Profile for Molly Fleming > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Molly Fleming "avid reader" RSS Feed (Santa Clara, CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
J.I.P. Photo Print Bib, Headset (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
J.I.P. Photo Print Bib, Headset (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Home Core
Price: $9.36
3 used & new from $9.36

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!, April 9, 2015
Adorable, bright colors, excellent quality print and fabric.

Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin
Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin
Price: $21.99
50 used & new from $15.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, but Kids Will Probably Love Them Anyway, March 24, 2015
Three stars because the recipient LOVES them, but these sheets are just terrible quality. They are rough, printed crooked, lots of loose threads and the colors are off. I'm hoping the Frozen craze passes soon so we can toss them.

e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer, Tone Adjusting Green, 0.47 Ounce
e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer, Tone Adjusting Green, 0.47 Ounce
Price: $6.00
9 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, March 24, 2015
Great price and does what it's supposed to for at least half the day or a full day, depending on what you put over it. There might be better primers out there but the better ones are at least 4 times the price and half the size. The green on this is translucent, so it gives the red muting coverage and mattifying effect you want, but you don't see it at all once it's applied - it's not like a green foundation. I wear it under my makeup every day and it helps the foundation and powder go on smoothly and hold better, and on weekends I'll wear it alone to take my shiny red nose down a notch.

Englacha Plastic Board Rider, Black
Englacha Plastic Board Rider, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $43.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work on a Bob Stroller, March 24, 2015
This does not work AT ALL on our Bob stroller. It sits under the handle, not back far enough, so my two year old has to lean way back at an angle to clear the handle, holding almost her full weight by her arms in sort of a flex arm hang - she won't ride on this for 2 minutes.

Easy to put on and take off, but otherwise useless.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2015 8:14 AM PDT

Clash Men's Star Logo T-shirt Small Black
Clash Men's Star Logo T-shirt Small Black
Offered by newbury-comics
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $14.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 24, 2015
Great shirt, runs quite small though.

Fisher-Price FastFinder Diaper Backpack with Locket Feature (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell Apart Right Out of the Box, March 24, 2015
Other reviews warned that this fell apart almost immediately and it was true for us, too. The stitching isn't finished, so one of the seams came apart the first time I unzipped it. It is a good size and function, so I gave it two stars because if you sew and want to assemble it yourself, it's a good bag at a good price. Still, it's defective and judging by the reviews these have had this problem for a while - it's shameful that Fisher Price puts their name on such bad workmanship.

There's another version of this bag that is green/grey and supposed to be heavier duty - I bought this one because it looks the same and was about half the price. I should have gotten the other one.

Motorola Moto G (1st Generation) Unlocked Cellphone, 8GB, White
Motorola Moto G (1st Generation) Unlocked Cellphone, 8GB, White
Offered by Deal for less
Price: $157.00
33 used & new from $86.21

2.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy if Pictures are Important to You, January 21, 2015
First of all, I want to say that the buying experience from Amazon was good, it arrived as advertised in a short time and it was a great price. I did a lot of research as this is my first Android phone. Despite great reviews on CNET and other reputable sites, there are some real problems with this phone that you should know about. After years of using an iPhone, I really prefer Android and I don't want to go back, but there are some problems that I just can't live with. First, you should know that this phone will not text over wifi. It's a feature of the phone, not the service, so even if your service provider allows it - the phone will not do it. I took this for granted with my iPhone and it has been really annoying as I have awesome wifi at home and work but spotty cell service in my building, so I miss a lot of texts. Second, there are software problems I have not been able to resolve. Overall I would like the KitKat much better than iOS and the GooglePlay store is WAY better than iTunes, but I keep having a keyboard glitch that makes it disappear (try to work your phone with no keyboard) and there's a problem with running Pandora and Chrome at the same time (Pandora crashes). I've looked these up on various sites and posting boards and it seems like for now these are issues we just have to live with. Finally, the worst complaint I have about this phone is that the camera is just terrible. I've tried various settings and even when using optimal suggested settings the pictures are blurry nearly every time. No action shots are possible at all (not even slow action), and unless you're in full noon sunlight with still life, you will get a blurry picture. Screen captures from video are also very low quality. I did the research and it has a good megapixel number but I learned later that there are other features that determine the quality of your pictures. Now I'm trying to decide if I buy another camera just for pictures (and carry around a second device!?!?) or buy another phone again, or yul, go back to Apple. You also cannot text videos you've already shot - you have to shoot them from the text app.

300-Count Earth Rated® Unscented Dog Waste Bags on a Single Roll for Pantries and Outdoor Waste Stations (not on small rolls)
Offered by Oliver's Pet Care
Price: $11.99
8 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., January 15, 2015
These are great, a good tough thicknes, large enough for a 65 lb dog and totally reliable - I used to use the Biobag brand and in mid-2014 they change manufacturers or something and started to ship (in bulk!) flimsy bags that tore when you used them and when you took them off the roll - it was just awful. I really didn't want to go back to non-biodegradable plastic, but the bag has a job to do and it really needs to do it with 100% reliability!

I was glad to find good reviews for this brand and I'm very pleased with them. I wish they were a darker color (the Biobag product was black and hid the contents pretty well - that is, until they started ripping and the contents came right out all over everything!), but they are thick enough that you really don't sense or see what is in the bag once it's used. Bonus, the dog waste stays in the bag where it's supposed to be.

We still use our old roll holder that attaches to the leash - I just rip off 5-10 of these and stuff them in the holder, it works fine and is plenty convenient, and this single large roll takes up less space in the cabinet than a bunch of little rolls.

Sesame Street Elmo's ABC Lift-the-Flap
Sesame Street Elmo's ABC Lift-the-Flap
by Sesame Street
Edition: Board book
Price: $9.80
46 used & new from $6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, October 13, 2014
This book is a lot of fun. It holds a toddler's attention and has enlivened our ABC lessons. Highly recommended for any 2 year old, any younger and they may tear off (and eat) the flaps, but supervised would probably be fine.

Elmo's Big Lift-And-look Book (Sesame Street) (Great Big Board Book)
Elmo's Big Lift-And-look Book (Sesame Street) (Great Big Board Book)
by Anna Ross
Edition: Board book
Price: $10.43
194 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars We have a wonderful time with this book!, October 13, 2014
There's a lot to discover and talk about in this book, it's interactive and holds my daughter's attention, we have a lot of fun with this. Good buy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3