Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Lester Brookshire > Reviews

Browse

Lester Brookshire's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lester Brookshire RSS Feed (Rome, GA)

Digital Lcd Thermometer Hygrometer Home Comfort Humidity Accurate Monitor Home
Digital Lcd Thermometer Hygrometer Home Comfort Humidity Accurate Monitor Home

5.0 out of 5 stars I have found this to be an excellent, reliable product for very little money, February 17, 2015
I have found this to be an excellent, reliable product for very little money. One battery last a long time. I use it in a computer room where excessive dryness can be a problem, but I am ordering another for L R.

Best Choice Products® New Ice Crusher Machine Ice Shaver Snow Cone Maker 143lbs Per Hour

1.0 out of 5 stars Contaminated all shaved ice with stinking black oil! Don't buy!, March 17, 2013
At first I was delighted. It shaved ice quickly and finely. Then we tasted it. Smelled and tasted like old motor oil smells. I let the ice melt and was shocked to find the white bowls lined with lumps of black oil, old looking like old motor oil. I washe out the machine and tried again. Same results. I used dishwashing liquid, laundry detergent, borax, then veniger and water, each one at a time carefully holding the machine over a sink and running ice through it between cleanings. Nothing worked. I froze half water and half vinegar and ran that through, then scalding hot water, clean ice, and let it melt. Still stinking black slime and small lumps of black. I am alarmed that families may buy this maching, run ice through it, and unwitingly eat contaminated ice! I don't know where that black stuff is coming from since it steadfastly refused to be cleaned out. The motor? It you turn it over and smell the motor, there is an awful odor coming out. Thing seems unhealthy! My advice? Don't just save your money. Save your health!! Don't buy this thing!

The Blessing
The Blessing
by Gary Smalley
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.12
282 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Book "The Blessing" can be used throught your life!, August 24, 2006
This book shows how you can be a blessing to others; how to bless and encourage. I have used if for many years. I found it very useful in my work with children and adults. It is one of the most useful books I have ever read. If you have any interaction with people, I encourage you to read this practical, short book. Your life and the life of those around you will be better for it.