Profile for Nathaniel Allen > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 120

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nathaniel Allen RSS Feed (Oakland)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
**BIGGER VERSION** I AM CARDBOARD® 45mm Focal Length Virtual Reality Google Cardboard with Printed Instructions and Easy to Follow Numbered Tabs (WITH NFC) - Perfect fit for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Note 3 (Black)
Offered by SUN TECHNOLOGIES INC
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 81mm x 150mm -- roomy for the 5.2 inch Droid Ultra..., December 23, 2014
Purchased for a Motorola Droid Turbo with a 5.2 inch screen, these oversize goggles are just a touch big for my phone's dimensions: about 8mm of height to spare versus the actual edge-to-edge width of the phone, and around 12mm wider than the phone's height.

In use, "too big" is better than "too small," otherwise the top flap won't secure properly. With these, that's not a problem: While the extra 8mm of play is there, the phone sits relatively securely in place. Actual edge to edge dimensions this will accommodate are about 81mm for the phone's width, and 150mm for the phone's height (actually, this dimension corresponds to the viewable area of your device's screen, if you don't mind a little big of hardware overhanging beyond the edges.

The construction is good, in that I haven't needed to resort to adding extra tape to keep the goggles held together, but it's nevertheless a bit delicate -- you wouldn't expect to pass these around to too many people (especially kids) and expect to get them back in tact. In fact, the cardboard easily absorbs facial oils, so after just a few uses an oily patch begins to form over the nose bridge and between the lenses. It's probably not the kind of thing you want to pass around to a bunch of people, since there's no real ability to clean them. On the other hand, a creatively placed piece of packing tape could be a nice addition towards providing a non-absorbent, wipeable surface.

It's all here -- lenses, magnet, NFC, Velcro-elastic strap -- and wouldn't hesitate to stick with the brand for a re-purchase, perhaps in the smaller size.

Jones Stephens G64-030 30-Pound Gas Test Gauge Assembly
Jones Stephens G64-030 30-Pound Gas Test Gauge Assembly
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $10.33
18 used & new from $7.84

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, but no excuse for an inaccurate gauge..., December 19, 2014
There are two things I'm looking for in a gas test gauge: no leaks, and consistency in the reading.

Well, a twist-open blow-off valve would be nice to have, but this isn't a wish list!

Anyhow, I put my faith in this product from Honeywell, and it didn't completely disappoint me.

The brass body is solid and threaded cleanly for a snug connection to a 3/4 inch nipple. The gauge is epoxied in, eliminating any chance of leakage. After the initial fill, once the gauge stabilizes, it stays pegged, unless there's system leakage, which is easily detectable thanks to the 0.5 PSI increments on the dial face.

I have two criticisms of the unit.

Most importantly, the gauge is large. Being mounted off to the side, it swings into the wall when installing onto pipe that's mounted laterally. It would be more practical to swap the gauge and valve positions.

Not so important, but inexcusable, is that the gauge reads 4 to 6 percent low. This isn't hugely important to the task at hand, but at 25 PSI indicated on this dial, my two digital gauges read 26.1 and 26.5 PSI -- and those devices both generally reflect what my car's sensors display. That's an error difficult to overlook on a dial face purporting to provide half-pound accuracy.

But no matter: if you've got a leak in your gas line, this gauge will let you know it, and there's very little chance it'll cause its own site loss. Likewise, if your gas line is airtight, it will give you a consistent reading (just not accurate) for days on end.

Seidio Spring-Clip Holster for Non-Cased LG G3 - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Seidio Spring-Clip Holster for Non-Cased LG G3 - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $25.17
6 used & new from $19.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holster, and happens to fit the Motorola Droid Turbo..., December 10, 2014
I'll start this review with the part that probably does apply to you:

This is my third Seidio spring clip holster. I've used their holsters daily for the past 2 to 3 years, exclusively at work, where I'm constantly in and out of vehicles, inside, outside in the weather. They've securely held my phones, they stay securely attached to my belt, and I haven't broken one.

The holsters are "sure footed" in that I can one-handedly slide my phone in, without looking, and know that it's not crooked or partially engaged to where it could fall out. Similarly, the phone is very easily released with one hand and a quick motion.

The swivel clip ratchets through 12 positions, though I've always worn mine with the phone mounted horizontally. The inside face of the holster has a fuzzy, black, low-nap, velvet-like fabric, to keep my precious screen from scratching.

Now, for the part that probably doesn't apply to you: This particular holster more-or-less fits the Motorola Droid Turbo with the "ballistic nylon" finish. It has about a millimeter of wiggle in all three directions, but I've been using it unmodified for a few weeks and it hasn't been a problem.

Although it holds my Turbo well, if I pull hard straight out on the phone, the clamp will let it go. To eliminate this, I'll probably add two very small pieces of one-sided foam tape to just the bottom, folded-over corners of the holster, to eliminate the top-bottom slop. This will force better engagement with the retaining clip, and in my tests with a business card shim, it eliminates the unwanted release.

Toto SS114#01 Traditional SoftClose Elongated Toilet Seat, Cotton White
Toto SS114#01 Traditional SoftClose Elongated Toilet Seat, Cotton White
Price: $38.58
27 used & new from $28.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing spectacular, but fits our Gerber long-bowl and functions as advertised..., November 28, 2014
This seat fits the bill, and mates well to our elongated-bowl Gerber Dual Flush toilet.

The all-plastic construction is adequate, in that it doesn't unduly flex when sitting on the closed lid at a seat, and doesn't wiggle side-to-side when "in use."

The all-plastic construction also hopefully avoids the problems with the wood seat this replaced -- namely a pitted chrome finish on the steel hinge from splatter, and "split open" bumpers on the underside of the inner seat, which sit between the seat and the toilet bowl.

The slow-close hinge works as advertised, but reading through the reviews, I'm not expecting more than a few years of life -- about the same as a Bemis slow-close lid we've had in place on another toilet that lost the damping action after about two years in service, but otherwise is holding up fine.

The New Way Things Work
The New Way Things Work
by David MacAulay
Price: $22.56
130 used & new from $0.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Kids Reference in Macaulay's signature style..., November 28, 2014
Love it!

We were turned on to Macaulay's books by a family friend, and started out with "Building Big" and "Underground" for our curious 5 year old. Those books have similarly good, hand-illustrated explanations of the subject material, although they're more in the style of a progressive narrative that favors an uninterrupted block of time to sit and digest.

Contrast that to this book's style, which is great for a young reader to flip through on their own and have a quick summary of any given topic. Alternately, we can sit down and randomly turn pages to find an item that interests us, without going through the book in any particular order.

Whereas Macaulay's other books are more of the "read once and put back on the shelf for a while," I'm seeing this book in the regular rotation, almost in the same way you or I might regularly refer to Google or Wikipedia searches.

All-Clad E90764 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Stockpot with Lid Cookware, 16-Quart, Silver
Price: $199.95
8 used & new from $199.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-behaved simmerer with All-Clad quality -- not much bad to say!, November 26, 2014
I don't want to suggest that this is the "best" stockpot or even imply it's better than some less expensive offerings. In fact, I'm quite positive with a little time spent web sleuthing, I could be just as pleased spending just a quarter of the money. BUT...

I must say that All-Clad is the first name I checked out. My wife and I have been cooking on All-Clad stainless steel line since 1997, and all of that gear is holding up remarkably well, with daily use and regular scourings. This pot is no different, with the same aluminum core, low-polish stainless exterior (not exactly mirror bright, thank goodness), and easy-to-clean interior that handles Brillo pads and Barkeepers Helper without complaint.

The sign of any good stockpot -- this one included -- is a good amount of base material to facilitate even heat spread. The cheap pots with thin bases that develop hot spots not only require constant stirring and undue patience, they're a pain to clean all the burnt-on muck off the bottom. This one features an extremely thick steel-aluminum sandwich base plate, that heats up quickly and simmers really well, without a bunch of micro-adjustments to the flame.

The other sign of a good stockpot is a tall, narrow profile -- to control the rate of boil-off and ensure all of the ingredients are absorbing the natural flavors rising from the bottom. There's a trade-off with this pot: if you're dealing with smaller quantities, this pot is too wide and, in fact, annoyingly tall. For those instances, a narrower pot is in order. For larger quantities, pickings are slim, but this fits the bill. The pot measures about 12 inches across, and is a bit more than 10 inches tall. It easily handles whole chicken and turkey carcasses.

There's no flex to the sides -- which are "normal" thickness, i.e. quite a bit thinner that the fat base -- so even when I'm lifting the full, heavy pot off the cook top, the riveted handles always feel sturdy, and I don't expect any failures *ever* just like with our long-serving braiser and soup pot. My biggest criticism of this type of handle is cleaning the discoloration that eventually develops around the rivets -- but that's just a petty grievance.

For a reason I'm not aware of, this 16 quart pot is a rare beast, with no presence on All-Clad's website, nor many of the other All-Clad retailers. While the price tag on this pot is "reasonable" in the All-Clad price scheme (and there are certainly more expensive stockpots out there), I again want remind you that, before clicking "Buy Now," there are more competitively priced stockpots to choose from that are almost certainly of equal quality.

General Tools & Instruments 1493 Straight Iron Pipe Wrench, 18-Inch
General Tools & Instruments 1493 Straight Iron Pipe Wrench, 18-Inch
Price: $23.52
4 used & new from $16.53

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not Rigid quality, but it grips well and got the job done..., November 18, 2014
I had my doubts about this wrench compared to the 18 inch Rigid, which my local Orchard Supply Hardware didn't have on the rack. I was in a bind to break open some locked-tight connections on a 1˝ inch gas line, and my 14 wasn't cutting it.

The two red flags with this wrench are (1) the price, which is half that of the similarly sized USA-made Rigid, and (2) the quality of material and finish -- the Rigid uses a higher quality of steel in the jaw pieces, with bright machined edges, and sharp teeth, whereas this wrench is just sort of dull.

But I needed something fast and took the chance.

The good news is the not-impressive-looking teeth bit just fine into the 1˝ inch pipe, and the wrench survived a few well placed blows on the handle with a 3-pound mallet, and didn't slip when I resorted to a 3-foot cheater bar.

In retrospect, I'm OK with the fact that I didn't spend the extra $20+ on a Rigid, since I don't plan on any more work with pipe this diameter, and the wrench may very well spend eternity in the drawer. On the other hand, the extra $20 for an American-made Rigid product wouldn't have led me to any regrets.

So if you're in a pinch, either financially, or time-wise, and you're faced with this choice, it's not the prettiest, best made product, but it worked well enough to get me through my project.

Motorola DROID Turbo, Black Ballistic Nylon 64GB (Verizon Wireless)
Motorola DROID Turbo, Black Ballistic Nylon 64GB (Verizon Wireless)
Price: $649.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Droid on 'roids! Solid Droid Maxx update w/ some bugs, and the battery is not all there..., November 12, 2014
I moved to the Turbo from last year's Droid Maxx. My prior phone was a Galaxy Nexus. Strung together, these phones represent a continuation of Google's post-Gingerbread aesthetic, when the Android OS really began to take user interface design seriously. Each of these devices run close-to-stock versions of Android (unfortunately 4.4.4 KitKat for the Turbo at launch), without the heavy, increasingly unnecessary skins by the names of Touch Wiz, Sense, Xpria, and MotoBlur.

__________
Construction: The Turbo is somewhat unremarkable, and maybe plain, but ugly? Eye of the beholder and all, but... No. It certainly doesn't have the fashion sense of the Moto X, nor the industrial refinement of the HTC One. From the front, it's very similar to the Maxx. The primary visual differences are the smoked chrome bezel, and the front-facing "eyebrow" speaker that easily goes unnoticed. The always-present capacitive buttons were a conservative, questionable decision by Verizon, and like 'em or hate 'em, the phone will be stuck with them and be "instantly outdated" upon the update to Lollipop, when the button design will be changed to a Playstation-esq triangle, circle and square.

The back of my 64 GB model is the "ballistic nylon" textured finish. First, I don't really believe that this is laid-up weave integrated with the phone. The pattern is too precise, too "aligned and centered" for me to go along with that -- I believe it's simply a back made of plastic (ok, fine, nylon, polymer, whatever...), with the simulated weave pattern molded in, replicating a heavy canvas-like material.

I expected this textured finish to be "grippier," i.e. less prone to slipping and dropping, than the smooth Kevlar back of my Droid Maxx, but quite the opposite is true: with the gentle way we hold, no, *cradle* our phones, maybe there's less surface contact between the fingertips and phone's back, but whatever the reason, the Turbo is more prone to sliding away. If you're at all clumsy and not planning to encase this device, it's worth checking out in-store. As it is, the ballistic nylon is the only option if you're opting for the 64 GB model.

The 64GB model is void of any Verizon branding, other than a sensible DROID logo on the back (a Verizon trademark). Even the classic "angry red" Droid boot animation and default background has been toned down. No longer does the phone croak a robotic "Droooooiiid" during boot.

_____
Phone: Call quality is exactly what I expect from Motorola. The sound is clear, the mics seem good judging by what the people I'm talking to are saying (it's not, "You're scratchy -- say that again?"). No problem with the Bluetooth functionality in my vehicles.

The dialer is the recently updated white background, Material Design-themed version, and it's really snappy and responsive. It's funny to say that about a dial pad, but it really stands out to me how quick it is to respond to my finger press, and more importantly, my finger release -- previous dial pads have always had a bit of lag when I lift my finger to move to the next key. It sounds minor, but is in reality a big improvement in usability.

______
Screen: While I don't spend a lot of time ogling my phone, I *DO* look at my screen. The Maxx took a lot of heat last year for its 720p screen, when 1080p devices were all the rage. Personally, I found the 720 screen to be quite adequate, and I'm sure it helped with the battery-sipping properties of that model. However, I'll have to admit that the QHD display is absolutely stunning on the Turbo, even when watching 720p content on YouTube.

But the extra resolution doesn't do me a bit of good on certain web sites where I hoped to most take advantage of it -- for instance, my local newspaper's web app, which only generates lower-res images of the paper for browsing.

However, on text-heavy sites such as ARS Technica, where white text is displayed against a black background, GONE is the effect of the letters dimming when the screen is scrolled. Clearly, the technology driving this AMOLED screen has been refined.

If you've fooled around at all with Google's "Cardboard" virtual reality goggles, this high res screen translates well, with individual pixels just perceptible enough to let you know they're there, without ruining the illusion. (Unfortunately, the magnetic switch on the goggles doesn't play well with the Turbo.)

The screen, it's worth mentioning, has proven to be extremely oleophobic. My Maxx's screen was constantly obscured by finger smudges, while the Turbo stays very much unimpaired. I don't know if this is a coating that will eventually lose effectiveness, or is an innate property the glass, but I'm happy have it.

________
Sound: Perhaps my biggest criticism of the Maxx was the rear-firing, over-tasked speaker. It sounded over-driven from day one, with just a bit too much distortion at full volume. By contrast, the front firing speaker on the Turbo is not only facing the correct direction, but its output is crystal clean. Love it! It doesn't pack the volume to fill a room, and struggles to compete with the sounds of my morning shower with the exhaust fan running. But around the house, it's excellent for personal listening, and I can listen to a newscast from a room away. The speaker is is audible for in-car navigation, even over the radio at reasonable volume settings. Just don't expect it to be LOUD.

______
Radios: I'm sorry to report that the cellular and WiFi radios aren't as strong as those in the Maxx. I have a few reliable, repeatable "dead spots" in specific locations at home, work, and my favorite watering hole. Last year's Maxx surprised me and pulled weak but workable signals. With the Turbo, I'm back to no reception at these locations (one is a test of WiFi reception; the others of 3G/4G). This isn't a deal breaker, just a test of the functional limits of radio technology. But remember, the Maxx achieved the dubious notoriety as THE PHONE with the highest radiation output in 2014 -- if you concern yourself with that sort of data. I guess the trade-off there was exceptional radio range.

On the topic of radios, the Turbo won't currently do simultaneous voice and data over 4G (or 3G or CDMA). Apparently Verizon is transitioning to their voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) infrastructure, and at launch, the Turbo is caught in the middle -- with one less antenna compared to the Maxx, and no VoLTE firmware to allow this important function. Voice + data are a-okay in a WiFi environment, and according to various Android websites, the phone will see an "advanced calling" software update in December to address this shortcoming.

______
Battery: Let's just say that battery life claims should always be viewed with skepticism. That's why I was surprised when last year's Maxx pretty much met Motorola's claimed 48-hour target. It's also why I'm surprised that the Turbo doesn't. Despite having an extra 400mAh under the hood (3900mAh battery, vs. 3500 in the Maxx), it has to drive a screen with 4x the resolution. Different processor, different launch OS, different features -- however this tallies up, my Maxx is comfortably an all-day "plus" phone (and I have my share of 24-plus hour days), which can include an hour of GPS navigation, an hour plus of video, some audio streaming, and lots of web usage -- much of it in an LTE-only environment.

For my purposes, the all day battery is just great, but the Maxx (at launch) ran circles around the Turbo. The included Motorola "Turbo Charger" is the perfect solution to pumping another 16% into the battery in a mere 15 minutes, compared with a 6% boost from a non-Turbo charger from Motorola. At the discharge rates I'm experiencing, that's about 4 to 5 hours of additional usage time. Carried over from the Maxx is the built-in wireless charging using the Qi standard. Although you'll need to pick up a compatible charging stand separately, the Tylt Vu has no problem taking this huge battery from zero to 100 in less than 5 hours.

______
Camera: The out-of-the box camera experience is good, with some surprises. Moto's very useful "twist to activate" feature is present -- if you're not familiar, it's a simple trick to torque my wrist twice (like turning a door knob) to call up the camera app. Because of this, I live without a camera icon on my home screen, as the quick motion opens the app nearly instantly, even when asleep and locked. Overall, exposure, color, and focus are excellent -- I take no exception with the output quality, although I do call into the question the obscene 21 MP photo size. Long-pressing the screen to capture multiple shots in continuous drive mode results in a seriously impressive burst rate of 5 frames per second, but I am disappointed the first shot takes about 1.5 to 2 seconds to capture -- that's a bit slow, though I hope can be addressed in a future firmware update.

__________
Performance: I'll leave it to the tech sites to relate benchmark data from the Turbo's chipset (which, from the ones I've read, show it on top of the heap of current devices). Here are some real life day-to-day observations.

Boot time is 26 seconds to lock screen, and 35 seconds to "ready to use."

Facebook initialization (after downloading a FB app update, for instance) was literally taking minutes on the Maxx (you can read users complaining about this in the app's reviews). On the Turbo, this "blue screen" initialization time has been reduced to less than 15 seconds.

In general, task switching and in-app page changes are instant. The hallmark of an overtasked processor is when I realize that I'm waiting for an animation to take place during a task switch or in-app page change. None of that here. It's an all-around fluid visual experience.

Dalvik runtime is the default at launch. I haven't tried ART on the Turbo, and will probably wait until Lollipop to do so, but I was running ART on my Maxx for the last few months without any hiccups.

______
Memory: Google has definitely stepped away from expandable memory via SD slots, as evidenced by the last few generations of Nexus devices, and it seems that Verizon and Motorola are both on that train. Like the Maxx before it, the Turbo has no expandable memory, but the 64GB option should make amends to SD diehards. At a $50 price premium, it's a relatively good deal considering most phones up to now charge that much to upgrade from 16GB to 32.

There is good news. The Maxx is OTG ("On The Go") compatible, via the micro USB slot. This means the phone natively supports my Leef microUSB reader, so I can still easily swap files should I have the need. The Leef device is postage stamp small, about matchbook thick, so it's not something that would be left plugged in all the time. But its presence wouldn't hamper watching movies on the airplane, or plugging in extra tunes in the car (except it blocks the USB port from accepting a power cable).

______________
Operating System: These comments will lose their substance quickly, as I expect the Turbo to transition to Lollipop in short order. Additionally, as Motorola perfected with the Maxx, they have a great deal of control over various functions of the OS that previously would have been "baked in," requiring an OS refresh -- Moto has shifted much of that to the app side, and is able to make ongoing improvements through Google Play.

Case in point: "OK Google Now" commands were initially answered with, "Opening Google..." before reading or displaying results. Less than a week into ownership, Moto updated their Moto Voice app to eliminate that small annoyance. There have likewise been minor app updates to Moto Actions and Connect.

Present are all of the Moto goodies: Active display (notifications displayed on-screen while the phone is in standby mode), Moto Voice ("OK Google Now" or a phrase of my choosing to wake), Moto Actions (senses if I'm driving, sleeping, in a meeting, etc. and adjusts behavior accordingly, i.e. reading text messages aloud in the car and prompting me to respond by voice dictation). "Attentive Display" optionally uses the front camera to sense whether the screen is being looked at to remain on -- and it works well, but in practice is only useful with screen timeout settings in the 30 second to 1 minute range. "Trusted Devices" carries over, allowing the bypass of the lock screen when connected to a known Bluetooth device; alas, this feature still doesn't work with WiFi, so I continue to disable it and use the excellent SkipLock app instead.

The OS is devoid of any skin-over, and as Moto has been doing for the past two years, is about as close to stock Android as can be hoped for -- just a few minor tweaks in the Settings menu. Verizon got their bloatware, but it's only present in the form of applications, which can easily be disabled and hidden from view. You'll find the usual pre-installed Amazon, Audible, IMDB, NFL, Softcard (ISIS mobile payments) apps in there, in addition to Verizon's Cloud, Message+, VZ Navigator (really, Verizon?!?) and others -- I've rolled back and disabled 15 pre-installed apps in total, though they can't be completely deleted, so remain present in memory.

The apps I most use that potentially get "under the skin" of Android are all work without drama: Nova Launcher, Sound Profile, Skip Lock, and Swype keyboard.

____
Bugs: Thankfully, not too many. This mostly picks up where the Maxx left off. I've had the odd case of the clock, WiFi, and signal strength icons showing up upside down on the left side of my status bar. On occasion YouTube video playback freezes while the audio continues. There have been a few "low battery" shutdowns when I'm at 30% remaining, and launch something processor-intensive such as Google Earth, YouTube, or Cardboard -- but these have been isolated, non-repeatable instances where the phone picks right back up after reboot. All-in-all, I haven't experienced any recurring stability issues, random reboots, or missed calls.

_______
Summary: If you're already a Droid Maxx user, or have the S5 or HTC ONE or newer, there is probably limited justification in picking up the Turbo.

The Turbo's upped screen res, fast processor, and forward firing speaker are nice, but the Maxx remains a very usable device, with a Lollipop commitment from Motorola.

The biggest knocks against the Turbo are notable: battery life is nowhere near what's claimed, and the camera is very slow to fire its first shot.

I'm wavering between 4 and 5 stars for my rating, but the truth is, I *love* the phone, despite the shortcomings I've listed. Added together, all of these refinements over the previous generation make for an appealing update to an already solid phone.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2014 7:07 AM PST

Whirlpool 8212638RP 6-Foot Industrial Braided Fill Hose with 90 Degree Elbow, 2-Pack
Price: $21.59
6 used & new from $15.56

5.0 out of 5 stars These will keep my 5-star rating until they begin to leak..., November 11, 2014
About the only thing I wanted on my this pair of laundry hoses that I couldn't find was 90° connection on both ends. Otherwise, these meet my needs. In the absence of an all-around Amazon 5-star rating, they're coming from a reputable brand. They hang nicely behind the machine, and seem to be solidly constructed.

One review mentioned these feature a high-flow cut-off, but they don't -- they're just simple hoses.

Shop-Vac 90671, Type H, 5-to-8-Gallon High-Efficiency Disposable Collection Filter Bag, 2-Pack
Price: $10.87
49 used & new from $9.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable, yet disposable..., November 11, 2014
The rent is too damn high on these bags. But I can't help it, they're invaluable for sucking up plaster dust, drywall dust, sawdust, and dust dust.

About the best thing I can say is that I have a few different vacs sitting around, so I'm not forced to "waste" these premium-priced bag for every little pickup. But it's unfortunate that I use these in my most convenient little 5-gallon model, which Is the vac I most like to grab for a quick clean.

Installation takes less time than giving a good cleaning to a filter element in a bagless shop vac, and of course there's zero dust when the whole bag gets tossed in the can. And five gallons of fine dust is a pretty good load.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20