Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for IMP > Reviews

Browse

IMP's Profile

Customer Reviews: 111

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

IMP RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Honey-Can-Do SFT-01166 Soft Storage Chest, Black Folding Trunk Organizer
Honey-Can-Do SFT-01166 Soft Storage Chest, Black Folding Trunk Organizer
Price: $9.79
46 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad storage box..., June 19, 2015
This box is reasonably well made and roomy - could maybe be a little heavier-duty, but for the price it's not bad!

AmazonBasics 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper, CD, and Credit Card Shredder
AmazonBasics 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper, CD, and Credit Card Shredder
Price: $49.99
22 used & new from $42.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid little shredder!, June 19, 2015
Hated this shredder! Horribly, raucously, obnoxiously loud! I also had trouble finding out just where the paper was supposed to go to get shredded! I think it was made so "safe" that I found it unusable! (OK - don't know why - but I've been using paper shredders for years and never ran into this problem before!) I would have returned it, but I'd been away and by the time I returned and actually used it, it was over a month and too late... I didn't like that much - I gave the thing away to someone and bought one at Costco that I'm very happy with...

Toro 51609 Ultra 12 amp Variable-Speed (up to 235) Electric Blower/Vacuum with Metal Impeller
Price: $89.99
19 used & new from $55.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice leaf blower!, June 19, 2015
This blower replaces an older one I used for years that finally just gave up and quit on me... It's nice, more adjustable, but quite a bit heavier... I do like the stronger power available, but find it's a little tiring to use because of the weight.

Keurig K75 Single-Cup Home-Brewing System with Water Filter Kit, Platinum
Keurig K75 Single-Cup Home-Brewing System with Water Filter Kit, Platinum
Offered by CincyPal
Price: $429.99
22 used & new from $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this model Keurig, June 19, 2015
I really like this model Keurig... I'd originally gotten one at Costco, and unfortunately it had a problem that required its return... Unfortunately as well, Costco had a different model available (Keurig 2 something - included a decanter?), which I did buy as a replacement. I hated it, and took it back to Costco the next day! Then I went online and found this one (for more money, of course!), but I'm glad I could find it because I like it so much more than the new and supposedly improved model!

Now Designs Basic Potholders, Nectar, Set of 2
Now Designs Basic Potholders, Nectar, Set of 2
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 19, 2015
These pads are pretty. I'd like them a bit thicker, and more flexible, but they're nice.

retirement sunglasses
retirement sunglasses

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute for a throw-away gag gift!, June 19, 2015
This review is from: retirement sunglasses (Toy)
Cute, although a bit "chintzy"?

Retired Satin Sash Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)
Retired Satin Sash Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)
Offered by Always Brilliant
Price: $4.73
5 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute sash worked fine for the occasion., June 19, 2015
This was fine and worked for the event.

Survival Hat
Survival Hat
Offered by Your Party Delivered
Price: $23.58
4 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute hat for the occasion!, June 19, 2015
This review is from: Survival Hat (Apparel)
This was a fun gag gift at a retirement party. It filled the bill!

Of Human Bondage
Of Human Bondage
DVD ~ Bette Davis
Price: $5.98
29 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars The quality is so bad it's just disappointing, June 19, 2015
This review is from: Of Human Bondage (DVD)
The quality of this is just so bad it's not enjoyable. My elderly Mom has talked about this movie for years, and I thought I'd surprise her. She couldn't even understand parts of it - just not good... I guess the original is too degraded?

Oxford Poly Index Card Guides, Alphabetical A-Z, Assorted, 4 x 6, 1/5 Cut Tabs, 25-Set
Price: $6.49
13 used & new from $3.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad to find Polly index cards - wish they made them blank., June 19, 2015
I bought these because I wanted durable 4" x 6" dividers for a recipe box. I didn't want the letters on them - just wanted blank - but that seems to be all you can find... The printing comes off really well with "Goof Off" or similar "sticky tags residue removers....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12