Profile for Jewelry Lover > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 383

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jewelry Lover "me" RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Five Star Spiral Notebook, College Ruled, 1 Subject, 100 Sheets, 1 Notebook, Assorted Colors (06044)
Price: $5.99
32 used & new from $4.30

5.0 out of 5 stars I received a white cover! LOVE it...., May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This notebook has 100 pages - enough for about a month of calculus notes. I number them and label the cover with start and end dates. Very convenient and the paper quality is great. Blue lines are crisp and each page has 'Neat Sheet perforations" so if you have to tear out and hand in some pages, they don't have paper strings along the side.

The notebook I received has front and back covers with coated kraft paper - not the hard plastic that I've seen in the past....

Five Star Wirebound Notebook, 5-Subject, 200 College-Ruled Sheets, 11 x 8.5 Inch Sheet Size, Navy (72083)
Price: $7.97
2 used & new from $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best! Very sturdy and high quality, May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There is a note on the front cover that says 'guaranteed to last all year long'. It will. The pages are spiral bound and hole punched. Each page has a "Neat Sheet perforation" so if you have to hand in your paper it doesn't have a bunch of dangling shreds along the edge. The notebook I received was black and the cover is really nice. It is not the heavy plastic cover that these used to have though....

Swingline Heavy Duty Staple Remover, Spring-loaded, Satin Finish (S7037201A)
Swingline Heavy Duty Staple Remover, Spring-loaded, Satin Finish (S7037201A)
Price: $10.49
28 used & new from $3.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well on removing heavy duty staples - wouldn't buy again...too bulky, May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Bought this for my desk, but found I actually prefer the claw type because I rarely have to remove more than one heavy duty staple at a time. This tool is about 6" tall x 4" long and it doesn't fit easily into my desk which is always overflowing with 'stuff'. It's easy to use, and works as advertised. If you need to remove a LOT of heavy duty staples, then this is the best tool for you. If you only remove regular staples, then go with a claw!

Leviton 5980-UCL Vertical While-in-Use Cover for GFCI/Decora Duplex and Single Outlet, Clear
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY to install and works great. Lockable!, May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I installed this myself when I got tired of waiting for my husband to do it. It easily screws onto an outlet (like installing a face plate), and protects outside plugs from water and weather. The plastic cover has a lip that fits over the boxy frame giving you lots of room to open and plug something in. The top is spring loaded so it will lightly touch any cord extending away from the plug.
What I love is that the box is lockable - so when we're not at home, the neighbors aren't using our electricity!

Mucinex Allergy 24 Hour Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Relief Tablets, 180 mg Fexofenadine, 5 Count
Offered by Maci's Attic
Price: $3.68
37 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains Fexofenadine Hydrochloide, May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product contains a different anti-histamine than claritin and some allergy sufferers may have better results with it. Fexofenadine Hydrochloide is the same ingredient used in Allegra and Zyrtec and it it relatively fast acting. However, I much prefer my claritin.. I simply have better luck with it controlling my grass allergy.

"Some common side effects of Fexofenadine Hydrochloide include GI symptoms of nausea or diarrhea, muscle or back discomfort or pain, sleepiness, and menstrual cramps." I did not experience any of these...

Swingline LightTouch Reduced Effort Stapler, 50% Easier, 20 Sheets, Black (S7066402)
Price: $12.99
38 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST stapler I've ever owned, May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a substantial stapler, but so smooth and easy to use when stapling sets of 2-5 pages. It weighs about a pound, but feels great in your hand - ergonomically. Use swingline staples for best results, they are sharper. I put it on a hard surface to staple big piles of paper - which it easily accomplished (25 pages).
I'd recommend it highly. It's so much better designed than other staplers I've tried and easier to use than the old swingline that was on my desk. Great price on Amazon too....

Belkin LEGO Case / Shield for iPad mini (Yellow)
Belkin LEGO Case / Shield for iPad mini (Yellow)
Offered by sydneyinc
Price: $32.95
3 used & new from $30.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Too cute - perhaps not the best if you drop-a-lot!, May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am an Ed Sheeran fan and Lego House has me buying all things lego-like. This case is very cute, and solid, but it's hard plastic and will undoubtedly shatter when dropped on a hard surface. It's easy to hold, and really best used by adults and not children.

Deluxe Black Vinyl Boot Tops Costume Accessory
Deluxe Black Vinyl Boot Tops Costume Accessory
Offered by 7th Avenue Store
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $11.14

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT for a quick 'pirate' costume, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Deluxe Adult Vinyl Black Boot Tops
So happy. I had two days notice to put together a pirate costume for a member of my family. One trip to the goodwill to buy over-sized black pants and a billowy shirt was all it took - locally. However, these boot tops, and the eye patch that I bought on Amazon really made the outfit look authentic. Yes, Prime worked for me - these arrived in two days as promised!
Skip the hat (reviewed elsewhere) and go with a bright Asian print scarf or bandanna on the head to complete the outfit.

The 20/20 Experience-The Complete Experience (Vinyl)
The 20/20 Experience-The Complete Experience (Vinyl)
Offered by Insound
Price: $73.95
16 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music if you're new to - or just love vinyl, March 30, 2014
What do you give a 16 year old on their birthday?
This four LP set is a great answer....as stores like Urban Outfitters are selling (modern versions of) old tyme record players. This is a great starter set for those new to vinyl or just great music addition to your existing vinyl collection.
Yes, I bought the marketplace set and am pleased with seller service and quality. The set arrived in approximately one week and I saved around $12 on the purchase.

Amprobe IR-710 Infrared Thermometer - 0F to 716F, 10:1
Amprobe IR-710 Infrared Thermometer - 0F to 716F, 10:1
Price: $53.10
4 used & new from $53.10

5.0 out of 5 stars good for lots of purposes - not just HVAC, March 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I acquired this thermometer to prove to our contractor that there was a problem with a kitchen switch he replaced. The remodel was going well, but I was not able to get his subcontractor electrician to fix a problem with a switch in the kitchen. They installed 8 or 10 recessed lights, replacing our previous fluorescent light fixtures. But the wall felt hot around the new switch after it was on for a while. I was afraid to even use the new lighting. I took the switch plate off and documented the switch temp over 12 hours - which went as high as 178 degrees Fahrenheit. Finally the contractor bought a replacement switch himself and had the electrician install it. grrr. However, purchasing this tool cost less than hiring another electrician and switch myself to fix the problem. This definitely will stay in my kitchen as I've started using it to measure oven temperature while baking. It's more precise than my new oven thermometer and I'm sure that is only the first of many uses I'll have for it. It's very easy to use and precise. The readout is clear and you can switch between F and C with the push of a button. I highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20