Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Max Jedda > Reviews

Browse

Max Jedda's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Max Jedda RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Smart Weigh Digital Glass Top Kitchen and Food Scale, 5- Unit Modes, Liquid Measurement Technology, Professional Design, Black
Offered by EasyOrder
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful Kitchen Scale, June 14, 2016
This is a very useful kitchen gadget. I find myself using this scale in many more ways than I used the older "analog" scale. The digital output provides a quick reading your choice of units - I use grams and ounces mostly. It's very easy to zero out so that you just directly measure the material weight. And the price is good - I've seen this same scale in a kitchen catalog for more than double the Amazon price.

Citizen Eco-Drive Men's AU1044-58E Two Tone Watch
Citizen Eco-Drive Men's AU1044-58E Two Tone Watch
Price: $206.25
12 used & new from $149.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not have a sweep second hand, June 14, 2016
This is a very nice watch but I returned it just after I received it. When I ordered it, I didn't notice that it does not have a sweep second hand, something I'm used to using and require on a watch. Amazon's return policy is very good with this item - I returned it and bought a similar looking Eco-Drive Citizen with a second hand which I'm very happy with. The lack of a second hand was my only complaint about this watch in the very short time that I had it.

Brite Innovations Energy Saving (3 Pack) 4-Watt LED Filament Candelabra Light Bulb - Dimmable - Soft White 2700K - Flame Tip - Exact Equivalent to Standard 40W Incandescent Chandelier Bulb
Offered by *ENERGY STAR*
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Classic Looking LED, June 14, 2016
These are great replacements for candelabra based incandescent bulbs. They run very cool, dissipating about 4 watts, and give off the equivalent light of a 40 watt incandescent bulb. The LED's are contained in the yellow strands which look like filaments, so these units have a classic look to them while saving a lot of energy.

ComplianceSigns Vinyl ANSI NOTICE Label, 5 x 3.5 in. with Security Camera Info in English + Spanish, 4-pack White
Offered by ComplianceSigns
Price: $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, May 4, 2016
Just what I needed to put at my house entrances to call attention to the surveillance cameras. These are neat and easy to read.

3.5mm Mono Jack (Female) to RCA Plug (Male) Adapter
3.5mm Mono Jack (Female) to RCA Plug (Male) Adapter
Offered by Cmple
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works As Described, March 18, 2016
Works good. This is just what I needed to get a mono audio signal out of a surveillance recorder. Seems to be good quality.

Superfeet Men's Orange Premium Insoles,Orange,D: 7.5 - 9 US Mens
Superfeet Men's Orange Premium Insoles,Orange,D: 7.5 - 9 US Mens
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $33.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Good For High Arch, June 8, 2015
I bought these because of the support for a high arch and they provide the support I need.

Lux Products TX9600TS Universal 7-Day Programmable Touch Screen Thermostat
Lux Products TX9600TS Universal 7-Day Programmable Touch Screen Thermostat
Price: $53.00
19 used & new from $45.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Thermostat If You Power By Battery Only, May 27, 2015
I have been using this thermostat for a couple of months in a heat-only system. I like this thermostat and recommend it IF it is powered by battery ONLY. The display has a large font, the back-light can be turned on without changing settings and it's easy to install and program. Other reviewers have stated that the batteries last a full year and that is acceptable to me.

However, if I connect 24 VAC from the furnace to power the unit, the ambient temperature reading increases by 4 degrees! Apparently there is some internal heating of the temperature sensor which affects the reading. The result is that the room temperature gets measured incorrectly and the heated temp of the room gets offset accordingly. This might explain why some reviewers notice a temperature offset.

The response from the factory was to adjust the reading by changing a calibration number. But I don't know if the offset is always going to be the same. And I prefer that the thermostat tell me what the room temperature is rather than for me to make adjustments.

So I couldn't give it five stars. Three stars seemed to low for how well it works on battery power. So power it on battery only and it should work well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2015 9:26 AM PDT

Part # 279838 or 398064 or 3403585 Genuine Factory Oem Original Clothes Dryer Heater Heating Element for Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, Roper, Estate, Sears and Admiral.
Offered by ASM Trading
Price: $17.99
19 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 31, 2014
This is a perfect drop in replacement for the unit that failed. Got my drier up and running again.

Fanny (1961) [ Blu-Ray, Reg.A/B/C Import - Germany ]
Fanny (1961) [ Blu-Ray, Reg.A/B/C Import - Germany ]
DVD ~ Leslie Caron
Offered by DaaVeeDee
Price: $27.69
3 used & new from $21.98

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 31, 2014
The copy I received did not play in my US Blu-Ray player. It was returned.

GreenWorks 22272 G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Pole Hedge Trimmer with 2ah battery and charger
Price: $151.98
16 used & new from $121.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful Garden Trimmer, June 29, 2014
I bought this unit because of its long reach so that I could trim tall bushes without a ladder or by using a ladder less. After using this hedge trimmer for a little over a month, it has become by standard trimmer for low bushes as well as tall ones.

I was at first skeptical about buying a battery operated trimmer; I've seen very weak ones in the past and have generally stayed with units that have a cord. But this hedge trimmer is very strong, very sharp and the battery lasts a long time. Not that setting up an extension cord is a difficult task, but I just don't have to do that any more. And there is no danger to cut a cord accidentally and have to repair it.

So I just grab the trimmer, plug in the battery (which I store separately), take off the supplied blade shield and I'm ready to go. I used it on and off for a month and the battery level was down to 50% so I recharged it, but I probably could have waited to do that. I have a 2 ampere-hour battery.

Page: 1 | 2