Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for MotherofDragons > Reviews

Browse

MotherofDragons' Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MotherofDragons RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AccuMed® Pregnancy (HCG) Test Strips Kit, Clear and Accurate Results, FDA Approved and Over 99% Accurate, 25-Count
Offered by FirstVision Technologies
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars They work, but positive lines are very faint, June 16, 2016
I have a love/hate relationship with these tests. On one hand, if you're constantly POAS, they're cost effective. On the other, the positive lines are very faint and lighter compared to other brands.

I thought I saw a line at 9DPO, but it was so hard to tell. I tested a few hours later with a FRER and it was darker. It wasn't until 12DPO when I felt the line was more present and not so questionable on these tests whereas with a FRER, there was no doubt at 9DPO.

I've attached photos of tests used with the same urine using these tests compared to FRER--one at 9DPO when I found out and one a few days later at 12DPO.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Green)
Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Green)
Price: $34.96
32 used & new from $34.96

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 year is a fan and rides daily to school., April 13, 2016
This review is from: Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Sports)
We live in Philly and I bought this for my 5 year old. He rides the scooter everyday to school (about 4 blocks) and can handle the not-so-great sidewalks. He's a big fan and caught on quickly. He likes this much better than the Micro Mini scooter he had.

Kranda® Women's Paris Bohemian 3/4 Sleeve Faux Wrap Maxi Dress (Small, Navy)
Kranda® Women's Paris Bohemian 3/4 Sleeve Faux Wrap Maxi Dress (Small, Navy)
Offered by kranda Co.,Ltd.
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color and flattering shape, April 13, 2016
I bought the navy colorway and it's lovely! I went to Target and a lady driving by in the parking lot stopped and asked where I bought it. Very flattering for all figures.

Original Butterfly Garden with 2 Live Cups of Caterpillars
Original Butterfly Garden with 2 Live Cups of Caterpillars
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all ages to witness the lifecycle of a butterfly., April 13, 2016
We love that this kit comes with the live caterpillars so no waiting with a voucher. My 5 year old and almost 2 year old love checking in on them everyday to see how they've progressed. Currently, we are on day 13 and so far out of 10 caterpillars, we have 3 chrysalises (1 fell, 1 got caught in silk), and all but 1 caterpillar is hanging in the "J" formation. We can't wait for the butterflies to emerge!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black)
Offered by VOVOYA
Price: $57.85
110 used & new from $36.99

4.0 out of 5 stars PITA to install if you're a newbie, December 24, 2012
I bought this on a Black Friday sale and was excited to use this in my son's room and be able to see him from my iPhone. I had two video monitors previously and both had crapped out in a matter of months.

I am not a techie by any means and it took forever to install the camera. The directions were horrible. It wouldn't connect wirelessly, we didn't know the log name/pw for our router, it was a mess. I found a YouTube tutorial with step by step directions from user AwkwardHamster who was a great help! Eventually, we logged into the router for port forwarding and I created an account with no-ip.org (free) for DDNS. For some reason it still was not working and it turns out the antennae om the router were pointing sideways so I adjusted them and voila, connection!

I recently bought second camera for my son's play room in the basement. This time, set up was a SNAP since I knew what the heck I was doing now.

It can be frustrating to install, but once you know what you're doing, it's easy. Now I can watch both areas from my phone, computer, etc and my husband can check in from work, too.

Aerosoles Women's Carefree Ballet Flat
Aerosoles Women's Carefree Ballet Flat
Offered by psuun
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy! Walked all over Vegas in them, April 27, 2011
I bought these shoes at a Macy's in Las Vegas a few years ago after winning some money at the blackjack table :o) It was my first time in Vegas and I had no idea how far the casinos were apart and with all the walking up and down the strip, the boots I was wearing were not cutting it. These flats are EXTREMELY comfortable! I walked everywhere with them without them hurting my feet. And finally after 5 years, I'm buying a replacement pair because I love them so much.

Art Flower Purple White Vintage with Pink Rose for Verizon Motorola Droid A855 Snap on Cell Phone Case

3.0 out of 5 stars one of the better cases I've gotten, January 21, 2010
I received this case for my Droid yesterday and it works great. The reviewer who gave it 1 star should have the product in hand before making assumptions, but the case DOES NOT cover the bottom 4 buttons (see my picture). As for mine, the case background is white and not silver.

The case does the job. I'm not sure how long the paint job will last before it starts chipping, but for now, it looks good and stays in place. It was a breeze to snap and install.

Belkin Dual Fit Armband for iPod touch 2G and 3G, Black/Hot Pink
Belkin Dual Fit Armband for iPod touch 2G and 3G, Black/Hot Pink
Offered by 1to3shop-store
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Moto Droid, January 19, 2010
I recently bought the Moto Droid and I am also running my 1st 1/2 marathon next month so I downloaded one of those "running buddy" apps that tracks your distance, speed, etc with GPS so I definitely wanted to get an armband for the Droid. Since it's almost the same size at the iPod Touch and iPhone, I went to check out the selection.

I'm very pleased with this purchase. Since the backing is neoprene, it gives a lot of stretch so you not only can fit the Droid, but also with a case (I have one of those hard rubber ones on mine). I dont have very large arms and was pleased to see that the armband could be adjusted to fit without feeling loose or falling off.

There's also a small pocket on the armband for a key which is great so now I wont have to tie my car key to my shoes via the shoelaces whenever I run a race!

If you purchase this particular Belkin armband, $2.50 is donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation. Save the boobies!

Teva Women's Siri Outdoor Casual Shoe
Teva Women's Siri Outdoor Casual Shoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfy shoe!, January 13, 2010
I bought these shoes for an upcoming trip to China--specifically because we'll be doing a lot of walking and hiking the Great Wall of China. I wanted something comfortable, yet rugged enough to take on a hiking trip.

I agree with the other reviewers saying that you should order a 1/2 size up because they do run a tad small. I usually wear an 8 and I ordered an 8 1/2 which fit just fine with a pair of socks.

I ordered the Walnut color and it's a bit lighter than the pictures on the internet show. Instead of being a deep brown, it's more like a beige, but still cute.

Luigi Bormioli Gallerie 4-in-1 Covered Plate with Dome
Luigi Bormioli Gallerie 4-in-1 Covered Plate with Dome
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $24.99
12 used & new from $19.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it in person at Target, January 12, 2010
A friend purchased this first and while I was over her house, she was showing me all the ways it could be used. I thought it was the neatest thing! She said she got it at Target so that's where I went to purchase the cake stand.

When I first got home, I noticed the dome had a knick in it so I went back to exchange it for another one that was fine. It's true the glass has some slight imperfections, but for $20--it is a great buy.

A lot of negative reviews go to it being in a million pieces due to shipping and lack of padding. Do yourself a favor and just go to Target to buy it. If by chance something happens, you can always swap it out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3