Profile for Captain Redbeard of the Winnebago > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Captain Redbeard of the Winnebago "awilder27" RSS Feed (awilder27)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BIRUGEAR 6FT Micro USB Charge Cable for Sony PS 4 Controller with *Cable Tie*
BIRUGEAR 6FT Micro USB Charge Cable for Sony PS 4 Controller with *Cable Tie*
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 2, 2015
Better quality cord than I expected, it actually has a sturdy build.

15" Chevy Cobalt 4 Lug Steel Wheel Rim
15" Chevy Cobalt 4 Lug Steel Wheel Rim
Offered by Wheels Express Inc
Price: $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Got the Job Done, February 26, 2015
Fit perfect on a 2007 Chevy Cobalt 2 door. Stock hubcap had no issues with this rim. The repair shop had no issues with using it as well. Would recommend for the price.

Global Vision Safety Shop Glasses (Black Frame/Smoke Lens)
Global Vision Safety Shop Glasses (Black Frame/Smoke Lens)
Price: $7.03
3 used & new from $6.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for normal wear not just safety., October 3, 2014
Very nice standard reflective black glasses. I can't speak of the quality as far as the safety glass goes. The frame does feel sturdier than I would expect for so cheap. Also the lens are highly reflective and not just darkened. Actually really happy with these as a pair of decent driving sunglasses.

Dust-Off Compressed Gas Duster Single 12 oz. can
Dust-Off Compressed Gas Duster Single 12 oz. can
Offered by Kimeco
Price: $8.28
13 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars This is by far the best duster I have used to clean it out, August 15, 2014
I have pets and a gaming pc so I constantly have to buy air dusters and use q tips to clean my heat sink on my computer. This is by far the best duster I have used to clean it out. It was strong enough to not even have to use the q tips. Plus it has a lot left in it still for a second use when normally I use all the good pressure the first use. Really strong good quality duster that I will get from now on and even willing to pay a little more to keep getting quality.

Axe Bodyspray, Excite 4 oz, Twin Pack
Axe Bodyspray, Excite 4 oz, Twin Pack
Offered by Beyond The Shop
Price: $3.95
9 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is usually the best deal for axe so I was not sure about ..., August 15, 2014
This is usually the best deal for axe so I was not sure about it. But the scent is pretty good and not too unique for too many people to hate it. I'd say give it a shot if your on the fence.

Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 Technology
Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 Technology
Price: $59.99
77 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars With Windows 8 there is an issue where sound only plays from one ear and you have to unplug and replug to fix which is annoying., August 15, 2014
Sound quality is as expected for the price. Didn't find them as comfy as similar priced turtle beaches. With Windows 8 there is an issue where sound only plays from one ear and you have to unplug and replug to fix which is annoying. This does not happen to everyone so you might get lucky. I do like the emulated 7.1 sound but the bass is lacking which should be expected but I feel competitors in this price range have them beat in that regard as well. I am giving it 4 stars cause they were a super good deal that day but at the price they normally go for you may want to do more research.

Frigidaire FRA052XT7 5,000-BTU Mini Window Air Conditioner
Frigidaire FRA052XT7 5,000-BTU Mini Window Air Conditioner
Price: $129.00
29 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than expected for price, August 15, 2014
Works better than expected for price. We use this to cool a somewhat small room that gets hot in summer running a gaming pc and other electronics. It does a great job keeping it room temp or cold. To be fair, the only way it cools for me is on max temp on either low or high so it's more like only 2 settings for me. If I turn the temp down to say 5/7 the room becomes warm even on high cool. Still works great no regrets

Hyperion Motorola Google Moto G Phone Explorer Hybrid Protective Case/Cover (Compatible with All Moto G Models) **Hyperion Retail Packaging** [2 Year Warranty] (EXPLORER, RED)
Offered by Hyperion Electronics Accessories
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for price, June 14, 2014
I have no complaints about the durability of this case. It is quite hard and the edges feel like they can protect it quite well. It is also visually appealing.

Two things I don't like. First is that the kickstand feels cheap, which I kinda expected. The other thing though is that the headphone jack opening on the case is cut way too small. I have tried 3 different brands of AUX cords and non of them fit. Only the generic narrow tipped cords will work with this case. So now I have to take it off every time I want to listen to music in the car.

I saw other reviews complain about the Mini USB port being cut too small as well but mine was ok. Giving it 4 stars only because of the audio jack being cut so poorly

Globe Men's Encore,Black Rasta,13 D (M) US
Globe Men's Encore,Black Rasta,13 D (M) US
Offered by SHOEBACCA

5.0 out of 5 stars If you think they look good you will like them, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Globe Encore Skate Shoe (Apparel)
Kinda questioned the quality of these in comfort and longevity given the price but they have lasted very well after 2 years. I have a wide foot and these were comfortable in my standard size.

Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Body Spray 4 Oz
Old Spice Wild Collection Wolfthorn Scent Men's Body Spray 4 Oz
Offered by GOOD BUY NY
Price: $8.51
9 used & new from $5.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Something different, May 11, 2014
Has a unique scent but in a good way. Doesn't smell cheap. I like it but these things should be tested in person before they are bought online. Wolf pack fo life g

Page: 1 | 2 | 3