Profile for David R. Bess > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 449

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David R. Bess RSS Feed (Charleston, WV)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy's Smart Train
Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy's Smart Train
Price: $29.97
7 used & new from $29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson Loves It!, August 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My grandson loves it! What is it about a train that captivates generation after generation of boys? I remember being fascinated with them when I was small. I still enjoy watching a locomotive steam down the tracks. My son was fascinated as well, viewing train videos for hours as a child. Now my 8 month old grandson plays with this toy, gazing at it as it moves slowly across the floor, as the lights flash, and various sounds originate from it.

This toy is not only entertaining, but educational. The different shapes present and songs played help little ones grasp foundational concepts. It's a great buy -- I'm sure your child or grandchild won't be disappointed. You might even have fun with it as well!

Running Away: A Memoir
Running Away: A Memoir
by Robert Andrew Powell
Price: $17.67
55 used & new from $7.83

4.0 out of 5 stars An Enjoyable Read, Especially for Runners, August 14, 2014
This review is from: Running Away: A Memoir (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I selected this book because I'm a runner, and as such the title and cover appealed to me. It was an enjoyable read, accompanying the author through his training to qualify for the Boston marathon. There's also a great deal of emotional and psychological interaction with his father, who is a driving force in his life. It didn't completely captivate me, so I only gave it four stars. Still, it is well-written, and will a good source of entertainment, and perhaps even inspiration, for anyone who has an interest in running.

Spectra 360 Electrode Gel - Parker Laboratories - 8.5 oz Tube - (Pack of 2)
Spectra 360 Electrode Gel - Parker Laboratories - 8.5 oz Tube - (Pack of 2)
Offered by RYMATT WELLNESS LLC
Price: $9.54
6 used & new from $6.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value -- Used with a Garmin Heart Rate Monitor Strap, July 24, 2014
Excellent value -- I use it with my Garmin heart rate monitor strap to get a better connection with the sensors.

Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor (Soft Strap)
Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor (Soft Strap)
Price: $41.49
62 used & new from $34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The Best You'll Find For Garmin, but Could Be Better..., July 24, 2014
This model is far better than the previous model of Garmin straps, but it still leaves much to be desired. I rinse it well after every run, to remove any salt residue from the sensors. Still, after about 150 miles the sensors begin to go bad and I have to replace it with a new strap.

It's the best you'll find by Garmin, and its better than Garmin-compatible straps made by other companies.

I just wish Garmin could make a strap that would have longer lasting sensors.

It works well until the sensors play out.

Brother Printer DCP7065DN Monochrome Laser Multi-Function Copier
Brother Printer DCP7065DN Monochrome Laser Multi-Function Copier
Offered by E Stars LLC
Price: Click here to see our price
103 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars More Reliable than Some of the More Popular Manufacturers, July 24, 2014
Excellent printer! I purchased this laser printer for my church secretary to replace a much older Brother model that had outlived its usefulness. For the price, I can't think of a better laser printer available. I do believe Brother is more reliable with laser printer than some of the more popular manufacturers. I'd certainly buy another one for my home if I was in the market for one. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200 (Black)
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200 (Black)
Offered by ACTIONPRO
Price: $15.29
73 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Value, July 24, 2014
It's a pretty good keyboard for the price. I like the older style raised, "clicker" keys rather than the flatter quieter ones. I can get a better feel for the keyboard. My only complaint is that occasionally the keyboard "goes to sleep" -- the computer doesn't recognize it until I hit one or two keys, then it awakens and functions as usual. My old board didn't have that issue.

Still, its a good value for the money.

Headsweats Performance Race Running/Outdoor Sports Hat, White
Headsweats Performance Race Running/Outdoor Sports Hat, White
Price: $16.07
7 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Hat - I'd Give It 6 Stars if I Could!, July 24, 2014
This hat has become my favorite running hat. I've tried a number of different brands, but use this one the most. It's comfortable -- some hats are too tight and restrictive, but this one fits well on my larger-than-average noggin. It's absorbent -- I sweat heavily in the summer, and this hat soaks it up well and keeps the perspiration from my eyes. It's washable -- I can throw it the washer, let it air dry, and it's good as new!

Headsweats in my opinion is the best running cap manufacturer on the market. They have a good product at a great value. I'd give it six stars if available!

Fellowes Mouse Pad with Microban, Black (5933901)
Fellowes Mouse Pad with Microban, Black (5933901)
Price: $5.99
71 used & new from $2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Serves the Purpose Well, July 24, 2014
Excellent! Serves the purpose well at a very good price. What else can I write about a mouse pad?

Microsoft Optical Mouse 200 for Business - Black
Microsoft Optical Mouse 200 for Business - Black
Price: Click here to see our price
55 used & new from $2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, July 24, 2014
Works great! I purchased it to replace an old, banged up mouse. I have no complaints whatsoever.

2XU Men's Run Cap, Red/Black, One Size
2XU Men's Run Cap, Red/Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cap!, July 24, 2014
This review is from: 2XU Run Cap (Apparel)
Love this cap! Its very comfortable, looks great, and fits my larger-than-average noggin. It was a very good purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20