Profile for EV > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EV "jokerlom" RSS Feed (Royal Oak, MI USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pura d'or 100% Pure & USDA Organic Argan Oil (4 fl. oz.) For Face, Hair, Skin and Nails
Offered by Great CS Plus
Price: $19.99
26 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Oil Works For My Hair., December 26, 2014
I really like this product. I purchased it with a hope to restore my damaged hair. I have started using this oil about 2.5 weeks ago, and I already can see the difference. My hair looks healthier and shinier. Also, I noticed that I do not lose as much hair as before. This is a really good news!

NOW Foods Probiotic-10 25 Billion, 50 Vcaps
NOW Foods Probiotic-10 25 Billion, 50 Vcaps
Price: $14.96
43 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, September 9, 2014
I have purchased this product for my friend who is 98 years old and has not had good appetite for a while. He lost his appetite after he started his antibiotic treatment that was supposed to help him to get rid of pneumonia. Antibiotics helped, but, I believe, they also killed all the good bacteria in his digestive system. So, he did not eat since his stomach could not digest food properly. As a result, my friend did not have enough energy to fully recover from the disease. I advised him to try Now Foods Probiotic, and he agreed. After just 2 or 3 days taking this product, his appetite normalized, and within a week or so my friend fully recovered.

Soul Mover- Thick Exercise Mat {3/8-Inch}. Perfect Exercise Workout Mat For P90X, Insanity & Extreme Home Workouts {23.5 Inch Wide x 68-Inch Length}. Soft Foam Fitness Mat Protects Elbows, Knees, Wrists & Forearms. Available In 4 Colors With Carrying Case.
Offered by Life Made Better
Price: $25.95
2 used & new from $22.58

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality mat!, August 12, 2014
This SoulMover mat arrived promptly. It looks good and it feels better than my older one. It provides enough cushion, and it is comfortable. I hope that this mat will be as durable as the producer claims because my older mat barely survived three months of P90X. What else? Some people in other reviews have mentioned that it smells badly when it is just out of the box. My mat did not smell at all! Also, this mat retains its shape well, and I believe that this is a good sign!

RED TULSI HOLY BASIL JAPA MALA 108 BEADS PRAYER NECKLACE. BLESSED & ENERGIZED 108 HINDU TIBETAN BUDDHIST PRAYER KARMA BEADS SUBHA ROSARY MALA FOR NIRVANA, BHAKTI, FOR REMOVING INNER DOSHAS, FOR CHANTING AUM OM, FOR AWAKENING CHAKRAS, KUNDALINI THROUGH YOGA MEDITATION
Offered by Vaibhav Jewels
Price: $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Tulsi Necklace., August 12, 2014
I really like the tulsi necklace. It looks really well, and It feels good too! It arrived promptly. I believe it took only about two weeks for the necklace to arrive. Also, I believe that the price is fair. Thanks!

The After [HD]
The After [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Show!, February 14, 2014
Somewhat unexpectedly, I really enjoyed The After show. It is well made, and it does not look like a home made, no budget show. It has some scenic views. Further, although main characters sometimes behave like a dumb flock, the show is still very enjoyable. Finally, the unexpected ending of the pilot really caught my attention!

Denman Medium Natural Boar Bristle Cushion With Quills Hairbrush
Denman Medium Natural Boar Bristle Cushion With Quills Hairbrush
Offered by FIVE Stars
Price: $18.50
4 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 18, 2014
I really like this hairbrush! I have been using it for almost 3 years, and it is still looks good! Further, it takes care of my hair really well! Natural boar bristles are firm enough for everyday use; however, it takes some time to get used to plastic bristles. At the beginning the plastic bristles feel too firm, but after some time, once you get used to them, they provide nice massage to your scalp.

Belkin F8N078-SGF-DL 17-Inch Energy Collection Slim Backpack (Gray/Flamingo Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sturdy, January 18, 2014
I have purchased this backpack for my girlfriend, and I am really happy with this purchase. It looks good, and it has very convenient pockets inside. The laptop pocket is well insulated and protected, so you should not worry about your laptop even when it is really cold outside.

Further, my girlfriend was a law student at that point of time. This backpack survived 3 years of almost everyday use. She usually carried 15" laptop and 4-5 really heavy law textbooks, so this backpack is really really sturdy!

Overall, I am (my girlfriend is) happy with this backpack!

Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm, Active Comfort System, 3.3-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)
Price: $21.24
22 used & new from $19.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturizes and softens my skin really well!, December 21, 2013
I have been using different types of Nivea post shave balms for more than 10 years, and I have never had any problems with them. Out of all the types of Nivea balms, I like this type the most. I tried different brands as well, but I always returned to Nivea.
Currently, I use Proraso as a pre-shave cream, and Nivea as after-shave.

This balm smells nicely and helps to moisturize and soften my skin (it has ingredients that are very good for the skin). Further, it takes care of nicks on my neck nicely.

Overall, I like this product because it has really nice price / quality balance (It is made in Germany which is probably the only country now that still cares about quality of its products!!!) and made my shaves much more enjoyable, and my face feels great!!!

Oral-B Professional Prowhite Replacement Brush Head, 3 Count
Oral-B Professional Prowhite Replacement Brush Head, 3 Count
Price: $23.97
2 used & new from $23.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Like them!, December 21, 2013
I got these brush heads (on sale) as a replacement for the original brush head that came with my brush.

I can say that I like these brush heads better than the original one! The way these heads move differs from the original heads because the original head is round and these heads have ellipse form, and for whatever reason I like the new feeling that these new heads provide better. Further, although these are Pro White brush heads, I have not noticed any special whitening effects. However, these brush heads do give you squeaky clean teeth, and I have no had this with the original head!

Overall, I am very satisfied with the Pro White brush heads!

Pwr+® 14 Ft AC Adapter Laptop Charger for Dell Inspiron Mini 9 10 10v 12 1010 1011 1012 1018 ; Dell Inspiron Mini Im9 Im10 Im10v Im12 Im1012 Im1018 ; Dell Duo 1090 P08t001 Id Imd ; 313jx 330-9808 Pa-1300-04 Netbook Computer Power Supply Cord
Offered by PWR+
Price: $25.01
2 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this charger!, December 21, 2013
I have purchased this charger as a substitute for the original Dell charger that came with my laptop. My original charger still works but cannot charge the battery anymore.

This charger is very similar with the original one in terms of size etc. I have had this charger for over a year and have been heavily using it, and I have not had any problems with it. It does not overheat or anything. Further, I travel a lot and plug and unplug this charger very often, and the connector has not gotten lose or anything. Overall, I think that this is a good quality product, and I really like this charger!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3