Profile for Byron > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Byron RSS Feed

iLLumiShield - Pantech Vybe Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality (Invisible) LCD Shield - [3-Pack] OEM / Retail Packaging
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $3.95

NAKEDCELLPHONE BLUE GRENADE RUGGED TPU SKIN HARD CASE COVER STAND FOR LG OPTIMUS G PRO E980 (AT&T or Unlocked)
Offered by nakedcellphone
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 13, 2014
Very nice skin hard cover. Love the buttons on the side.

Qifull Qt30 3-coils Qi Wireless Charger Pad for Google Nexus 5/4/7 Nokia Lumia 920/820 HTC 8x Lg Optimus Lte2 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 /Note Ii (Black)
Offered by Eliconn
Price: $33.99
2 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Qifull did come through when I had a bad charger!, August 13, 2014
The first charger I had would cause my LG cellphone to shut off, after about 1 hour, due to a cycling of charging and not charging as if the phone was moving around so that it could not charge properly. I contacted Qifull and their response was not very helpful. I ended up sending the unit back to Amazon for a refund as well as doing a review.

Qifull did read my review and agreed to send me a new unit due to the lack of a timely response by Qifull customer service.

I received the unit, today, and I had no problem with the unit charging my cellphone properly. No more cycling on and off.

Based on how this finally did turn out and that the product did work as advertised. I can now give an honest 5 stars to this product.

Thank you Amazon and Qifull for taking care of the problem and doing the right thing.

Fishdom Spooky HD
Fishdom Spooky HD
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off!!!!!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Fishdom Spooky HD (App)
This program was the free application of the day; however, after you complete so many levels you must PURCHASE additional items in order to continue in the game.

To me this is complete and FALSE advertising. Amazon needs to be truthful in their descriptions or it will hurt their image. I will think twice before I do business with Amazon again unless they respond back to me. Yes, I sent a message to Amazon 3 days ago about this issue but no response.

The game itself is a match 3 game and the only difference between it and other match 3 games is you get to decorate your fish tank. Big deal!

Komputerbay 32GB SDHC Secure Digital High Capacity Speed Class 10 600X UHS-I Ultra High Speed Flash Memory Card 40MB/s Write 90MB/s Read 32 GB
Offered by Komputerbay
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 32 GB is Really 30 GB!, November 25, 2013
Good card and fast but over 2 GB is not useable due to wasted space for the formatting of the card.

Actiontec 300 Mbps Wireless-N DSL Modem Router (GT784WN)
Actiontec 300 Mbps Wireless-N DSL Modem Router (GT784WN)
Price: $64.79
81 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good DSL Modem For the Price, September 7, 2011
Very pleased with this modem. The instructions in the box had very easy steps for setting up the modem including AT&T.

I followed the prompts for the AT&T installation but during the initial setup the AT&T website would not do a thing with this modem. I just turned off the modem, turned on the modem and then started the installation instructions again. This time the setup allowed me to enter my username and password. The configuration of the modem was started but never completed by the AT&T website. No big deal as AT&T DSL has a problem with recognizing modems. I just turned off the modem, turned on the modem, opened my web browser and I was connected to the internet.

I entered 192.168.0.1 and was able to access the modem configuration screens. I turned off the wireless, changed the password and I was all set. There are so many settings that you can set with this modem but why bother with it if you do not have to do that.

The modem is faster then the 2Wire modem it replaced.

I would highly recommend this dsl modem.

Website Maker
Website Maker
3 used & new from $7.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Run From This Product!!!!!!, August 23, 2007
This review is from: Website Maker (CD-ROM)
The product is GARBAGE!!!! Do not waste your time. This is strictly a web service NOT software. You get a free subdomain which is useless. Do not bother with this product.