Profile for Bug Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 90

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bug Mom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Harmony Gelish Uv Soak Off Gel Polish -Taffeta (0.5 Oz)
Harmony Gelish Uv Soak Off Gel Polish -Taffeta (0.5 Oz)
Offered by Quick E Shop
Price: $15.70
19 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm almost a pro!, February 2, 2015
I got tired of paying the gossipy nail girl $40 for a french gel manicure every 2-3 weeks. I bought Gelish foundation, this color, the white color, a top coat, and a brush to do the "smile lines". I've done 3-4 DIY manicures, and I'm pretty darn good if I do say so myself! I had a curing light that my mom bought & never used, and I use acetone (to soak off) & rubbing alcohol to prep the surface. This color is pretty, very pale pink with a touch of shimmer, almost nail bed color, so very subtle but pretty! I use 2 coats, and it's perfect!

NOW solutions Sweet Almond Oil, Moisturizing Oil, 16 ounce
NOW solutions Sweet Almond Oil, Moisturizing Oil, 16 ounce
Offered by XSNonline
Price: $10.66
47 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Body butter experiment; success!, February 2, 2015
I was so excited to receive my package on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY so I could start my body butter experiment! I purchase this along with shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, & some essential oils to make body butter. I threw all the butters & this oil in a Kitchen Aid mixer bowl & used the mixer bowl as a double boiler over a pot of boiling water to melt the butters together. When melted, I put it in the fridge for a few hours until it was starting to solidify, then I put the mixing bowl on the mixer stand & began whipping. After several minutes, it become light & fluffy like merengue! I added lots of essential oils because the primary smell seemed to be the cocoa butter, which isn't bad, but not what I'm going for. I scooped the white, fluffy body butter into a variety of containers with lids to save & give as gifts; turned out great!

Divatex Grace Microfiber Duvet King Mini Set, Red
Divatex Grace Microfiber Duvet King Mini Set, Red
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $12.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough for $15, February 2, 2015
Nice enough for $15, but it's super thin & the colors ( I bought the red/black/gray floral one) are kinda washed out. It will work as a backup while I launder my nice duvet cover.

Raw PRIME & PURE Cocoa Butter 100% Fresh (1 LB)
Raw PRIME & PURE Cocoa Butter 100% Fresh (1 LB)
Offered by Well-being Style
Price: $13.24
17 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Body butter experiment success!, February 1, 2015
I was so excited to receive my package on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY that I forgot to weigh it to see if it was a full pound as ordered. It was packed in a thin plastic bag, nothing fancy & it would have been a mess in hot weather. I purchase this along with shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil & some essential oils to make body butter. I threw all the butters in a Kitchen Aid mixer bowl & used the mixer bowl as a double boiler over a pot of boiling water to melt the butters together. When melted, I put it in the fridge for a few hours until it was starting to solidify, then I put the mixing bowl on the mixer stand & began whipping. After several minutes, it become light & fluffy like merengue! I added lots of essential oils because the primary smell seemed to be the cocoa butter, which isn't bad, but not what I'm going for. I scooped the white, fluffy body butter into a variety of containers with lids to save & give as gifts; turned out great!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2015 11:04 AM PST

Ivory Raw Unrefined Shea Butter 3lb
Ivory Raw Unrefined Shea Butter 3lb
Offered by Parakoyi
Price: $16.49
10 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Body butter experiment success!, February 1, 2015
I was so excited to receive my package on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY that I forgot to weigh it to see if it was a full 3 lbs as ordered. It was packed in a thin plastic bag, nothing fancy & it would have been a mess in hot weather. I purchase this along with cocoa butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil & some essential oils to make body butter. I threw all the butters in a Kitchen Aid mixer bowl & used the mixer bowl as a double boiler over a pot of boiling water to melt the butters together. When melted, I put it in the fridge for a few hours until it was starting to solidify, then I put the mixing bowl on the mixer stand & began whipping. After several minutes, it become light & fluffy like merengue! I added lots of essential oils because the primary smell seemed to be cocoa butter, which isn't bad, but not what I'm going for. I scooped the white, fluffy body butter into a variety of containers with lids to save & give as gifts; turned out great!

DL Professional French Manicure Clean-Up Brush, 4 Ounce 2-pack
DL Professional French Manicure Clean-Up Brush, 4 Ounce 2-pack
Offered by ONLINE BEAUTY SUPPLY
Price: $6.25
6 used & new from $6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm (almost) a pro!, January 18, 2015
Doing my own french gel manicures, this brush is awesome!

Proctor Silex K4070 1.7-Liter Automatic Electric Kettle
Proctor Silex K4070 1.7-Liter Automatic Electric Kettle
Price: $19.99
43 used & new from $13.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my fave., January 18, 2015
Lid sticks, has to be manually forced open, doesn't boil as quickly as previously owned kettles. It's just okay.

Certified Organic Chia Seeds Bulk 5 Pound Bag - Non GMO Verified 5lbs Black Chia Seed - Perfect for Smoothies and Other Recipes & Drinks - Shipped From USA - Pesticide and Chemical Free Chia
2 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, January 18, 2015
Great quality & value!

Gelish Soak Off .5 oz Sheek White Gel Nail Color UV Manicure Harmony Polish Pedi
Offered by n-pix
Price: $11.95
6 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm almost a pro!, January 18, 2015
Doing my own french manicures & avoiding nail salon drama! With a bit of practice & the right product (smoothing foundation, gel polish, white polish for the tips, brush to make the smile lines, top coat, rubbing alcohol & acetone, curing light, DONE!), I've got a gel manicure that lasts for at least 2 weeks, right from my home! This white is bright white, looks great over "taffeta" polish (very subtle pink, looks like my natural nail bed with a tiny shimmer). Winning!

Dragonpad 8-inch Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black PU Leather Carrying Case
Offered by YANSELLER
Price: $9.29
40 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit an 8" tablet; too big! ..., January 18, 2015
Does NOT fit an 8" tablet; too big! I bought a Windows 8.1 Nextbook 8 from Walmart, ordered this cover twice thinking maybe they had shipped the wrong one the first time (I can see subtle differences in the ones I received vs. the one pictured). This case is too large & does not secure the tablet. It's made for a 9" tablet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9