Profile for JadeBailey24 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JadeBailey24 RSS Feed (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LA Rug Out of This World 19-by-29-Inch Nylon Rug
LA Rug Out of This World 19-by-29-Inch Nylon Rug
Offered by Some2Buy Inc
Price: $23.44
12 used & new from $14.54

2.0 out of 5 stars More like a bath mat than a rug.., November 30, 2010
I should have known this was not going to be extremely high quality given the inexpensive price. It is more like a cheap bath mat than an actual rug for a room. It serves its purpose as far as room decor and has nice colors, but it isn't soft to sit on, nor does it provide any padding on top of a wood floor. If you are not looking for anything soft or plush, this rug will do.

Anita Maternity Women's Underwire Nursing Bra  #5041
Anita Maternity Women's Underwire Nursing Bra #5041
Price: $20.34 - $72.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for short torso., November 30, 2010
Overall, I am happy with this bra. I have a very short torso, so most shoulder straps slip off, even when they are in the tightest position. This bra slips a little, but not horribly. It is extremely comfortable and completely accurate with regard to true size. I ordered a 38F and it fit like a glove. The very best feature of this bra is the little tracker in the front to help you remember which side you should nurse with next. I have never seen this feature on a bra and it is WONDERFUL. I usually have to mark my nursing pads to keep track, but not with this bra. If you have a short torso as well, I would recommend the Anita #5068. This one stays in place the best for me.

Black & Decker PHV1800CB 18-Volt Pivoting-Nose Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Black & Decker PHV1800CB 18-Volt Pivoting-Nose Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but very loud, May 20, 2010
Overall, we are happy with this item. It works very well and is very powerful, while still being light weight. The head has many positions, which allows us to easily clean not only the floor, but also our son's high chair and many various small & tight areas. Our only complaint is that it is extremely loud.

Small World Toys Gertie Balls Polka Dot Gertie Ball (Colors May Vary)
Small World Toys Gertie Balls Polka Dot Gertie Ball (Colors May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice versatile product, December 26, 2009
My 2 year old loves this ball. It's texture is easy for a small child to grip, even though it's relatively large. This ball is good for outside and inside.

Sesame Street's Elmo Plush High Back Chair
Sesame Street's Elmo Plush High Back Chair

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not stable., December 26, 2009
My son loves this little chair. The only issue is that if he leans back too hard, the chair tips backwards. He loves this and thinks it's fun, but not all people may find this "feature" a positive.

Pampers Cruisers Diapers, Size 4, 100-Count
Pampers Cruisers Diapers, Size 4, 100-Count

5.0 out of 5 stars The only diapers we use!, December 26, 2009
These are the only diapers that we have found that don't leak. Use 'subscribe and save' to buy them 15% off, which is less expensive than Walmart and Target.

Hasbro Playskool Busy Ball Popper
Hasbro Playskool Busy Ball Popper
3 used & new from $60.00

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it, my son hates it, December 12, 2008
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
My 1 year old received this toy as a birthday present. He is literally mortified of it. I think he is most scared of the motor. It is rather loud, although the music attempts to mask the loudness. It sounds similar to the vacuum machine, which he is not a fan of. We put it away for about 3 months and tried it again recently with the same results. He cries and wont even be in the room with this toy. I still gave it an average rating because my husband and I think this toy is really fun! Just beware if you have a child who is sensitive to loud motor-like noises. If your child is scared of the blow dryer or vacuum, this top probably isn't for you.

Chamberlain KLIK2U Clicker Keypad
Chamberlain KLIK2U Clicker Keypad
Offered by HPP Enterprises
Price: Click here to see our price
119 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose, December 12, 2008
This keypad serves its purpose just fine. The very minor negative I have to say about it is that the cover slides right off the top. When you slide it up to expose the keypad, it is very easy to slide the cover off completely. It's a bit of a pain to have to get it back on the track again. Other than this minor detail, the signal is great and we haven't had any problems with it.

Hansgrohe Metro HighArc Single-Hole with 2 Spray Pull-Out, Steel Optik (06697860)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 12, 2008
We replaced our faucet with this high arch faucet about a year ago. We recently moved and I loved this faucet so much we bought it again for our new house. I love the fact that you pull the sprayer down rather than out to use it. It is so much easier to spray out the sink as well as dishes. We had never heard of the brand and were a little nervous about it, but now we are hooked. It's such a great product!!!

Chamberlain KLIK1U Clicker Transmitter Universal Garage Door Remote Control
Chamberlain KLIK1U Clicker Transmitter Universal Garage Door Remote Control
Price: Click here to see our price
136 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice & Compact, December 12, 2008
I like this item because it is very slender and light in weight. The only downside to it is that the signal to our garage door seems a little weak. From the street, the signal does not reach our door. I have to be in the driveway for the remote signal to open the garage door.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3