Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Learn more
Profile for Bronwyn > Reviews

Browse

Bronwyn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 277

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bronwyn RSS Feed

Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for dry skin!, August 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have have dry skin that gets itchy if I don't take care of it. I cycle through different products, but I usually use Cetaphil or Aveeno. I use Curel a lot during winter, so I was happy to try this product. First thing I liked was that there was no strong fragrance. The second thing is that the body wash was thick and moisturizing without feeling goopy (like you're using lotion in the shower).

I also like that it's made to stand in the shower, so the product is always to the bottom. All in all, it's what I would expect from Curel!

Just For Me Conditioner Hair Milk Silkening, 13.5 Ounce
Just For Me Conditioner Hair Milk Silkening, 13.5 Ounce
Offered by BeautyRunway
Price: $13.89
3 used & new from $13.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, July 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter used to hate hair washing, and hair combing but since using a couple of Just for Me products (including this one) the experience is such a better one. This conditioner seems to envelop every strand (granted I use a lot of it!) and is easy to wash out. Hair feel very soft and smooth and it's easy to comb. The fragrance is a light one which we prefer.

Just For Me Detangler Hair Milk Pre Wash Softening, 8 Ounce
Just For Me Detangler Hair Milk Pre Wash Softening, 8 Ounce
Price: $5.72
8 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, July 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter is bi-racial and I am very happy with this detangler. She has fine, curly hair that gets matted and snagged very easily. Hairwashing and combing has been a bit of a chore, which is why this detangler is so great. I used to use Johnson and Johnson's spray detangler, but it didn't really do anything unless you used a lot of it. This is a thick creamy pudding like texture that you scoop out and work into hair and leave on for a little prior to washing. It really helps with the knots and snags and it has a light fragrance.

American Baby Company 100% Cotton Percale Fitted Portable/Mini Crib Sheet, White with Gray Dot
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and nice, July 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is such a lovely crib sheet, and is very soft. It fits my baby's crib at her daycare, so I was happy to have it used there. The grey color is true to form and I think it's lovely for a boy or a girl.

AT-A-GLANCE Monthly Planner, Collection, Academic Year, 13 Months, July 2015-July 2016, 8.38 x 11 Inch Page Size (YP107A-07)
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $20.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a working mom, July 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am really pleased with this planner, and it has been invaluable as I have started a new job. At first I was taken aback by how large it was, but it is also slim, so I am able to slip it in my (rather large) handbag with no problem. I like that you have more space to write in, and the lines are ruled in a realistic width.

Since I have started my new job and benefits and everything that comes with it, I have to register for different log ins/passwords/ticket numbers etc and it has been really nice to be able to use this planner to write things down while being able to see the calendar and future appointments.

The color is very pretty and neutral and the cover is nice and soft. Highly recommended!

VTech Kidizoom Action Cam, Yellow/Black
VTech Kidizoom Action Cam, Yellow/Black
Price: $59.00
17 used & new from $59.00

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter enjoyed it, July 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was a bit underwhelmed at first glance, the action cam is rather tiny, however it's made to go on something like a bicycle of skateboard. My daughter had a lot of fun with this and with the playback. The screen is rather small and the picture not very clear, but it's very cool to see that first person view of a bike ride etc. I was very happy that it came with the usb cord and all the attachments, for the price it's a very good deal!

Batman Unlimited: Batman and CybeRex Figure 2-Pack
Batman Unlimited: Batman and CybeRex Figure 2-Pack
Price: $29.99
7 used & new from $24.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool toy, July 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a pretty awesome toy and totally worth the price! Firstly, the dinosaur is pretty cool by itself- it's huge (about a foot) and the color is very nicely done. Sometimes (imo) toys marketed to boys can be dark and dreary looking however this one has a cool shimmery blue. It is very detailed and the tail is very cool. Then you add a Batman action figure and that makes it every better. Personally, we put the Batman figurine away because it's so tiny (he can ride on the dino) and toys that size tend to go missing.

Great toy!

Giraffes Can't Dance
Giraffes Can't Dance
by Giles Andreae
Edition: Board book
Price: $4.16
97 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, July 1, 2015
This review is from: Giraffes Can't Dance (Board book)
I bought this board book for my baby however my older daughter loves it as well! The book contains animals, dancing and rhymes so it's a big hit in our house!

I will be looking out for other titles by this author!

Dreft Stage 2 Active Baby Liquid Detergent, Original Fresh, 50 Fluid Ounce
Dreft Stage 2 Active Baby Liquid Detergent, Original Fresh, 50 Fluid Ounce
Price: $16.99
5 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells like petroleum jelly!, July 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been using this detergent for about 2 weeks now on all our clothes, and it is definitely great at getting rid of baby food stains as well as other food stains. I still use a stain remover (shout) to pretreat stains, however you can use the detergent itself to pretreat.

With that said, it has a strong scent , reminds me of petroleum jelly that I am not a fan of. The other issue is how expensive it is. I have used other brands for baby detergent that are much less expensive and not as strongly scented.

All in all, it works as detergent, but no need to pay the 'baby' tax with higher prices.

TP-LINK RE210 AC750 Universal Wireless Dual Band Range Extender, Gigabit Ethernet Port, Wi-Fi Repeater, Wall Plug, Plug and Play, High Speed Mode, Intelligent Signal Indicator
Price: $54.99
68 used & new from $46.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended, June 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I would rate this 3.5 stars if I could. Now that my husband has it working properly, it is great, but it was hard to set up. The instructions are there, but it wasn't clear enough. Now that we are using it, I am able to get wifi while on my front porch (the router is set up in the master bedroom which is at the back on the house on the 2nd floor)

I am rating 4 stars because it does work as intended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20