerFactor AAA Alkaline Battery 24 Pack
Offered by PowerFactor
Price: $7.59

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Batteries. Would not order again, November 27, 2012
In fairness, I have not had enough experience with these off-brand batteries to give a reliable review. I thought I was receiving a name brand that would give normal service. The last time I ordered an off-brand from Amazon they were trash, lasted, realistically, only a couple of hours. These may be better, but I am gun-shy now about the off-brands unless it is backed by someone I trust, like Costco that have a great product for low price.

Port Authority Interlock Mock Turtleneck (K321) Available in 10 Colors X-Large Black
Offered by Discount Threads
Price: $31.99
7 used & new from $14.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Right color, right fit, November 27, 2012
I received this item in two days as advertised. I like the feel of the fabric, the fit is perfect, and it is a pleasure to wear. Excellent Value

Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black Diamond
Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black Diamond
Offered by D Warehouse Inc
Price: Click here to see our price
88 used & new from $48.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Jambox, May 29, 2012
Great Sound! Spectacularly easy to use. Had no idea it would be a blue tooth link to my phone to shout great music at top volume and terrific sound. Much better than I expected. I would never be without it now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3