Profile for MRK > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MRK RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Yosemite 8-Cup Coffee Percolator
Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Yosemite 8-Cup Coffee Percolator
Price: $21.24
71 used & new from $19.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Brewed coffee in this pot tastes so much better., January 8, 2015
When we go traveling in our RV, we sometimes want a cup of coffee and are not always parked in a spot where any is available. I use to brew up some coffee in a sauce pan and then pour it through a coffee filter because our coffee pot runs on electric and does not operate on the battery. This coffee pot foots the bill and I use it now instead of the drip coffee machine. Brewed coffee in this pot tastes so much better.

Camco 43953 Screen Door Opener
Camco 43953 Screen Door Opener
Price: $5.44
24 used & new from $3.81

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband installed it and we both love it., January 8, 2015
I bought this toward the middle of the season last year. My husband installed it and we both love it.

Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks and Rock Stack Bundle
Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks and Rock Stack Bundle
Price: $13.99
21 used & new from $11.47

4.0 out of 5 stars My siblings grew up with a set like this, my own children and now my grandson ..., January 8, 2015
My siblings grew up with a set like this, my own children and now my grandson will. What more can I say.

Mind Reader Anchor Coffee Pod Storage Drawer for 36 Keurig K-Cup, Black
Mind Reader Anchor Coffee Pod Storage Drawer for 36 Keurig K-Cup, Black
Price: $19.99
63 used & new from $17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This drawer is perfect for saving space and looks unobtrusive, January 8, 2015
Someone gave us their old Keurig as they received a new one for Christmas. This drawer is perfect for saving space and looks unobtrusive. I prefer the styling of this pod over the several that I looked at. The drawers slide smoothly and the pods fit nicely into each drawer.

Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set
Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set
Price: $5.99
17 used & new from $5.50

3.0 out of 5 stars I am not really happy with this purchase but for $6 dollars, January 8, 2015
I am not really happy with this purchase but for $6 dollars, it isn't worth the hassle of returning it. The solid spoon has a manufacturing defect. It is cracked at the tip about 1-1/2 inches long. The reverse side of the the spoon with the circular opening appears to have burnish marks around the opening. One of the flippers appears to have a light spotty coating on the reverse side but it does not appear to be lacquer.

Rubbermaid Antimicrobial In-Sink Dish Drainer, Small, Bisque
Rubbermaid Antimicrobial In-Sink Dish Drainer, Small, Bisque
Price: $12.52
14 used & new from $5.06

4.0 out of 5 stars For the RV., September 24, 2013
I needed to find a small drain rack for our travel trailer and this foot the bill. It fits nicely in one side of the double bowl sink and is just the right size for me and my husband.

Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 3-Piece Knife Set
Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 3-Piece Knife Set
Price: $17.69
5 used & new from $17.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set!, September 24, 2013
This set is probably the best cutlery I have purchased. I've always bought cheap knifes over the years but this set is great for cutting roasts and parring veggies and fruit. The price is very reasonable and well worth the investment.

Winco Heavy Duty Cleaver with Wooden Handle
Winco Heavy Duty Cleaver with Wooden Handle
Price: $13.09
15 used & new from $5.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for chicken., September 24, 2013
I purchase whole chickens. I cut them in half for BBQ or in pieces for frying, then it is into the freezer until use. This cleaver has made my life so much easier. I use to struggle with meat scissors and knifes that just never seemed to get the job done.

Chicago Cutlery Essentials 7-Inch Santoku Knife
Chicago Cutlery Essentials 7-Inch Santoku Knife
Price: $12.66
12 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I wait so long?, September 24, 2013
I had all sorts of forever sharpened knifes but none of them ever seemed to cut as well as advertised. I have struggled for years and finally decided to get some good cutlery. This is one of 6 knife purchases I have made. The blades are carbon stainless steel which means they can be sharpened when dulled and hold up very well through use.

Polder Slimline Umbrella Stand, Black
Polder Slimline Umbrella Stand, Black
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $22.58
7 used & new from $16.54

3.0 out of 5 stars At Little Disappointed., May 15, 2012
This stand is a lot smaller than even I imagined. It works okay where I am using it. I guess it is sturdy enough but it really isn't made for the over sized umbrellas that I own. It works well for the standard size ones but the larger umbrellas don't stand in it as well.

Page: 1 | 2