Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for Jill Jones > Reviews

Browse

Jill Jones' Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jill Jones RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Nature Made CholestOff Plus 450mg Dietary Supplement Softgels - 100 CT        T
Nature Made CholestOff Plus 450mg Dietary Supplement Softgels - 100 CT T
Offered by Hibooks
Price: $22.99
18 used & new from $18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do some research before buying this product., June 29, 2015
I took this for many months. I experienced a 10% reduction in my LDL, which is consistent with the literature. I threw the remaining pills away, however, when new research came out showing that phytosterols lodge in arterial walls much more so than your basic run-of-the-mill cholesterol (from animal products).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2016 11:38 AM PDT

An Epidemic of Absence: A New Way of Understanding Allergies and Autoimmune Diseases
by Moises Velasquez-Manoff
Price: $15.27
61 used & new from $8.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thought-provoking, June 29, 2015
Extremely fascinating book. Well written.

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo & Special Conditioner Duo 33.8 oz

Love it!

Texas Coalition for Animal Protection
Texas Coalition for Animal Protection

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, June 29, 2015
What a great value. The tech and vet were super nice. A great experience...

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon Organic Ground Powder , 1 Pound
Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon Organic Ground Powder , 1 Pound
Price: $18.35
26 used & new from $18.35

2.0 out of 5 stars smells like flowers... weird, December 10, 2013
Smells like flowers, but in a weird way. Reminds me of the way Flonase nasal spray would taste. Doesn't taste at all like cinnamon...

Neutrogena Age Shield Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 110, 3 Fl. Oz
Price: $10.59
53 used & new from $7.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Thick but does the job..., December 10, 2013
This lotion seems to do the job, but I do wake up with small blemishes from time-to-time since I began using it. It's very thick and white when initially applied, but vanishes as it's blended in. Surprisingly, my skin isn't oily with this on. I ran into an older lady with the most beautiful skin and asked her what she uses. She said she uses a glycolic acid lotion every night and this in the morning. Hey, if this helps my skin look like hers when I'm in my 80s, I'll be a very happy consumer.

Greenland Home Brisbane Quilt Set, King
Greenland Home Brisbane Quilt Set, King
Price: $67.88
2 used & new from $67.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this quilt!, December 10, 2013
I originally spotted this on another website and searched many sites for the lowest price. Amazon had the lowest price by at least twenty dollars. Love this quilt! Just the perfect mix of casual, comfort and stylish. I got tired of kicking off the really heavy comforter I used to have on my bed. This quilt is light weight enough to use it as a blanket. My only complaint is there is a one-inch flaw with the dye in a very conspicuous spot. I'm too lazy to send it back, however, so I'll live with it as-is. We bought blue curtains at the local BB and B store that are a great match. I'm in my blue phase now, so my bedroom is now happily... blue!

Angel Soft 48 Double Rolls Bath Tissue, 4 Count (Pack of 12)
Angel Soft 48 Double Rolls Bath Tissue, 4 Count (Pack of 12)
19 used & new from $22.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy!, April 4, 2013
Next time I'm going to stick with my dependable Costco standard TP. Not worth it, even at a sale price...

Racor PXR-R Gravity Freestanding X-Rack Sports Storage Rack
Racor PXR-R Gravity Freestanding X-Rack Sports Storage Rack

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 26, 2010
This sports rack is made well with the exception of the netting. The only problem is the nets started to fall apart after two years. Not sure how I'm going to replace them. I looked all over to buy a sports rack in a b and m store but couldn't find one so of course I turned to my best friend Amazon.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what the excitement is about..., October 26, 2010
I'm sure this product tastes like what it's supposed to, but I honestly don't know what the big deal is. I bought this sauce based on the good reviews. Frankly, I didn't like it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2013 9:36 PM PST